Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-09-2016, 01:08 AM
Newbie ;)

Does your TF resemble your ex?

I got this random memory of my TF telling me that I resemble people she was close with in the past. Now I'm wondering if it's common thing TF to resemble either exes or crushes.
Is the experience almost like knowing personality or looks of TF and searching him or her, and thus dating or having crushes with people who resemble TF.
I'm not talking about exact look-a-likes, although I don't count them out, but more like ex/crush and TF having some noticeable feature likeness such as specific type of nose or jaw, way of talking, accent or personality, generally something you're drawn to.
Old 30-09-2016, 02:12 AM
Pathfinder

My twin resembles my brother in so many ways its uncanny.

Last edited by ArchIndigo : 30-09-2016 at 03:15 AM.
Old 30-09-2016, 03:58 AM
Suspended
My twin came first, although I attracted people who had similar physical energy. My twin is still unique, except she doesn't know I'm her twin and the same. Its just funny... ?_?
:0
Old 30-09-2016, 08:36 AM
Experiencer
Yes, I believe this is because twins having telepathy, telling each other back & forth their entire lives what their physical appearance's are, so that they are often attracted to others that have similar appearances.

In most cases you wouldnt be aware of this, you would just be attracted to a specific colouring build etc.

When I met my twin he was physically EVERYTHiNG I had ever wanted, but I realise now that was only because he was sending me descriptions of himself, which is why I had always been attracted to others with similar appearance.

Old 30-09-2016, 09:06 AM
Guide

My twin looks like my ex and is related to him as well. There are certain expressions and even the way they stand that reminds me of my ex. They are also the same star sign and share the same date of birth, with 13 years difference in age. It is quite uncanny.
Old 30-09-2016, 12:25 PM
Ascender

Apparently I resemble his wife, we have the same features. That's what people have told me.
He somewhat resembles someone from my past as well and him and this guy had the same type of abuse as kids.
Old 30-09-2016, 03:55 PM
Knower

Oh yes! He is always freaking out and saying how much I look like/remind him of his ex, even down to the style of hair that I do and he always asked her to do on herself cos he liked it so much. And our personalities too.
He is so much like my ex (not in appearance) in what he studied at Uni, his 'weaknesses' and 'issues' , his anxieties...so many things. It feels like deja vu to me sometimes but with my TF I totally understand where he's coming from after listening to my ex's issues and I have total patience with him.
I didn't really notice my TF's appearance to start with as I was too attracted to his aura, his character and the fact that everything he said, I resonated with and we had so much in common it was scary. THEN after a while the physical attraction loomed over me and I just started looking at him as though he was Adonis! To me, he's so frickin attractive and I can't see how any woman would be able to resist him! :) But he's not my usual 'type', far from it, but I don't care about 'type' anymore!
Old 30-09-2016, 04:23 PM
Guide

My twin does not resemble an ex. Still, it's unbelievable that he seems to have a little piece from every human I have ever loved -as corny as it sounds, it was at first a little weird, totally fact based observation.
Old 01-10-2016, 07:21 AM
Seeker

I was just thinking about this. My twin resembles a soul connection I had and it's almost alarming. Everything down to their build, facial hair and features/characteristics! Even their eye colors are similar.

What's more is both my twin and SC are business owners. Very successful. Though my TF is French and my SC is American, they know some of the same people.

How weird..
Old 01-10-2016, 04:53 PM
Pathfinder

He resembles my brother!