Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 24-03-2022, 12:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
David T. fans should see him in Netflix's ''Jessica Jones''! Bet you didn't even know he was in it!
Nope, can't says I did. Always thought he came across as a very affable chap though, he's always good value I think (last thing I saw him in was a British pseudo-reality show called 'Meet The Richardsons', which is a show I'd categorise as 'painfully British').
Old 24-03-2022, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
I saw a picture of Neil Tennant on a British game show t'other day, ..
Was he bald, 67 and look like this?
https://www.google.com/search?q=neil...CX9p9iXKkvzWvM

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-03-2022, 12:18 PM
David Tennant, Scottish, btw. Great actor of evil!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-03-2022, 01:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Was he bald, 67 and look like this?
https://www.google.com/search?q=neil...CX9p9iXKkvzWvM
Yep, that's the fella! Lead singer of British band the Pet Shop Boys, for anyone who doesn't know (and yes, that is indeed one seriously odd name for a band).

Feel like we may have strayed ever so slightly from the subject, so I'll shut up now.
Old 24-03-2022, 01:43 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
I'm sure people know when they do wrong and if they're asked could tell you.
I agree. Most people know when they are doing something wrong. But because their dark cakras are dominant they can and do ignore any inner warnings about their actions. If we develop our upper cakras, especially the anāhat cakra or the heart cakra, the viśuddhi cakra or the throat cakra and the ājñā cakra or the third eye cakra, so that they are dominant in our lives instead of the lower cakas, we are less susceptible to evil urges.
Old 24-03-2022, 01:53 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cally31
In his case he manipulated people who were completely trusting and open in nature. Sad as he abused those who helped him the most.
Sorry for the pain you are experiencing. Sadly, there are people who commit evil. My way of dealing with such people is understanding the source of evil (post # 85) and staying away from people who harm us. When their karma catches up with them, they change.
Old 24-03-2022, 01:59 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izz

Evil is also lack of accountability.
I believe in the principle of karma which addresses the issue of accountability of our actions. This principle is the ultimate statement of how the universe deals with accountability. I don't have an explanation for accountability for those who do not believe in the principle of karma.
Old 24-03-2022, 02:04 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade

Y'see Kris, we all have a dark side because despite of all this

I agree. I attribute dark side to the seven lower cakras. The way I see to overcome the impulses that originate in the lower cakras is to strengthen our upper cakras.
Old 24-03-2022, 02:13 PM
Master
QUOTE 16 EXCERPT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
I first think of ignorance when I think about evil. I have been ignorant before in my life and realize now in my ignorance I then created evil even if I did not have evil as intent.

That is the way that I see it as well .... ignorance. Ignorance leads to what others call "evil".
Old 24-03-2022, 02:37 PM
Master

Yes there is a physical path to it. I don't know if evil is objective for example evil urges where it's more pleasure urges ironically trying to feel positive. I mean we do not do what we don't like and energy is often about searching for that. Energy is very powerful and intense and energy can be missed. Energy is in our logic. I don't think we can exclude what we see as that is relative reality. Reality is conscious. Is the mind important? I (now) see energy is about mind. Change the mind changes energy signatures. Can mind direct energy?