Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 17-07-2016, 10:41 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
I agree with that. Stress can ruin things or make it a lot harder to ap.
It's because of my bad flashbacks if i didn't have that then I will be good.I try to redirect my thoughts when I am thinking about them but it's hard
Old 17-07-2016, 11:41 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamercan
It's because of my bad flashbacks if i didn't have that then I will be good.I try to redirect my thoughts when I am thinking about them but it's hard

Have you tried healing these flashbacks?
Old 18-07-2016, 01:03 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
Have you tried healing these flashbacks?
Yes but I think if I astral project to meet archangel Michael he can break those bad ties
Old 18-07-2016, 07:19 AM
Master

Quote:
Yes but I think if I astral project to meet archangel Michael he can break those bad ties

But what do you feel?
Old 18-07-2016, 01:12 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
But what do you feel?
Angry upset sad
Old 18-07-2016, 01:13 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Every night I set out an intention to astral travel at night.But I always fail to do so.I have no fear in astral travel,So I am wondering what is holding me back.

i think it may take a little more then just intent to project.
there many ways to project, just a matter of finding one that works for you.
i like using visuals.
i visualize a story until i slip into a lucid dream, then project from there
Old 19-07-2016, 01:20 AM
Master

Try doing an astral projection method which also involves regular energy raising eg the one in Denning and Phillips book Astral projection is the strongest one I've found for this (Robert Bruces methods didnt work so well for me).

I've found that energy raising can greatly aid in successfully having OBEs
Old 19-07-2016, 11:13 AM
Master

I think it is a good idea to do an ap technique. My problem is I often forget to do an technique. If I remembered to do an ap technique I might get out of my body.
Old 19-07-2016, 02:46 PM
Master

Quote:
Angry upset sad

When people can't astral project it is sometimes a root problem. I am doing some shamanic training called The Branching Oak. The Oak is a doorway to the Divine, and the branches all lead to higher realities, hence they grow in the sky. One of the teachings is to not go look in the crown for things that only grow in the roots, such as angry, upset, sad.

Have you tried simply projecting your consciousness into the astral, rather than trying to project your astral body out of you?
Old 19-07-2016, 09:07 PM
Master

I made an effort this morning to ap. I do not always make an effort to ap and if I do I have been falling asleep. This morning I made progress. I remembered to do an ap technique except it was not working so I tried get myself more relaxed first then I would try again. I felt myself moving not my physical self. I thought I would wait and see what happens. The ap ended. I thought next time it happens I will get out of my body. That is the advice I give to other people. I felt myself moving again so I got out of my body. When I got out of my body I forget to get myself alert. Parts of my experience was like a dream and some parts looked like it was real. I feel happy. At least I had an experience this time.