Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 06-07-2013, 12:44 PM
Stella7120

Electric cottony string

So if your reading this it has either struck a chord or your just plain curious. Either way, thanks for checking it out. I was recently in a relationship with a guy and things were going great. He had recently come out of a bad marriage and was hesitant about his emotions. Understood, been there, done that. One day I said something that touched him and he opened his heart for a few seconds to let me in. I knew it, I felt it and the kiss he gave me was one filled with unguarded emotion. Right after that we went back to sitting in a particular position, holding hands-my head on his shoulder, while watching a movie. In my head came something that I can only describe as a living, electric, thick, white-cottonish string. I also saw smaller, thinner, blue electric strings attach themselves to the main string. I knew that the white string was that moment and the blue strings were every other moment in the future that we were going to sit like that connecting to the "original" moment. Almost like de'ja'vue in reverse. I call it prima'vue. I can't tell you how I know this, I just know. I didn't see us old and grey, no pictures of the future, just that string. I talked to a friend of mine and she said that she had similar experiences when she first met her soulmate. It's connections that collapse time onto itself when two hearts are joined or something of the sort. The thing is that this guy and I are no longer together. I've broken up with other guys and have moved on from them, and accept this break-up. It's honestly the best thing for both of us right now, but I just can't shake the feeling that we are getting back together. The blue strings are waiting... Has anyone else had that experience and has it been with anyone other than your soulmate? Can anyone tell me what it is? And does it have anything to do with the fact that we're still tied together telepathically? It reminded me of dendrites in your brain, but not really. It felt more like the particles in the universe that are responsible for those things. Thanks for listening to my rambling because I can't describe it in words correctly. -Stella
Old 06-07-2013, 06:33 PM
Knower
I can't tell you about the vision, in particular, but I can tell you that there are people who come into our lives who are profoundly important, and to whom we are deeply connected, but the relationship doesn't last a life time, or at least it doesn't remain in the same form through a lifetime. I was married for fourteen years to the father of my children, and then we couldn't build a life together anymore. We just needed to go on different journeys from that point, and our lives are quite different from each other now.

But he is still someone who is connected to me on a deep level, and is in some sense a soulmate.

Relationships are too complex to be defined in just one way or with one term "soulmate." Maybe you will get back together with this person, maybe not. Maybe in other lifetimes you have been or will be together. My belief is that you need to go forward from this place and "do the next right thing."
Old 10-07-2013, 11:38 AM
Stella7120

Thank you Celera, for your advice. People do come in and out of our lives for a reason. I was quite surprised, but not shocked, when my friend used the "soulmate" word. It scared me a bit. There was a definite spiritual reason we got together. We might get back together and not stay together, but I just can't shake the feeling that we're not done with each other's lives. I was wondering if there was a proper name for the string or anyone else was familiar with it. I've tried searching the web and haven't been able to hit on it yet. I would put it off to my imagination entirely, but my friend understood what I was describing exactly.

Regardless, things will have to unfold in their own time, in their own way.
Old 10-07-2013, 06:41 PM
AdAstra

Im not sure either what the strings are. I did have a experience with some kind of invisible string...hard to explain lol. Idk, it was a weird time after seperating with someone i thought was a soulmate...the string was wrapped around my thumb and connected to hers too, and i was able to actually play with the string? It kind of got knotted up and broke. Needless to say, i never spoke to that person again. Hmm.
Old 10-07-2013, 07:05 PM
Master
Gosh it sure is nice to hear that another person has seen this too!!

The time I saw it was with my best friend, walking down a creek bed, a bush was in the middle, he went one way around it and I the other, as we separated we both saw and felt what we describe as a golden liquid energy ectoplasm cord stretch between us going through the bush and pulling us back together on the other side. We watched it in amazement and then looked into each others eyes astounded! (then compared notes excitedly of course lol)

I'd experienced this empathically with my best friend all through school also and described it then as an embibical cord connecting us as one to each other.
Then again many years later through the tf event which was what I call an empathic/energetic/telepathic cording.

It's all kinda collected together into a mental construct now of existence as a tapestry, each of us individual threads weaving in and out through the whole, touching others here and there and becoming, through sharing of heart/love/friendship, intensely aware of that thread touching with ours.

As situations evolve and change our awareness shifts to other threads in the tapestry and they become more dominant in our awareness, we still weave and touch the other threads we once did, for once we are aware of their existence in the Great Tapestry that knowledge is never lost again, but they are no longer foremost in our awareness as there are so many threads weaving in a colorful dance making up the Great Tapestry of Existence/Awareness and our brains do not have the capacity to hold all equally in present awareness.
Old 11-07-2013, 05:23 PM
Stella7120

I did some research and they do have a name. They are called ethereal cords. although the one I saw was in my mind and not connected between us.
Old 20-07-2013, 04:39 AM
Create

I've heard them called "soul ties" or "soul cords", but haven't actually seen them visibly before! That's a neat story!
However, I have felt connections with other people that I believe, retrospectively, were soul ties.
My opinion is that they aren't necessarily created by "fate" or "destiny," as if the relationship is "meant to be," or a "sign that you're supposed to be together." They are just natural things that grow between people who are close to each other, and they CAN be unhealthy. You can remain attached to someone who is abusive, for example, or your attachment to someone else can hinder your and/or their growth, if it's time for both of you to move on. I have done soul tie cutting ceremonies a few times. I found it helpful a few times; other times it didn't seem to do much.