Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 28-07-2016, 04:21 AM
Pathfinder

I've been lucid dreaming since I was very young. My experiences feel diferent from astral travel and lucid dreaming. When I lucid dream at some point in my dream I realize I'm dreaming. When I'm aware I can make changes in my dream of what ever I don't like, but when I'm astral traveling I fly, go pleaces,talk to people,and only one time I got pulled into a tunnel in the universe, I was pulled so fast like the spread of light, I could not move, and was pulled in a laying position feet first, it was quite long and I was freezing right about the middle of it. Untill I got to about a quarter of the way it started slowing down. I finally had movement and right when I stood to walk into the light/this place or word I was rudely inturuped by a phone call. That was the most horrible ring I had ever heard and landed on my bed so hard and fast, I've been having problems going back. It was a painful intoruption. I have never really ever read much about the differences, but just my personal experiences since childhood. Correct me if wrong reader you tell me.
Old 28-07-2016, 04:53 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
Hi

The main difference for me (and it's nothing to do with comparisons between lucid dreaming and astral projecting) is the level of lucidity during the experience.

As dutchie says, I'm also of the opinion that the two states are closely (if not exactly) related. However, how lucid one is can make a massive difference in quality of experience.

If I'm highly lucid, I'm able to dispense of the more 'dreamy' qualities of my experience; if I'm not so lucid then my experience will be 'sillier' and not so easy to make sense of.

A higher level of lucidity also means a higher level of control - most of the time anyway. I've come across exceptions where I've been ultra-lucid and not able to do certain things that I can usually do otherwise.

The more experience you get under your belt, the more questions you'll have, rather than answers!

yeah pretty much, you are correct that your level of awareness and clearness of your experience differs from dreaming and astral project, how ever, i do not believe that this fact indicates that astral projection and dreaming are two different things.the reason why astral projection is much more clear and real then a dream is because your conscious mind is fully of whats going, your conscious rises to a higher vibration when you consciously project, higher vibrations gives you much more alertness and awareness.the reason why alot of dreams are fuzzy and hard to recall is because your mind slips into a state of being unconscious, your vibration is a lot lower when you dream rather then when you project, thus, you hardly remember most of your dreams and details are fuzzy, if you become lucid while dreaming, your dream will become more clear and vivid, how ever, your mind is still vibrating at the same frequency from when you first began the dream state, to make your lucid dream more clear, you need to raise your vibration to a higher frequency, if you do this while lucid dreaming, you will find that you become just as alert as you are when you project, everything will be crystal clear, every detail around you will be clear as day.so this is why i believe dreaming is the same astral projecting.also, i can astral project anywhere i want from within a lucid dream, once, i astral projected and created a dream while i was in the astral, it was the same exact thing, also, just to note something interesting, this entire universe we live in, is in fact, a world that was created in the astral, we all are in the astral at this very moment :)
Old 29-07-2016, 10:21 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
yeah pretty much, you are correct that your level of awareness and clearness of your experience differs from dreaming and astral project, how ever, i do not believe that this fact indicates that astral projection and dreaming are two different things.the reason why astral projection is much more clear and real then a dream is because your conscious mind is fully of whats going, your conscious rises to a higher vibration when you consciously project, higher vibrations gives you much more alertness and awareness.the reason why alot of dreams are fuzzy and hard to recall is because your mind slips into a state of being unconscious, your vibration is a lot lower when you dream rather then when you project, thus, you hardly remember most of your dreams and details are fuzzy, if you become lucid while dreaming, your dream will become more clear and vivid, how ever, your mind is still vibrating at the same frequency from when you first began the dream state, to make your lucid dream more clear, you need to raise your vibration to a higher frequency, if you do this while lucid dreaming, you will find that you become just as alert as you are when you project, everything will be crystal clear, every detail around you will be clear as day.so this is why i believe dreaming is the same astral projecting.also, i can astral project anywhere i want from within a lucid dream, once, i astral projected and created a dream while i was in the astral, it was the same exact thing, also, just to note something interesting, this entire universe we live in, is in fact, a world that was created in the astral, we all are in the astral at this very moment :)

I find if I LD from a WILD, Im often maintain completely full awareness and ability to think straight as I dont have a break in my consciousness from my awake state. I find it harder though to have full clarity if Ive gone lucid from a dream and at times may only have 65-75% clarity (if lucky 85%) and get some weird thoughts at times coming in. I usually have 85-90% to 100% clarity from a WILD, Im completely my normal me.
Old 29-07-2016, 01:17 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
I find if I LD from a WILD, Im often maintain completely full awareness and ability to think straight as I dont have a break in my consciousness from my awake state. I find it harder though to have full clarity if Ive gone lucid from a dream and at times may only have 65-75% clarity (if lucky 85%) and get some weird thoughts at times coming in. I usually have 85-90% to 100% clarity from a WILD, Im completely my normal me.

Me too.
Old 29-07-2016, 07:32 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove

yes, the reason why you have less clarity when going from a dream into a normal dream is like i said before, if you become lucid while in a normal dream , your mind is still on the same vibrational frequency that it was when you first began your normal dream, when you do a WILD, you go directly from being awake and into a dream, you stay aware through out the entire process so once you begin your dream, it becomes a lucid dream, since you go into a lucid dream from your awake state, your mind enters the lucid dream with the same frequency that it was at while you were awake.if u go from normal dreaming and into a lucid dream, all you would need to do was raise your frequency while lucid dreaming, this will cause you to become more aware and alert, thus, making your lucid dream more clear, real and vivid.
Old 30-07-2016, 04:30 AM
Seeker

A lucid dream is any dream during which the dreamer is aware that they are dreaming. During lucid dreaming, the dreamer may be able to exert some degree of control over the dream characters, narrative, and environment
Old 30-07-2016, 04:06 PM
Ascender

What if there is no difference and its ALL dreaming??
Old 30-07-2016, 05:45 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68

Doesn't bother me what it is. I'm less interested in the label, but more interested in the actual experience. If I learn something from it, or just have a whole load of fun, that'll do for me.
Old 30-07-2016, 08:46 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
Doesn't bother me what it is. I'm less interested in the label, but more interested in the actual experience. If I learn something from it, or just have a whole load of fun, that'll do for me.

But if it isn't real then it has no validity?

It would just be products of our imagination
Old 30-07-2016, 11:42 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68

guys, thats what im trying to explain to you all, i know 100% that normal dreaming, lucid dreaming and astral projection is all the same thing, also, just because you label a experience as a dream does mean its not real.alot of you are under the false impression that dreams are not real, how ever, they are very real.just because your mind created its self its own world for it to play in, doesnt mean its not real.keep this in mind, this entire physical universe that we all live in, exist in the astral, this entire universe was made the very same way as we make our thoughts manifest while in the astral.it all comes from out imagination, all of it.like, im really sure that what i speak is true, i have had many lessons from entities that operate on way higher frequencies as us, almost everything i have learned comes from them, i merly relay the teachings to all you guys.