Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-04-2013, 05:47 PM
Ascender
I could love that man even if he was toothless and weighed 400 lbs...in good health or bad, etc. Through all the imperfections because sometimes those very things might be what endears the person to you.

Sometimes they might do something you don't like very much, but you don't stop loving them.
Old 17-04-2013, 05:54 PM
sesheta

Questions.

1. If your twin is you, a image would you date yourself? Do you truely love yourself?

2. How do you know it's not.infatuation? Or just puppy love?

3. What makes them the one?.

4. At what age did you meet your twin.? If your with them how long did it take you?

5. From your point of view Share your experience of what a twin s.c is to you.

Pop Quiz lolol!!!

Answers:

1. Yes, I would date myself. And my TF has shown me more reasons for me to love myself than I ever thought possible...

2. I went through my share of infatuations going through school - yeah, definitely easy to tell the difference - hindsight is 20/20!

3. What makes my TF "the one"? So many reasons, but I'll try to boil it down to the basic truths:
--- He makes me be a better person - he is truly the "better angel of my nature"
--- I love him more every day - even when he has said things that hurt me, when I have disagreed with decisions he has made....the love never fades - it only grows stronger.
--- He has taught me more about love, acceptance and faith, in the short time we have been together - than I ever learned in 6 YEARS of living with & being engaged to, my ex!! That speaks volumes to me...

4. I met my TF in 2010 when he started working at the same place as me. We started seeing each other in Mar. 2011, and have been in a relationship ever since. I am currently 40, and my TF will be turning 40 in September...

5. That is a complex question! To me, a TF is the person who inspires you the most. They can bring out the deepest, most all-consuming love in you - yet they can also hurt you the most.....They make you believe in faith, magic, love - that anything is possible. Yet they also bring out the strongest reactions in you - like protectiveness & empathy. When my TF is stressed, or something has upset him, I just want to wrap my arms around him and hold him - soothe his troubled soul. When someone does something to hurt him or does something against him - I turn into a mother lion - ready to attack anyone that comes near him!! So....yeah....a TF is both everything you were always searching for...yet also everything that was already there inside of you, simply waiting to be re-discovered....
Old 17-04-2013, 06:53 PM
Lightworker42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenhearther
But let me ask you this? Describe to me why you love him? And let's say he chooses another can you let him go?

To love him is to love myself. His wounds are my wounds. He has been the one person who has stood up to me and wasn't afraid to do so. (I'm spoiled) I soooo appreciate that. He made me see myself. No one has EVER done that. I thought I was perfect! lol I love to hear him talk. I love his committment to his family. I love that he "tells it like it is". I love that he can show his weaknesses and tell you what they are. I love that he can say "I'm sorry". I love that he gives his time in service to others and gives his all.

I have let him go many times. Every time he has "ran" I have not chased. Each time I never know if he will return and although I miss him, I am stronger. I have loved someone before and didn't chase. I am not a chaser by nature, so yeah, I can let him go. This is his journey. I want him to want me to and if he doesn't I will be hurt but ok with it.
Old 17-04-2013, 06:58 PM
Lightworker42

Quote:
If he messes up? Can you love Him? If he has a mental break down? Gains 50-60 lbs can you truely love this man?

I will never stop loving him. My husband messed up and I love him. I just can't remain in a relationship with my husband because he wouldn't stop messing up! To answer your question, I would love twin as well if he messed up. However, I am not sure I would stay in a relationship with him. I have read that your TRUE twin could not cheat and this is my personal belief. I am not a cheater and from what I see he isn't either.

He has mental break downs now. lol I still love him! He is kinda crazy!

Since I am 100 pounds over weight and he loves me, of course I would love him. :-)
Old 17-04-2013, 07:04 PM
Lightworker42

Quote:
Another question and it's only theory but let's say he's abuseive, does drugs? Bad things can you love him enough to walk away ? But still be there and push him to get help?

Oh yeah, I don't play that mess. I have loved hard before and walked away twice. I don't touch/abuse anyone and if he is my twin and we are alike to the core, he won't either. If I find out otherwise, then I would have to conclude he is not my twin. At that point, I would have to lovingly walk away.

I guess so much is left to be seen huh? We have never been in a physical relationship. I have only been alone with him once and it was in a parking lot after everyone else left. We have never kissed, or held hands, etc. We have spent hours of talking and bonding. Therefore, I don't know how it would be to be in his physical presense for long at this point. I am sure with his mood swings it would be an adventure. I'm game! :-)
Old 17-04-2013, 07:16 PM
Lightworker42

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesheta

This is a good question because I have thought 2 other man were the one. I am married to one of them now (divorcing) and the other was married.

I believe he is the one because this time I have asked my spiritual guides for signs and I prayed to God to show me. The one sign that "closed the deal" for me was when I was praying one night in tears, asking God about this connection and I decided to watch a video of twin directing our group at a sing-out and the light above him was an image of Jesus (the picture of Jesus that we see from pictures) I was speechless! All the times I have looked at that video in the last year, I never saw the light or image. I showed my son and one of my best friends and they saw the silhouette immediately as well. That closed the deal for me. I signed my divorce paper after that!!
Old 17-04-2013, 07:22 PM
Jenhearther

thank you lightworker42 for your answers :).
Old 19-04-2013, 12:49 AM
Knower

Quote:
Yes but some confuse the two Real love and infatuation. I often said I know I love him when in truth I didn't. I thought I was in love, when I was just infatuated by him all along.
And lessoned learned.
But let me ask you this? Describe to me why you love him? And let's say he chooses another can you let him go? And love him still? If he messes up? Can you love Him? If he has a mental break down? Gains 50-60 lbs can you truely love this man?
Another question and it's only theory but let's say he's abuseive, does drugs? Bad things can you love him enough to walk away ? But still be there and push him to get help?

Creepu how every single question you posted here is precisely describes my twin. cept he lost the weight not gain it and is never abusive to me. And yes to all the question. And i love him even more than before.
Old 19-04-2013, 01:10 AM
Knower

Quote:
To me tf has nothing to do with love, its much more than that.

Questions.

1. If your twin is you, a image would you date yourself? Do you truely love yourself?

2. How do you know it's not.infatuation? Or just puppy love?

4. At what age did you meet your twin.? If your with them how long did it take you?

5. From your point of view Share your experience of what a twin s.c is to you.

1. It would be a crazy, passionate and intense relationship but yes I would. Though there are bits of me I dislike but acceptance of all good and bad traits is the main point.

2. I wasn't sure back then but I am now more so than ever. Our paths have not been perfect. And they have not always crossed or aligned. Sometimes by nature sometimes by choice sometimes by society. At times our paths have been truly dark and foreboding. Yet despite all that he is and all that I am, what truly matters above all of that is that he is ok. That he is happy. And it is unconditional to a point that it scares me because I would do anything for him if it would mean that he would be safe and ok.

3. See answer #2. And that no matter how long we have been apart or whatever we have gone through and how much we have grown and changed as individuals over the years, it feels as though we could pick up where we left off. And that as long as he is there or for him that I am there, everything else is just petty details

4. I think it was 10 years ago. And cliched as it may sound, we hit it off almost instantly.

5. It transcends everything. And I truly mean EVERYTHING. no individual fears or social religious financial expectations and rules would stop you from connecting with your twin. And when you do connect it is indescribably intoxicating and everything just falls into place.