Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 10-04-2018, 05:01 PM
Pathfinder
Why do I always get the five of cups card when asking about his feelings for me?

When I asked his feelings for me, one of the cards was five of cups.
When I asked why he ignored me, one of the cards was five of cups.

Why do I always draw that card?
Old 10-04-2018, 08:26 PM
Seeker
Well, sweetie, speaking strictly as a tarotologist, Acknowledge that he may be pulling away or disconnecting, perhaps feeling overwhelmed. That being said, this is why its not recommended to keep pulling cards with the same inquiry.
Old 11-04-2018, 02:55 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychictiff
Well, sweetie, speaking strictly as a tarotologist, Acknowledge that he may be pulling away or disconnecting, perhaps feeling overwhelmed. That being said, this is why its not recommended to keep pulling cards with the same inquiry.

Ahh no. I don't do it often. But when I did, I always got the five of cups.
For example, I asked why he was ignoring me, and I got the world, five of cups, and the knight of pentacles.
Old 11-04-2018, 03:27 AM
Master
I don't feel five of cups is a serious disconnect to you here. It might be that he is grieving that he lost something about you, or that you have grown up or moved past somethings, and he feels left behind or disconnected in that sense. That he cannot get something he had lost or cherished back then with you.
I don't see this as without feelings or disconnect from you, but rather not being able to feel the same way or feel you feel the same way, a feeling of loss in a relationships, as one partner changing over the years or things not being of the same nature.
Old 11-04-2018, 03:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ValVan
Ahh no. I don't do it often. But when I did, I always got the five of cups.
For example, I asked why he was ignoring me, and I got the world, five of cups, and the knight of pentacles.

I would say if you are getting the same message, it's a message they want you to hear.

When you look at your three cards there. You have the world, which is about a cycle coming to an end. Completion. And starting new. The five of cups, is about loss, disappointment. Moving on. Pentacles are about working/finances. So could be about working on something, resolving something. Or working on moving forward with something else.

Now you are asking about why he is ignoring you, and this could be about something he is dealing with. That is taking up more time, and away from you. Not necessarily like a split, but other things he is dealing with. Which could push him away while he's dealing with it. If he is trying to deal with it himself type of thing.
Old 14-04-2018, 10:14 AM
Pathfinder
Why do I always pull the five of cups when asking questions regarding him?

I'm practising tarot, so I pull cards for myself as practice.
And here's something I don't understand.

The question is why I always get the five of cups when asking how he feels towards me or how he feels about me, how how he sees me. I always get this card.
And also there are other Cups cards...

For examples.
How does he see me?
nine of cups, the devil reversed, "five of cups".

Why does he ignore my messages?
The world, "five of cups", knight of pentacles

How he feels towards me
The high priestess reversed, "five of cups", eight of swords reversed

How he think of me.
The sun reversed, ace of cups, "five of cups"

I don't always ask questions about him. But when I do, I always get this card...

I don't really know how to interpret when this card appears....
Old 14-04-2018, 10:15 AM
Pathfinder

I'm practising tarot, so I pull cards for myself as practice.
And here's something I don't understand.

The question is why I always get the five of cups when asking how he feels towards me or how he feels about me, how how he sees me. I always get this card.
And also there are other Cups cards...

For examples.
How does he see me?
nine of cups, the devil reversed, "five of cups".

Why does he ignore my messages?
The world, "five of cups", knight of pentacles

How he feels towards me
The high priestess reversed, "five of cups", eight of swords reversed

How he think of me.
The sun reversed, ace of cups, "five of cups"

I don't always ask questions about him. But when I do, I always get this card...

I don't really know how to interpret when this card appears....
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 14-04-2018, 03:32 PM
Master

5 of cups is like the 'regret' card.

you could see 'regret' as the keyword when it comes up.

'how he think of me' - rx sun + ace of cups + 5 of cups = burnt by the relationship from such outpour of emotions that has left regrets.

a way of seeing it anyway.
Old 14-04-2018, 03:36 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
5 of cups is like the 'regret' card.

you could see 'regret' as the keyword when it comes up.

'how he think of me' - rx sun + ace of cups + 5 of cups = burnt by the relationship from such outpour of emotions that has left regrets.

a way of seeing it anyway.

No the question is how he sees me, not his feelings towards me.
I still don't know why I got the 5 of cups when asking questions about how he feels and how he sees me.

How he feels and how he sees me are different questions. But it appears in whatever questions...
Old 14-04-2018, 07:13 PM
Master
With the 9 of Cups, the Devil reversed and 5 of Cups, he SEES you as someone who is really happy, and then really depressed, like when someone's taking drugs and are on a high, then they stop taking the drug and go really low. Up and down like a yo-yo.