Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-10-2016, 12:01 AM
Seeker

Checking in

Hey everyone,
just wanted to share some appreciation. I think I heard of the twin flame concept less than a year ago. Before I heard of this term I could only describe my feelings/experience with him as "true love," which I still do.
But talking to people about "true love" is so vague and everyone has a different interpretation. There were so many cold hard facts about him and I that I felt a lot of people really didn't understand. So I'm thankful that there is a community of people that understand this relationship. The intensity is really scary. I still think stories that describe True Love or the Love of your Life are talking about twin flames. It's beautiful that I could feel so deeply about someone. It's painful. Sometimes I get sad that I had to go through this at such a young age, I just turned 24 and we met when I was about to turn 22. It taught me more about loving others than I knew. I really didn't grasp LOVE well until I met him. Succumbing to love.
Obviously I will always be thinking of him. It's left me insecure knowing he loves me as much as I love him but we wont be together as far as I can tell. I feel insecure because I need to move on. I can't offer true love to anyone else but him. Who could love me as intensely as him?
Will I have to settle for less love? less passsion or less intensity?
I don't know. But right now I am opening myself to more people. I want to explore other love. And I hope you all come to peace with your journeys, the pain and bliss that it brings!!!
Old 03-10-2016, 02:13 AM
Master
You absolutely CAN offer true love to another besides him! We feel True Love when our heart chakras open, it is always within us and around us. I'm so glad you got to learn what true love is, it's the greatest gift :) And I'm so happy you have decided to open to others! Never shut down to love with other soulmates. You can open more deeply to True Love with another and you will know it when it's right. There's this line from a song by Nahko Bear "You've got the keys, but I'll never keep my door locked" that I love because it's how I feel when it comes to my heart. He unlocked my heart hence he's got the keys, but I'll never shut it to others. Xo