Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 29-07-2006, 10:46 AM
dreamer

Hi Glorymist,

we are one, the out a representation of the in, in and out a reflection of the other. What appears to come from out is as much within as what appears to come from within. Therefore take your lessons and strength from wherever it comes, there is no negation in doing this, there comes full responsibility from understanding this, to turn away from this is to turn away from your SELF, that same self shared by all, you are just a different aspect of my true nature and I of yours because we are one in our true nature.

No one is staying where they are, whether they say they are or not UNLESS they reach that point of unvarying truth that is common to us all, it is not possible to be still outside of this point, the search is in all of us whether we know it or not to find this point and we are all drawn to it eventually - it cannot be any other way, if we attract what we feel we will not stop looking until the feeling we have is perfect, we are all God spirit working our way back to our true nature - we cannot stop until we achieve this even if we wanted to.
Old 29-07-2006, 04:18 PM
Glorymist

Okay dreamer - -

Let's take the first three words in your entry - - and go from there. For me - - this is for clarification only - - because it may all be due to semantics.

Who - - or what - - is "we" ??

When that has been defined - - "we" are "one" - - with what ?? As what ??

Lastly - - having cleared that up - - the difference this makes is - - that we are one - - that means - - ??
Old 29-07-2006, 07:32 PM
dreamer

We is the royal we or one. Have you noticed the queen uses the royal we or one when referring to herself? Funny that huh.

We when "I" use it means the same as "one". Semantics are indeed tricky when explaining this. How can we and I and one all be the same?

Think of it this way - when you dream at night you are the dreamer and you provide the animation for the dream from your subconcious right? So you could say that you are the dreamer and the dream. Does any character that you meet in your dream have any less of a calim to your own subconcious than you as the observer in the dream has? No, all characters are equally endowed with animation from your own subconcious, you in effect are the characters you dream as well as the observer of the dream. Dreamer and dream is as one, one subconcious manifesting as many characters, your subconcious manifesting as many characters.

So you "wake up" in the morning - things are more ordered, so what this is still a dream created from one mind, many characters played by one animating spirit - this is how we are one, and every time you notice the synchronicity of your thoughts and there manifestations should be an example of this oneness.
Old 30-07-2006, 12:28 AM
Glorymist

Okay. So - - "we" - - is supposedly some kind of all-encompassing pronoun. "We" - - means everyone. Everyone in existence ?? On all levels / dimensions / planes ??

And still - - one - - what ??

And - - why does this make any difference at all. I mean - - any real, significant difference ??

And - - just for your info - - one of your statements in your reply - - "Does any character that you meet in your dream have any less of a calim to your own subconcious than you as the observer in the dream has?" - - OF COURSE that character does. If that character is one I created within a scenario - - then I "created" him or her - - and I would be in the driver's seat / director's chair in that situation. If that person is part of a real interaction on another plane - - that is another issue altogether.

In my very humble opinion.

:->
Old 01-08-2006, 01:54 AM
Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorymist
Okay. So - - "we" - - is supposedly some kind of all-encompassing pronoun. "We" - - means everyone. Everyone in existence ?? On all levels / dimensions / planes ??

And still - - one - - what ??

And - - why does this make any difference at all. I mean - - any real, significant difference ??

:->

If I may interject?

One grand overseer of each and every thought forming energy particle that it made to fulfill all the thoughts it had about itself . One being, being who and what we are in every possible thing, aspect, thought or deed that we care to form ourselves as at any given moment . For the pure enjoyment of the creation of it. And as for the real significance of it...... well without the being aspect of it were just a concept or a hypothesis in a mind much more complex than our puny little brain that we all
Old 01-08-2006, 10:43 AM
Master
Dont worry folks, Glory is being provocative, she is stimulating us as usual.

I would hazard that the concept of oneness is fine if your there, if you`ve achieved that level of awareness, but very very few really have.

Us spiritual types do this a lot, we talk about the royal
Old 01-08-2006, 08:06 PM
Kirllan

A balance is up to us, it always has been. We are the dreamers of the dreams. If we wanted to make a balance, we would have done it. And when the time comes for us to make a decision at the crossroads, it will overwhelmingly be us or we shall go the way of the dinosaurs. All history will say of the human race is that it was here and is now gone, having destroyed itself of its ignorance and vanity. I say if we don't turn the tide, we deserve all that is coming to us. Mother Earth will have her way.
Old 01-08-2006, 11:25 PM
Glorymist

Okay - - Okay - - so I'll let the "we" go and head for the " I ."

I am one. Rather than "we" are one. We - - as a collective group. At least I am assuming that is the way you people are using the term.

I am still trying to get you people to tell me - - one with what ?? What IS it we are "one" with that makes this entire statement / concept so - - alluring ?? So - - important to throw out in posts time and time again.

I'm being dead serious ! ! People pop this "we are one / I am one" bit off all the time ! ! So - - what IS this that people are claiming to be one with ??

creator - - bless you - - but that made NO sense. I looked at that post and tried to juggle the words around and plug in a few things and unplug a few things and switch a few words here and there - - and if I were a drinking woman - - I would have headed right for the bottle ! !

Please - - try that one again. Refine. Know what you want to say. There's probably mass good stuff in there. Just - - the way you worded it went right over my head. Or around it. Or - - ??

I am one ! ! We are one ! ! One with - - ?? And - - are we really ??

Geez people - - all I'm asking is - - if you make the statement "one with - - " - - then you should KNOW what you are one with. What IS it ??

And why is that important ??
Old 03-08-2006, 06:26 PM
Creator

Hey Glorymist,

LOL ...... Sorry for the miscommunication . I probably could have been a little less deep and a lot more clear. So here
Old 03-08-2006, 11:32 PM
Glorymist

Creator - -

Well done. Feel free to be as "deep" as you wish. Just try to clearly state what it is you are trying to say. I know it is hard sometimes - - and semantics plays a BIG part. We all run into that.

So - - we are all "one" with the God Essence. The "same source." A "version of God" Yes. I can go for that.

But now - - help me understand. So what ?? I mean - - I know that's a big concept to accept into one's life - - but so many people seem to use the "we are one" concept as an explanation for doing this or not doing that or believing in this or going farther or what-not. (This is one of those times I wish I had kept some kind of "list" of the various uses of "we are one" - - but then - - that would kind pick on people and I don't really wish to do that.)

I think so many people take all of this to use as a supposed explanation of there not being any individuality in all of this. Like - - we are all one - - so why promote individual beliefs ?? Or have knowledge of individuality ?? Or even "let" individuality exist - - since we are all one ??

They seem to want to dive into this "One-ness" and just lose themselves in it - - like - - lose their individuality in it all. I am NOT saying - - ego. I am not using individuality as another word for ego.

But Soul - - is - - individual - - whether we are "one" with the same source or not.

People seem to fight against this - - kind of like they fight against the concept of ego.

Creator - - is this the way people are wrestling with this concept of "one" ??

Anyone else ??
Closed Thread