Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 17-08-2016, 07:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perpetual Motion
Loopylucid,

During the black void (I call it lights out time) phase, do you hear anything when you are powered back up? It's a strange transition to be like a PC that is switched off momentarily and that's why I've been asking who the astral gatekeeper is in another thread. Any additional details would be helpful.

Hiya, I remember starting a thread up about this some years ago, will have a hunt see if I can find it, and when I get some time explain more how it works with me, that's not to say it is how it is for everyone though, but it might give ya a few ideas to think about for your own experiences :)

Loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 17-08-2016, 07:27 AM
Master
p.s im not really into astral gatekeeper theories though so wont be much help there, probably confuse more than help lol!

Loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 17-08-2016, 08:05 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
I worked intensely every day for over a year with Robert Bruces techniques ..eg rope technique and his energy stimulation and raising techniques. without any success at all. His techniques did nothing for me. I didnt even get strange experiences with them though Im prone to strange experiences.

I swapped to using the astral projection techniques in Denning and Phillips book "Astral Projection" and was spontanously then having regular successes within only 2-3 weeks (then I was getting out naturally several times a week). Their energy raising technique is much stronger then Robert Bruce's and their book is like an AP course step by step each chapter (I started getting out before i even got to the getting out part in their book, better energy technique and just desire was enough).

but from your post though you are probably messing up what you are trying to do by your focus on wanting vibrations. His techniques may still work for you if you change how you are going about them. (Vibrations can be focused on IF ONE IS HAVING THEM as they can be useful to then intensify to be thrown then out of body but otherwise, do not worry about these).
Thanks sea-dove. I am looking at an ap book by Dening and Phillips. I also have the energy raising by Robert Bruce. I cannot do the energy exercises. By feeling the energy move in your body how does that help in any way. What good can it do apart from feeling the energy. I would really like to know. If it is worthwhile perhaps I could do the energy raising exercises. You thought the energy raising was good by Denning and Phillips. How is it different from Robert Bruce energy book.