Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 26-08-2011, 11:56 AM
mattie

Energy Work Request For Hurricane Irene

Currently a very large hurricane, Irene, is off the eastern US coast in the Atlantic ocean. This hurricane is projected to hit multiple highly populated NE states. It likely won't be just a coastal event as extensive flooding is expected. It may cause serious flooding as far north as NYC.

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/graphics_at4.shtml?5-daynl

For those who are inclined to do energy work, this is a useful project.

Ask the Universe (source/god/prime creator- Use term of choice.) to:

Allow Hurricane Irene to track a little further to the east, harmlessly dispelling its energy in the Atlantic ocean, avoiding destruction to the US east coast, such as is compatible w/ Best Highest Purpose.

➥➥➥ It is EXTREMELY important to not ask for the hurricane’s energies to be stopped, as this is the planet’s discharging needed energies. It is also important to add the Best Highest Purpose as there may be reasons that we aren’t aware of why BHP might be it impacting the high population areas in its track.

Please circulate this request to other sites & on social networking sites. Thank you.
Old 26-08-2011, 12:17 PM
Medium_Laura

Yes, it's heading more inland than they first expected. PUSH everyone! :) Push it out to sea!
Old 26-08-2011, 03:07 PM
mattie

10AM Hurricane Position

7 states, 65 million people will be affected. It’s currently a Cat2. Any level of hurricane is a very serious storm.

It is currently 208 miles SE of McLellanville, SC, moving N. @ 14mph w/ winds of 104mph, gusting to 127.

Tonight it will begin impacting NC & VA from 6pm-11pm. Landfall will be Saturday morning at 8am on the outer banks of NC. It is expected to cross Long Island, NY.

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/
Old 26-08-2011, 05:14 PM
Master
I attended a Kryon event on August 13th in Massachusetts.

Part of the channeled messages was to not fear what Gaia is doing.
https://www.kryon.com/cartprodimages...ll-sat_11.html

In my view, the most profound energy work that any of us could be doing is to bless these events for what they represent, an evolving human consciousness.

Kryon often talks about weather like this. The advice is "get out of the way".

Another profound energy created by an event like this is compassion. That is the energy most needed at this time in human history.

I do understand that we live in a fear based culture. Most of us wish to avoid this form of productive energy work. However it does help a great deal to shift our awareness.

All is well from our divine perspective. I hope we can align a little more with that perception.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 26-08-2011, 05:45 PM
mattie

Being Active Partners With Planetary Energies

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
I attended a Kryon event on August 13th in Massachusetts.

Part of the channeled messages was to not fear what Gaia is doing.
https://www.kryon.com/cartprodimages...ll-sat_11.html

Is there a transcript of this available?

Working w/ the Universal energies to help planetary energies process their energies as harmlessly as possible for humans isn’t fearing what Gaia is doing, but being active partners in the energy & process.

Tyberonn (Jim Tipton) has also talked about the problems w/ disrupting the Earth’s natural energy events. This is why this type of energy work needs to be carefully worded. It could be problematic to ask that the hurricane disappear as this would thwart energies that need to play out. It is likely the hurricane can still dispel its needed energies w/ staying a little further offshore. In the case that it can’t & there is a reason why it needs to be destructive this is why ‘such as is compatible w/ Best Highest Purpose.’ is included.
Old 26-08-2011, 06:08 PM
Master
There is no transcription for that message at this time. If it is transcribed, it would take a few more weeks.

There may need to be destructive so that grief and compassion can be stimulated. I do not wish for these things myself, however I do understand the value of those energies.

John

Old 26-08-2011, 06:33 PM
mattie

Best Highest Purpose

Quote:
There is no transcription for that message at this time. If it is transcribed, it would take a few more weeks.

If this transcript becomes available, the link would be interesting to read.

Quote:
There may need to be destructive so that grief and compassion can be stimulated. I do not wish for these things myself, however I do understand the value of those energies.

I also realize that the Best Highest Purpose may result many from things that are natural disasters. Not knowing if this is the case though, I feel that asking for the energy of Hurricane Irene to be dispelled a little further to the east, IF this is consistent w/ BHP, is reasonable to request. Possibly both could be achieved w/ a little skillful energy work.

Tyberonn discusses the New Zealand earthquakes, earth changes are clearing energies, & how it is unadvisable to thwart these planetary adjustments. Kyron is noted in the message.

http://spiritlibrary.com/earth-keepe...rth-is-shaking

One person who regularly works w/ planetary energies once noted that we should never ask, for instance, that we never have earthquakes or anything that affects the Earth’s tectonic plates naturally adjusting. This could include volcanic eruptions. If the planet’s tectonic plate movement was thwarted the results could be truly cataclysmic.
Old 26-08-2011, 07:08 PM
Master
mattie I agree and support your position on this. The latest news is that the strength of Irene and decreased. It is my understanding as an energy worker that this happens when we "do not fear what Gaia is doing".

There is always an essence of energy that we as humans are expressing in each and every moment of our lives. It is the energy of fear or it is the energy of love. Is that a perception that you can identify with? Not many do, but I suspect that you can.

Thanks,
John

Old 27-08-2011, 02:22 AM
deb

thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
Currently a very large hurricane, Irene, is off the eastern US coast in the Atlantic ocean. This hurricane is projected to hit multiple highly populated NE states. It likely won't be just a coastal event as extensive flooding is expected. It may cause serious flooding as far north as NYC.

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/graphics_at4.shtml?5-daynl

For those who are inclined to do energy work, this is a useful project.

Ask the Universe (source/god/prime creator- Use term of choice.) to:

Allow Hurricane Irene to track a little further to the east, harmlessly dispelling its energy in the Atlantic ocean, avoiding destruction to the US east coast, such as is compatible w/ Best Highest Purpose.

➥➥➥ It is EXTREMELY important to not ask for the hurricane’s energies to be stopped, as this is the planet’s discharging needed energies. It is also important to add the Best Highest Purpose as there may be reasons that we aren’t aware of why BHP might be it impacting the high population areas in its track.

Please circulate this request to other sites & on social networking sites. Thank you.

much thanks from New York
Old 27-08-2011, 09:27 AM
mattie

Saturday 4:20AM Update

2.3M people have been ordered to evacuate in 6 NE coastal states. Evacuation in the US is voluntary. For those who are in this storms way, if an evacuation is called, it can save your life to leave. Better to spend 2 days in a gymnasium 100 miles away than battle for your life in raging flood waters or hope you get plucked off of a roof before being overwhelmed by flood waters. With serious flooding a second story of a house is often inadequate as it is easy for hurricane flooding to destabilize the house foundation.

On the US gulf coast where hurricanes are common, an effective technique that is used when people refuse to evacuate is for the law enforcement officer who is trying to convince them to evacuate to hand them a Magic Marker to write their social security # on their arm so they can ID the body if it is found after the hurricane! This has persuaded many a person to evacuate.

NYC is expected to get 6-12 feet of water in lower Manhattan. The subways will close down at noon Saturday in NYC.
JFK, LaGuardia, & Newark airports are already closed.
A 21 hour long wind event is expected in NYC.

Delta has cancelled 1300 flights. Massive cancellations have already occurred w/ other airlines.