Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 07-08-2016, 01:22 AM
Knower
Which friend kissed me?

Hi all! :)
I actually posted this on a different page but since it's more astral, I thought I'd post it here as I'm trying to find an answer. I'm trying to figure out a dream in which I was kissed. I have my friend who hasn't passed over yet he visits me and once in a while and he gets on top of me and kisses me. Sometimes he appears to look different in a dream. I have to say it was real as I did feel his tongue so I take it was real but in the astral plane.

But last night I dreamt of someone who is a dear friend on Facebook... BUT he's married!!! In my dream there was a knock on the door and when I answered it, it was my friend ( the live one). He hung up his jacket, pushed me on my bed and started kissing me. I said to him ' but you're married!!!' I asked about his wife and he didn't give an answer. The kiss was in fact real like the astral kiss I get from my spirit friend. My spirit friend I would say I have feelings for him but the guy that's alive, I really really like him but he's married.

I'm just wondering who it was.. If it was in fact the one that's alive, did we both kiss each other in the astral? I know he likes me but he's married and we haven't seen each other in more than a year.. So I'm stumped because that kiss was very real.

I would appreciate any input. When I get kissed in the astral... I could really feel this as I am dreaming..
Old 07-08-2016, 10:01 AM
Master

Quote:
I have to say it was real as I did feel his tongue

It is possible to feel things in dreams.. to feel touch and to feel things like pain etc etc. One can have all the normal body sensations in dreams. One cant distinguish a dream and an astral experience in that way
Old 07-08-2016, 01:41 PM
Knower
That's very true but my spirit friend in my dream is not physical towards me when I dream of him. It's just my personal experience. In my sleep when I dream of being kissed by him? I don't feel it.
But during one nights sleep it was not like a dream of anything. I saw him and there was more physical where I was able to touch him back.. I see what you mean though.

So question one is if it IS just a dream
But if it wasn't, then which one kissed me because it felt very real. I can actually say I feel it was more physical. I don't really know the answer. I just know what I feel. Two living souls could meet in the astral so it's got me asking..