Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 26-10-2022, 04:09 AM
Pathfinder

Do We Haunt Them?

Most talk of haunting/s involves somebody from "over there", coming here.

Do you think that it's possible that, during daydreaming, or during sleep...we haunt (or, just go and spend time with them), "over there"?

Is there a reason why that couldn't happen?

(I would have to confess that I would be delighted to be able to do that!)
Old 26-10-2022, 12:16 PM
Administrator
Spirit to even connect to them you have to raise your Vibration and they have to lower .theirs you can not go to the spirit worlds whilst you are living.
I have had three NDE and each time i was told it was not my time. you can send your thoughts to them and they will hear you.

Namaste
Old 26-10-2022, 03:47 PM
Pathfinder

Does not the vibration rate raise/alter during sleep?

Also...they can hear our thoughts?..or, our voices? Both are good, though.
Old 26-10-2022, 08:09 PM
Administrator
Whilst you sleep your subconscious mind takes over but you still can not enter the Spirit world.
you can have Visitation from spirit. this normally happens at night

Namaste
Old 26-10-2022, 10:10 PM
Pathfinder

Thanks, for that, NS.
Old 08-11-2022, 09:57 AM
Master

Hi Ian. And what Native Spirit says is true .
We cannot visit them willy nilly in their realm . But that's not to say we cannot have meetings with them on our turf or on neutral ground .
But that does not matter does it ?
As long as we meet and greet them somewhere, anywhere , that's all that matters .
Think of it like this . Your home team is playing . You are desperate for them to win. And they DO .
At that point it does not matter whether they are 'home or away'
Old 08-11-2022, 05:12 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
Hi Ian. And what Native Spirit says is true .
We cannot visit them willy nilly in their realm . But that's not to say we cannot have meetings with them on our turf or on neutral ground.
For them to get here, to us, probably doesn't involve them DYING, where they are. For us to get there, to them, probably does involve something significant, very much like dying. If there were a place - and, I believe that there is - maybe, there's a learnable skill we can use/apply that will enable us to be with those over there. Also, maybe that learnable skill is already within reach of us, with meditation, hypnosis, etc.. I'm human, so I'm weak. I don't just want there to be such a place/method...I NEED...there to be such a place/method.

Psychics/Mediums might be a good start, for most of us.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 10-11-2022 at 12:30 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 08-11-2022, 07:01 PM
Experiencer

For what it's worth, it's said that during sleep one's spirit can travel to the world of the spirit (for a time) and during the visit we can meet up with our loved ones.

If that is the case it appears little different from what's described by individuals who have had a near-death experience. It also sounds similar to an out-of-body-experience and some individuals practise regularly to achieve that state.

If Astral travel does actually occur during sleep it's really sad that most of us are unable to remember. Wouldn't it be comforting if we could?
Old 08-11-2022, 08:51 PM
Pathfinder

Thinking about 'them', over there...I wonder if they wish we could go over there, regularly, and 'haunt' them. The idea of them wanting to meet up with us, and of us wanting to meet up with them, could one day lead to a revolution, driven by the wills of both groups!
Old 09-11-2022, 06:27 PM
Master
I think there’s a time in amongst our reincarnation where we do haunt.. the ghost theory is hard to enter into though, reincarnation prefers humans than ghosts

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)