Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 24-10-2013, 12:53 PM
silvercomet

Judgement not what we all fear

JUDGEMENT DAY

The day we all sit with ourselves and look back with truth at what we did what we were thinking and how we percieved it and how it had an effect upon others then we have a chance to go back and replay what we deem unappropiate and play it out another way within a second did that change the outcome properly not do wqe fill better about are action properly
i will see you all upon that day and help ypu if you need a guilding hand but i am not here to tell you what to do i am not here to judge you or tell you what is right or wrong there is no right or wrong way of doing things we all have free will we all do things diffrently we all have diffrent mindset left from preivious outcomes
The only person you are answer able to is YOURSELF not a god not your family not your enermies no one but you can judge you and you do and you will and then you will decide what you will undertake next
it normally goes something like you turn the tables on your selve so good or bad you play the other parts for all that you have deem not right plus you also decide your rewards for what you judge you did that you decide yes my intent was there i will expand that everyone of us from the so called saints to the so called sinner will all go throught this process it happens everyday
Old 24-10-2013, 02:39 PM
livingkarma

I did mine when my husband died ...
Grief is more than anyone thinks it is ...
It involves an instant replay of one's entire life as well as their relationship w/the deceased ...
Its gutwrenchingly painful-the darkest night of the soul, but it allows one to resolve issues to find closure & healing ...
I don't walk around blindly to my own behavior; I'm aware ...
Those who aren't are afraid of the truth about themself & their relationships ...
One's ego is shattered ...
Spirit is broken ...
A time to rebuild in every healthy means possible ...
No one has to wait till Judgement Day ... *wink*
Old 26-11-2013, 09:23 PM
LadyImpreza1111

I have heard spirits describe that as a self-reflective phase. It sounds like it sucks royally. We can be our own worst critic sometimes.