Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 07-07-2016, 07:23 AM
Newbie ;)

Basic laws of astral plane?

Hi everyone.

I'm new here, so if you consider this question irrelevant, I apologize myself.
Anyway, I'm a student of graphic design and I'm working on a special project for school. I work with the topic of astral plane, since I have projected twice in my life and it is a topic of my interest. I'm not very experienced though, so I ask the question here:

HOW TO BEHAVE ON ASTRAL PLANE IN 10 POINTS?

or

WHAT ARE 10 BASIC LAWS OF ASTRAL PLANE?

I know it is really hard to sum up such a complex phenomena in ten points, but I'm sure it is a very interestig challenge.

I'd be extremely grateful if you could give me some of your ideas.
Thank you very much and have a nice day.

Vojta
Old 07-07-2016, 01:17 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vojta Koci
Hi everyone.

Anyway, I'm a student of graphic design and I'm working on a special project for school. I work with the topic of astral plane, since I have projected twice in my life and it is a topic of my interest. I'm not very experienced though, so I ask the question here:

or

I know it is really hard to sum up such a complex phenomena in ten points, but I'm sure it is a very interestig challenge.

Vojta

Hi Vojta and welcome.

The rules of conduct on the astral are your own. List your own 10 points. We cannot do that for you. If you're a morally upright person - you wish no one any harm or loss you act as you would walking down any street when awake - except you obey the laws of the land in that case as well.

Vojta, you dream. If you're like most of us weird things happen in dreams. Astral projection is has some similarity to dreaming except you are under more direct control - you can visit places and talk to the people/entities you meet at will. (In this sense it's so similar to lucid dreaming.) But if you get through most of your dreams ok then you should have no worries.

The only rule I'd suggest is that you're always polite to entities you meet on the astral. Even the darkest ones, politeness never hurts, you can ask them to let you pass; you can listen to their advice but don't necessarily need to take it.

I mentioned dreams because if you have any difficulty "taking off" into the astral you can use a dream scene you vividly remember to start - something where you're using your hands is useful because your astral limbs need to act independent of your physical limbs. You need to be able to move about without sensing the feelings in your actual body. You do this in dreams. My favourite one was climbing a fence. So when I'm lying there in total relaxation I bring this scene into my imagination then feel myself lifting to become this figment.

All the best. You should certainly find inspiration for graphic design "out there"!
Old 07-07-2016, 03:38 PM
Guide
I think laws in the sense of say force is easier to extrapolate then say social conduct which is a socially formed phenomena often reflective of demographical needs than anything actually intrinsic to a group of people.

-It's a thought responsive environment, you are limited by your beliefs and thoughts. This can cause some authors, AP experts, or people to develop particular beliefs about the AP being only x, y, z. All this does is cause mental rigidity and limits one's experience creating a feedback loop of self confirmation. [An open-discerning mind helps in over-coming mental stagnation(thus growth plateaus).]

-Time spent in astral travelling does not equate experience. Just as a cow grows old yet none the wiser, a person can spend much time in AP but not grow in wisdom. (Also time can be different in APing, it is possible to experience no-time, time-dilation, as well as compressed time).

-It's fractal.

-There's an inter-connectedness of it all, that is easier to see from a finer frequency. Similar to peering off a mountain and viewing the city below, whereas on a street level, all a person may see is buildings, not seeing the streets, city, forests, etc.

-If we divide up the AP world into frequencies, each frequency is infinitely deep, and one can explore each layer for eons without end. It can be divided up in such a myrid of ways.

-The forces change based on self-mastery, so say a person can walk in one area, but not fly, it's not due to the environment per se, but in self-limiting factors(aka beliefs).

-Personal vibration or frequency can limit how fine a person can go(say a person who's frequency is limit to forms won't go formless, often not even aware of suchness or even the plausibility of such thus limiting their experience).

-A higher/finer frequency can see/experience the denser frequency just by alteration of tuning, I like a radio changing station analogies for this, but to go to dense to finer, it takes some personal adjustments(similar to reducing the noise floor on a sensor in order to pick up finer vibrations, when people reduce that "internal noise" they can pick up more). :)

-Each layer overlaps, it's just a matter of adjusting one's radio station/tuning in order to perceive the other layers.

So not really what you are asking, but as Lorelyen stated social norms, laws and rules change based on the person. One can experience thought planes with laws, and social rules different than one's own, similar to visiting a foreign country, so not saying it doesn't exist or happen, but more often then not, people AP to their own social norms(which is perfectly fine, especially if you are new to APing, eventually boredom sets in and the desire for more will overcome those limitations).
Hopefully more will chime in. :)
Old 07-07-2016, 08:02 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vojta Koci
Hi everyone.

or

Vojta

there are no rules in the astral, its like the wild wild west lol.
see, there are no beings that exist that can enforce there own ideas or wills upon you.no one and nothing has power and control over you.besides, what you consider wrong might not be wrong from a different perspective, there for, there is no good and bad or right and wrong, simply, no one has the power to label something from its own beliefs, even if they do label it, you have the choice to not accept there opinion.everyone is equal, we are all conscience, we are not better or worse then any other conscience.
Old 07-07-2016, 09:10 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you all for answers.
I do know that astral plane, or its perception, has no "rules" or "laws". But I really wondered if there's any common character of astral projection in general. I've read some literature and it seemed to be pretty confident about its statements about AP character and it's laws. I just wondered if anone can see some kind of simpler structure in the nature of your his/her vision during AP. I find apophenia, the human need to organize unorganizable really fascinating and I do see some kind of still blurry system behind the world I have seen, even though quite shortly, while AP (I'm quite sure it was not dreaming, I've been trying for a longer while and succeeded with the last two tries).

Thank you very much for your answers, they've all been very helpful!
Have a nice day!
Old 07-07-2016, 10:53 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Sheep

Hopefully more will chime in. :)
Ah, that post is a hard one to follow...I think you covered
everything extremely comprehensively!
Very impressive.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-07-2016, 01:13 AM
Guide
Quote:
Ah, that post is a hard one to follow...I think you covered
everything extremely comprehensively!
Very impressive.
Ha ha, sorry. You're very sweet.

Quote:
But I really wondered if there's any common character of astral projection in general
I don't see why not.

Quote:
I've read some literature and it seemed to be pretty confident about its statements about AP character and it's laws. I just wondered if anone can see some kind of simpler structure in the nature of your his/her vision during AP
If you want a direct answer, it might be better to ask a direct question. Simpler than what? What literature are you comparing everything too? Why so obtuse(asking a question with an answer in mind, but not being transparent, it's a long winding road to getting answers)? Are you really looking for a sort of social system, maybe an Astral Police, Astral Judge Judy presiding, maybe some religious figure(s) dolling out rewards/punishments for Astral infractions, or something of that sort(?). Anyways, If you like that book, why not make an info graphic based on it?

Personally speaking, I don't find APing to be unorganized, nor chaotic but rather poetic, pretty straightforward, simple, and perhaps less rigid than say IRL. Socially, pretty easy too, there's alot of transparency. But that's just my perspective.
All that aside, good luck with your project, it sounds like a fun idea.
Old 08-07-2016, 01:47 PM
Master

I thought black sheep's list was good.

I have another thing to add to that. Time usually isnt comparable to our normal world when in the astral world.

(Ive found time in astral world usually runs a lot faster unless im in a frequency eg more like the etheric layer very close to our current world).
Old 14-07-2016, 01:53 AM
Experiencer
A thought I had on the astral plain and plains in general was that perhaps they are the same as the dimensions that physists and such are always describing math matically but, though I haven't yet much researched dimensions, have not to my knolleged decribed what those dimensions would be like as a reality. Something that I was considering was that perhaps existence is composed of four basic componets which when combined as a single substance becomes God. The componets would be consciousness, energy(electromagnetisum ie all energy and matter), space, and time; so, the equation for existence could perhaps look like: God = all space ie amnipresent + all time ie eternal + all energy ie all powerfull + all consciousness ie all being. In the equation componets can combine or be separate based on the dimension the equation is currently describing; independent componets warp dependent componets. For the physical plane/dimension the equation would be: God = consciousness + energy + spacetime. For the astral: God = consciousness + energyspacetime. For the causual: God = consciousnessenergyspacetime. As far as I can imagine these equations describe what other people describe about those other planes; the physical being the most ridged, astral rapidly responding to consciousness, and causual is a highly conseptual existence.
By the way - I know your path has been tried and so - It may seem like the way to go - Me, I'd rather be found - Trying something new - I gotta go find my own way - I gotta go make my own mistakes - Sorry for feeling, feeling the way I do
[b]
Old 14-07-2016, 01:58 AM
Experiencer
A thought I had on the astral plain and plains in general was that perhaps they are the same as the dimensions that physists and such are always describing math matically but, though I haven't yet much researched dimensions, have not to my knolleged decribed what those dimensions would be like as a reality. Something that I was considering was that perhaps existence is composed of four basic componets which when combined as a single substance becomes God. The componets would be consciousness, energy(electromagnetisum ie all energy and matter), space, and time; so, the equation for existence could perhaps look like: God = all space ie amnipresent + all time ie eternal + all energy ie all powerfull + all consciousness ie all being. In the equation componets can combine or be separate based on the dimension the equation is currently describing; independent componets warp dependent componets. For the physical plane/dimension the equation would be: God = consciousness + energy + spacetime. For the astral: God = consciousness + energyspacetime. For the causual: God = consciousnessenergyspacetime. As far as I can imagine these equations describe what other people describe about those other planes; the physical being the most ridged, astral rapidly responding to consciousness, and causual is a highly conseptual existence.
By the way - I know your path has been tried and so - It may seem like the way to go - Me, I'd rather be found - Trying something new - I gotta go find my own way - I gotta go make my own mistakes - Sorry for feeling, feeling the way I do
[b]