Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 15-09-2012, 09:28 PM
hy2007

Unhappy Light Prayer

All the Light Workers/Earth Angels that are on here if you can help me by saying a prayer and somehow if you can spiritualy protect me from wherever you are please do so, i have an dark entity following me causing badluck to me and my love ones wherever i go, so please i request your prayer and blessings.

Much Love and Peace to All.
Old 23-03-2013, 07:00 PM
LadyImpreza1111

It might not be bad luck. Sometimes karma might play a role in issues you and loved ones struggle with. I believe coincidences are real, but luck isn't. What we put out to the universe comes back to us 3X.

Do you have any other signs that a dark entity is around you, if you don't mind my asking?
Old 23-03-2013, 10:17 PM
Master

Law of Attraction will give you exactly what you are thinking about. so if you are believing that wherever you go, bad luck will follow you, it will.

You might try changing your belief to the opposite of that. Every subject is two subjects - one positive, one negative. Grab the other end of the stick and go with that.

I love listening to Abraham hicks. You can find them on you tube. Type in AbrahamHicks law of attraction, and see what pops up, or go to their website.

Law of Attraction is a Universal Law, so it equally apply to everyone.

Hope this helps. We make our own destinies by our thoughts and beliefs.
Old 11-06-2013, 10:50 AM
Endless_Love_2_you

I sent the prayer out HY2007 <3 Love and Light to you ,and God Bless <3
Old 06-08-2013, 03:03 PM
silvercomet

love and blessing to you and am also sending you love and light to deal with any negativity that you might be experiencing
LOVE & LIGHT ALWAYS