Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 02-12-2023, 03:19 AM
Seeker

What I learned in the last 50 years

You are soul. You are immortal. You are loved by God. Be kind in word and deed. Always. You create your reality. Keep an open mind and heart most especially. To get anything, you have to have focus and know what you want. Never give up. Put a lot of emotion behind your desires. You are not a doormat. Anger cuts you off from the flow of divine spirit. You also need gratitude. You are here to experience love in action. Enjoy and learn from life. Become the joy.
Old 02-12-2023, 10:48 AM
Master
I definitely agree with the first two.
Old 02-12-2023, 03:42 PM
Master

Learned this over time as well. Though I'd dismiss put lots of emotion behind ones desires, example anger is an emotion and that that emotion cuts one off. For instance desire of power, wealth, etc cuts one off. Emotion create reality. A false emotion will create a false reality. Emotion can also cut one off from gratitude. Spiritual and physical both as one is both.
Old 02-12-2023, 03:53 PM
Master

yeah but you get less enthusiastic about doing 'right' emotions when everyone is mean to you all the time, and you have to smile and take it and not say anything lest if you don't toe the line they will get even meaner. And meanwhile that doesn't really help the original issue so you feel awful and then they get mean and tell you it is your fault you don't feel better.

This whole place is very messed up.
Old 02-12-2023, 05:32 PM
Master

desires

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluediamond56
To get anything, you have to have focus and know what you want. Never give up. Put a lot of emotion behind your desires. You are not a doormat.
While I agree with almost everything you have written , the quoted desires need to be elaborated. For desires if it's spiritual than material , its better. Material desires (like money,power,fame etc) have tendency to cause damage in long run . I think you too are conveying this only . Just though a clarification can put it in clear perspective.
Old 02-12-2023, 05:52 PM
Master
My life is very mystical these days, but what I am learning after more than 45-years of practicing quiet meditation. Nurturing inner silence and making our mind very quiet can bring forth a lot of light, and that light feels like incredible love. Be conscious of that inner light and everything, at least in my experience, will be done for you.

Effort becomes minimal and extremely simple when the body is filled with light. It amazes me how things just fall into place serendipitously. The right people are put in your way to help you achieve what you want and there is no lack. But most of all the constant companionship of spirit is felt.

Our deeper being, soul if you will, can protect us from the violence and crazy-making in this world. When we pay homage and feel our connection to God with sincerity and genuineness a deeper thing happens and our immortal selves shines forth, at least this is my experience. It changes our perspective and how we speak and act towards others, and maybe even how they speak and act towards us.

In my opinion humility is key and pure unconditional love changes everything. Have few expectations and your disappointments will be diminished.
Old 02-12-2023, 10:16 PM
Experiencer
You are soul. more for me all that is me, i am

You are immortal. the energy that is you, with the energy that is all things. energy is constant.

You are loved by God. you are, or part one with god or as i put one with all that is and in that you have link to the wisdom and love of all that is

You create your reality. you are human you will judge but you created the judgement and can change it in a moment, goes for beliefs, truths, right, wrong, good, evil, in that way of being, there is no resins or excuses you choose because that's what you choose and remain open with a quite mind

their are no rules, a physical rule can be broken, except you have to kill things for your body to survive plant, animal, and you have to go to the bog and some more body related
but others you create and can change just some warnings follow your ten commandments you know that makes you feel blah inside and creates drama in you head and i would not suggest a life in prison

love the emotional body let them flow and cleanse the body enjoy the biological wonder it is to be human

but most of all the world is perfect whole and complete as is their is nothing to fix, learn or master but lots to create, discover and experience

and something else i am human i spent to years off the planet and can go off any time so to keep me here, i am human being human
and now is so easy to come back, i so love being human
Old 02-12-2023, 10:57 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
Learned this over time as well. Though I'd dismiss put lots of emotion behind ones desires, example anger is an emotion and that that emotion cuts one off. For instance desire of power, wealth, etc cuts one off. Emotion create reality. A false emotion will create a false reality. Emotion can also cut one off from gratitude. Spiritual and physical both as one is both.

Anger is a mixture of emotions, but not an emotion itself. One must analyze the anger to seperate the emotions. Once they are separated they can be dissolved.

Namaste'
Old 03-12-2023, 08:19 PM
Administrator
Sorry jo the post in unreadable you need to put paragraphs in make it easier for people to read it

Namaste
Old 05-12-2023, 05:53 PM
Master
A lot of what I learned in the past 50-years is now obsolete; it has been replaced with new learning.