Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 10-03-2019, 03:59 AM
Deactivated Account
more than 130 die daily

a message to gurus, avatars, masters. and the like.

more than 130 people die daily of opiates.

how many guurus and masters, avatars, and what have you speak about bliss and how it makes one feel naturally by the nervous system? not many. either few have found it. or most are corrupt.

for the love of god. tell the truth!

its not about controlling people. its not about perfection. its not about culture. its not about beliefs. its not about personality. because she as in the mother is not where the judgement is. it is in YOU if you have drank the judgement cool aid! i am living proof. 10 years and going. 24/7 estatic bliss. 24/7 silence.

it is about becoming open to the feminine aspect. possible for the all. that expresses herself through the nervous system as joy. so simple. rarely spoken. and when it is. more often crowded by a bunch of nonsense.

when more and more the truth is spoken. more and more will find it naturally. and fewer will die.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4

Last edited by running : 10-03-2019 at 05:16 AM.
Old 10-03-2019, 11:07 AM
Deactivated Account

I think people who take drugs usually have problems and need aid, and that it's not really a spiritual thing but just a human thing in general.

Also there are accidental prescription opiate overdoses, for people who are in severe pain. That is also a physical thing too.
Old 10-03-2019, 12:26 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by AraceliCianna
I think people who take drugs usually have problems and need aid, and that it's not really a spiritual thing but just a human thing in general.

Also there are accidental prescription opiate overdoses, for people who are in severe pain. That is also a physical thing too.

everything is looking for joy. that is the nature of being alive.

spiritual advancement is joyful intoxication via the nervous system! that is the feminine aspect of the divine. except people have no idea. and i know why. dishonesty. and people speaking from a position not even in the neighborhood of actual transcedence. yet pretending or thinking they are. therefore no clue

Wherever I May Roam
Old 10-03-2019, 02:23 PM
Master
I've learned to look for balance. Both good and bad. If it has nothing to do with my goals I don't do it. In the process when I find time to enjoy myself I do that as well. The issue is when people abuse and become addicted to anything. Some people are addicted to spiritually for example. Take life good and bad in moderation and It will all work out in the end.
Old 10-03-2019, 02:42 PM
Ascender
Genetic predisposition for addictive personality is a huge factor on any addiction.

Perhaps in the future, genetic modification may be the only answer to solve this issue 100%.

Spiritual awareness may teach the addicts how to self love and to find life purposes.

However, that is a very difficult road because of underlying personality and psychological issues that made them to self medicate with substance abuse.
Most of addicts also come from the same gene pool so they often suffer PTSD from childhood trauma, neglects and abuse from the parents with the same issues.

We are using other substances to treat the opioid addictions. This does not address the underlying issues.
Old 10-03-2019, 02:58 PM
Deactivated Account
all is overcomed by joy from spirit. one can say its addictions for god.

there is no excuse for not telling the truth.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 10-03-2019, 03:10 PM
Deactivated Account
i have experince. real world expereince

the divine feminine is an ak47 compared to a bb gun. no match for the real thing. that being god intoxication.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 10-03-2019, 03:15 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
a message to gurus, avatars, masters. and the like.

more than 130 people die daily of opiates.

how many guurus and masters, avatars, and what have you speak about bliss and how it makes one feel naturally by the nervous system? not many. either few have found it. or most are corrupt.

for the love of god. tell the truth!

its not about controlling people. its not about perfection. its not about culture. its not about beliefs. its not about personality. because she as in the mother is not where the judgement is. it is in YOU if you have drank the judgement cool aid! i am living proof. 10 years and going. 24/7 estatic bliss. 24/7 silence.

it is about becoming open to the feminine aspect. possible for the all. that expresses herself through the nervous system as joy. so simple. rarely spoken. and when it is. more often crowded by a bunch of nonsense.

when more and more the truth is spoken. more and more will find it naturally. and fewer will die.

I have no idea what a Guru,Masters or avatar speak of.
If this nervous system feminine expression is a help for the addict I am pleased to here.
I do give my time to addicts and alcoholics, but the doctors tell me my nervous system is in neuropathy so I don't know if I can even comprehend the true expression of this way/practice you are referring to. It does intrigue me, however.

I only know of a Light/Love system and have been working with that.Both male and female.

Kudos to you running.
Old 10-03-2019, 03:18 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziusudra
Genetic predisposition for addictive personality is a huge factor on any addiction.

Perhaps in the future, genetic modification may be the only answer to solve this issue 100%.

Spiritual awareness may teach the addicts how to self love and to find life purposes.

However, that is a very difficult road because of underlying personality and psychological issues that made them to self medicate with substance abuse.
Most of addicts also come from the same gene pool so they often suffer PTSD from childhood trauma, neglects and abuse from the parents with the same issues.

We are using other substances to treat the opioid addictions. This does not address the underlying issues.

Well said Ziusudra.
Old 10-03-2019, 03:58 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
i have experince. real world expereince

the divine feminine is an ak47 compared to a bb gun. no match for the real thing. that being god intoxication.

That is all good and well but what practical use does it have to be somewhat prideful about your own experiences when others out there are suffering and need aid? Better to show someone to the door than just talk about how you already went through that door.