Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 28-01-2024, 08:14 AM
Knower

It’s nice that you want to help people awaken, but yes it has to be something they want, to find their higher self, something I learned is that we cannot push our beliefs onto others. I have been doing something similar but writing a book, that way it is there for those who wish to read it. Mine is a fantasy novel based on a spiritual awakening and mental health.
Old 28-01-2024, 08:18 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by vibrations
Mine is a fantasy novel based on a spiritual awakening and mental health.

Good luck with this vibrations!
Old 28-01-2024, 08:37 AM
Knower

Thank you green, it is one way I found to be able to show the risks with mental health and shine light on these areas using a form of active imagination with my character, and her fantasy world. Showing how one can become lost in their world.

Last edited by vibrations : 28-01-2024 at 01:47 PM.
Old 28-01-2024, 08:41 AM
Guide
I concluded that I do not have to do anything. God helps those who decide to awaken.
Old 28-01-2024, 05:10 PM
Knower

I would like some help from God... my wish is to be off the incarnation...
It can be subtle ... That's what I 'm after a long time ago....

Gotta be me . With respect
Old 28-01-2024, 07:52 PM
Master
Human life is very precious, it is a gift, especially when you awaken to a larger vista and a deeper greater inner connection. In my opinion it is not about trying to escape human life, and the only way I know to escape incarnation is through spiritual liberation.

In my opinion we reincarnate to basically liberate ourselves, because our earthly attachments and lack of conscious spiritual freedom keeps bringing us back, in my opinion. I would say take everything every lightly, words, thoughts, the human drama, etc. No need to freak out.

God wants us to wake up and consciously merge more than we can ever want to wake up and consciously merge ourselves. God is the fisherman, I am the fish, the hook of inspiration is within me, and I am being reeled in from this ocean of maya.

In my opinion, we are all destined to return to our source, although religion might tell you otherwise. In my experience we never left our source; we never left our true home; we just shifted our focus and adopted a different perspective. God is always with us but we may not always be with God.

It’s really all very, very, simple and the more we complicate it the further away from it we might get. I found it necessary to create a balance between the physical and the spiritual; a different quality of vibration of the same one thing.
Old 29-01-2024, 06:50 AM
Master

Starman……” In my experience we never left our source; we never left our true home; we just shifted our focus and adopted a different perspective.

That is also my belief.

Jeez Mr Starman this is getting a bit boring ie agreeing with your comments all the time. Maybe it’s about time you said something controversial just so I can DISAGREE with you for a change ha ha

I think the problem that I have is that I intuitively FEEL these things deep down what you write about but I have difficulty putting it into words.

So would it be ok to have you as my private secretary LOL
Old 29-01-2024, 08:09 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikos1982
I would like some help from God... my wish is to be off the incarnation

This is also my goal. I believe that God helps me achieve this. But you don't need me say this.
Old 29-01-2024, 08:23 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by green1
This is also my goal. I believe that God helps me achieve this. But you don't need me say this.

I did...!
(message too short...)
Old 29-01-2024, 09:47 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikos1982
I did...!

Glad to be helpful!