Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 23-09-2014, 02:55 AM
Suspended
Share Your Spiritual Experiences

Hey guys I would like you to share with me your most amazing and blissful spiritual experiences.

I know some of you will say things like "Every day is a gift" an thats great but not what im looking for, more of like seeing spirits or other beings, NDE's, Astral Projection, psychic abilities, healing and just awesome experiences in general. Thanks guys!
Old 23-09-2014, 11:11 PM
Master
When you said 'spiritual experiences,' I thought you meant glimpses of the awakened state. Maybe things like NDEs are glimpses of the awakened state, just in another dimension? I don't know, I've never experienced anything like that.

And I guess when I first read about that kind of stuff, I was a little envious of people who had experienced those states, but now it doesn't seem so important to me. I just remember the one prolonged experience I had of the awakened state; remember the sense of peace, the stillness, the feeling that I recognised this place but I'd never properly seen it before - and God, that's what I really want. I've got a serious case of what Adyashanti calls the 'I-got-it-I-lost-it' syndrome, and I'm looking out there for it, when of course it's always been here. But where in God's name is 'here'?

You ever been hunting around for something for five minutes, and then discover that you've been holding it all along?
Old 23-09-2014, 11:30 PM
TesseLated

I have kept an online journal of sorts about various experiences...This is one entry about the first time I was hospitalized with 'mania'. I now know that this was actually Spiritual Emerge-nce...

When I got out the first time...I was still pretty manic when I got out...I started back to college immediately....but was still having trouble falling into a sort of 'light fixation'...

For example, one time I was studying for a Sociology exam in the months after that first visit...and I was sitting by a window....and the sun was going down...I gazed at it for a long time (not directly ..lol)....and felt the peace that passes understanding...it was warm and comforting...I just wanted to stay there forever....But then I was drawn back to what my goal was in life..to obtain my education so that I could help others...because I knew that was what the Source wanted for my life.

So I cried...because I had to pull myself back from that Infinite Energy...that warm feeling where everything just goes white...and everything else fades away, time, space...everything... to study...and I did.

Its sometimes a constant process of sinking back into that and pulling back...but I can honestly say that as hard as it is...I feel honored to be able to feel It at all.

Old 24-09-2014, 12:10 AM
Master
That's a lovely post, TesseLated, very poignant imo. When you talked about pulling back from the Infinite Energy, my immediate reaction was, 'but you are that Infinite Energy, no?' Hmm, so maybe it's more accurate to say that you're pulling your attention away? But then isn't your attention made of Infinite Energy? Am I waffling? Is this going anywhere?
Old 24-09-2014, 01:11 AM
Suspended
Hey guys, both your experiences sound nice extreme peace an bliss is great! TesseLated i hope you feel better now days.
Old 24-09-2014, 03:11 AM
Immie07

I have a few -

When I was a child I was woken up by invisible hands tapping my face. Scared the hell out of me at the time but was so clear.

As a teenager I was once laid in bed and could hear a bell ringing, it seemed to fly around my head. This was spirit telling me I could hear them.

I have heard spirit quite a few times and it's always an amazing experience when it's vivid. Archangel Raphael once gave me his name and has spoken to me since as well (I'm so lucky!)

One of my most validating moments was getting a name for somebody in a spiritualist church (the name was so clear in my left ear), and before I got the chance to pass the name on to this person, someone else stood up and walked straight to the exact same lady to give the exact same name.
Old 24-09-2014, 09:12 AM
TesseLated

Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
That's a lovely post, TesseLated, very poignant imo. When you talked about pulling back from the Infinite Energy, my immediate reaction was, 'but you are that Infinite Energy, no?' Hmm, so maybe it's more accurate to say that you're pulling your attention away? But then isn't your attention made of Infinite Energy? Am I waffling? Is this going anywhere?

Thank you...it was great to feel like that for months and months...but also very hard. I wanted to just be in It...fully opened up. If I allowed myself to do that-I couldn't get anything done..

It's true It's in us and with us always-and attention was the issue. I did not know how to ground myself at that time (or the many other times this happened later) or how to handle it.

Thank you Mistakes...I'm great now...that was 20+ yrs ago. I have attained by goal for what It wants me to do with my life and it's been the best thing that I could've asked for!
Old 25-09-2014, 12:11 AM
Master

Hi Mistakes,
I would offer an experience in rhyme reflective of a Spiritual time.

My Angel

Her breath of life begins, in the dreams, love and passion, that two lover’s fashion. A true expression of the essence of caring, natures ultimate gift in human sharing, that shapes an evolution of creation which unfolds a new revelation. An expectant pair of parents to be, filled with excitement at every stage they can see, watching nature take her true course, a new life starts a journey from source.

As time filled growing expands, new thoughts and feelings create demands, both anxious doubts and excited preparation, add to the racing heartfelt feelings of anticipation, of him or her or you and me in the making of a family tree. And so the time grows closer to a new arrival, priorities and fears focus on survival, love and life of an expectant wife inseparable from a new born child’s strife.

Then in a moment’s crescendo of emotions delight, a cry breaks into daylight, all pain and suffering fall aside, replaced with life’s purest experience of love and pride. A Daughter has arrived and raised my heart, as my emotions fall apart, through tears of overwhelming joy, no matter a girl or boy, as realisation sinks in they are both safe and secure, as everything else becomes obscure.

In those timeless moments of Spiritual bliss, as I give her a first kiss, her eyes open wide with a life’s first measure, in my arms the purest treasure, shares and feels my ultimate pleasure. Our shared journey begins on sacred ground in a new love I have just found, she will grow into a little miss, but always be the source of my hearts bliss, and though we may call her Sharon, Donna or Leanne she will always be, an Angel to me.
Old 25-09-2014, 12:38 AM
Suspended
Thanks for sharing Immie07 and Papa Bear that was a very nice poem!
Old 25-09-2014, 06:01 AM
Master
I'm of the "everything is a spiritual happening" persuasion. That said, I've had several unmistakable and explicit supernatural events take place. One involved watching my body light up with a hot white electrical current, after which I flew out the window and soared about the city for several minutes. That was fun. The most profound took place alone one night while sitting under a tree looking up at the stars. They all of a sudden began to slowly spin in a great circle, orbiting the sky above me with their light tails trailing. Van Gogh's Starry Night comes as close as anything I could describe. I watched this cosmic dance for 10-15 minutes, it was not a short event. By the time it ended I was in a deep state of soul-shattering humility, weeping uncontrollably for the glorious majesty of our physical universe and this profound miracle called incarnation.