Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 09-12-2023, 07:00 PM
Knower

What if Autism is awakening?

This is only my own theory, the raise of autistic children globally, without hereditary links, what if Autism is a new root race to human evolution, the extra sensory processing, which we as individuals awaken experience, are we experiencing and awakening extra sensory processors of those with Autism? We know awareness is needed because of the raise in diagnosis, what if the awareness is part of the plan to change to adapt to awaken autism in all as a new way of human evolution?

Spiritual awakening symptoms and Autism:
understanding the world - feeling alientated
sight - seeing through illusions
sensing - emotions and feelings
Proprioception - physical body awareness/ out of body spirit
Touch - tactile stimuli
taste - food restriction
Sound - auditory sensitivity overload
Smell - scent overload - animal instinct

I often wonder being a parent of an autistic child and my own awakening, I see a connection from my own experience, and my child is able to look me in the eye with eye but not able to with others in school, whether I have adapted to his needs, I seem to have found an understanding in my spirituality with Autism, and much more I can see now that is happening in the adaptions around us to those with Autism.
Old 09-12-2023, 11:25 PM
Master

i have always thought,that it may be possible that autistic people are more sensitive than most but the nature of the sensitivity brings up so much conflict that they become kinda locked up and can't really relate like the rest of us.

The conflict of course being, all the insane things we do and take for granted, as if they are somehow correct despite seeming insane to any outside observer. In a way them BEING that outside observer but at the same time having to live within the confines of the system.

I've been assuming that won't be permanent, over a period of lifetimes spent this way they might get strong enough to deal with the conflict... and then who knows what differences will come?

But I don't really know.... I make so many guesses about things but there is so much I just really don't know... sigh...
Old 10-12-2023, 12:06 AM
Master
At pivotal intersecting times in history where change and old systems are collapsing, a new source of creation, often forges its way through. Sadly a lot of children on the spectrum are a product of our changing world, not only in the old but the new as one. So they do provide a greater degree of deeper understanding and awareness, to treat and support these children and ourselves differently.

In many ways, as I see all children, they are gifts to awaken and notice yourself and them differently. All children provide this, but generally children on the spectrum make us really stop and notice. They are not as easily controlled or moulded. They often demand attention to their needs more directly. They make us notice.

I was told by a psychic my son would be diagnosed once he got to school. She told me to listen and observe him. Let him teach me. So I did. And consequently I had to teach others who tried to mould him into a label. He was stubborn and determined to remain true to himself. He challenged and created chaos everywhere he went. Mainly because, in his gifts, he was here to let truth be known for himself and his environments. If they were not working and matched his reality, he let them know very openly. Most would call this behavioural issues.

He is 26 now, he taught me. He was aware without being fully aware, but he knew. At times, when very young, he had this way of watching me complete my part by addressing those things he didn’t have the language or ability to express. I had to bat for him and he knew I would. He’d make me aware, then it was my job to make others aware for him. Most Teachers with issues, struggled with him. Those that valued him, saw him thrive.

His a father now, he’s a bright, capable leader and manager in his job. He works hard, takes care of his family, and has a good network of friends around him. I notice now as an adult at times, I’m simply helping him remember the things he taught me. He gets caught up in the world sometimes and that’s understandable. But lucky for him, I get to give him back all the awareness he helped me find.

Yes, he was my greatest source of awakening..I never had him diagnosed, but worked with what he presented to me so I could drop all labels in myself.

And just see him.
Old 10-12-2023, 09:49 AM
Master
Looking at the characteristics of autism, some things stand out. Sensitivity, inability to read social cues, obsession over a few interests.

The sensitivity to stimuli isn't very unique and something many introverts have as well. Introverts are particularly sensitive to large groups and crowds. I'm not sure if this characteristic is related to 'awakening' or not. From what I hear of people having undergone great mystical experiences or NDEs it does seem to be a side effect. They withdraw.

Another characteristic of autistic people is inability to read social cues and understanding sarcasm and jokes. I don't see how that is related to awareness or awakening, seems more a hindrance if you can't read people's clues face-to-face.

Obsession over a few interests might come in handy I suppose. Like if you can just meditate or pray hours all day it could help (?), some would say.
Old 10-12-2023, 09:58 AM
Master

I feel that children that are born autistic are given special gifts.
I truely believe that they "know " more than non-autistic people.
They have a pureness that is hard to replicate.
Old 10-12-2023, 10:17 AM
Administrator
I know a few people who are Autistic and have worked with them, not all autistic people are a wear that they are able to do things others can not.
My friends son is severely Autistic he is loosing his ability to speak
yet he can tell you the 24 hour clock straight away,
He cant be let out on his own as he has got no road sense.

his cousin is also autistic he can tell you the Alphabet in a flash, so people born with Autism are able to do some things but not others as their understanding is not there,

Namaste
Old 10-12-2023, 10:22 AM
Master

Yes and agreed there are varying degrees of autism. My friends son is autistic and cannot go out unattended but he is very bright.
Before I moved , my neighbours son was autistic , but could drive and work and a whizz with computers .
Old 10-12-2023, 10:30 AM
Administrator
My nieces son is Autistic he drives he memorised all the road signs yet you speak to him and he goes into himself so it does depend on the Degree of their Autism

Namaste
Old 10-12-2023, 02:49 PM
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
i have always thought,that it may be possible that autistic people are more sensitive than most but the nature of the sensitivity brings up so much conflict that they become kinda locked up and can't really relate like the rest of us
Yes They have said I have a level of Autism........... I dunno.........

I do value GOOD things and I am aware of things,I kinda always have been...
Old 10-12-2023, 03:16 PM
Experiencer

Individuals on the autistic spectrum often have heightened sensitivity to many things and that may include spiritual matters and situations. But heightened spiritual awareness isn't necessarily the CAUSE of the individual's autistic sensitivity.

That may be, however, a distinction without a difference.