Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 11-01-2024, 10:10 AM
Master
Connecting with your Guardian Angel

Tonight I'm doing a webinar by Diana Cooper on connecting and working with your guardian angel.
If you already are in touch with him/her the connection will be taken to another level. You learn to properly work with him in all kinds of ways.

Now I've met mine some years ago during a webinar by Kyle Gray. I saw him, got his name as well, which for me is quite something as I always find that difficult.
So I was in two minds about tonight's webinar, not sure if I was going to do it or not. Last night I signed up though.
I'm curious what it going to bring me :)
Old 12-01-2024, 01:52 PM
Seeker

Want too to learn how to connect/channel with guardian angel/archangel.
Old 13-01-2024, 02:56 PM
Master

@FairyCrystal If you feel you can gain something ( teachings, a message, a direction in life, whatever you really need in your heart ) from this, why not.

Even though I have so many experiences, my logical nature, my analytical nature always gets in the way so I need to get several messages to finally know that I am being given an answer to what I ask.

@Alonso24st Meditate, realize I AM, rest in awareness, ask questions while meditating and pay attention to what may come but do not look for an answer, like to force it, what comes, comes and it is what it is, pay attention to your dreams, to your daily experiences, and so on and so forth.
Old 18-01-2024, 07:59 PM
Seeker

Tell me please hoe to begin channeling with my guardian angel to seek guidance and support,i have never done this before.
Old 18-01-2024, 08:47 PM
Administrator
There is no right or wrong way to connect to your Angels.
you don't even have to say it out loud,
just think what you want to say as long as it is with pure intent they will hear you,

Namaste
Old 19-01-2024, 11:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonso24st
Tell me please hoe to begin channeling with my guardian angel to seek guidance and support,i have never done this before.
Kind of odd to keep asking about this when I post about a webinar on that subject.
You could've looked for it and purchased the recording.
Old 20-01-2024, 01:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonso24st

Try this if you would like too. . It might help you in some way.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uYucqyuCulQ