Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 04-08-2011, 04:23 AM
chakajo75

Unhappy Life Is Starting To Suck!!

Hi,

Don't mean to be blunt, just the way I feel now. It seems like every time I try to do something or think about doing something, it gets sabotaged. Even one of my closest friends don't want to talk to me anymore, I did nothing to him. I bought a brand new alarm clock and set it to get up at a certain time, and it did not go off. I check like 3 times before I go to bed to make sure that it is set correctly. I am trying not to believe that this is spirit trying to hurt me and if it is, I don't know why. Do they want me to feel sad. I have basically cried everyday for no reason. I am trying to remain positive, but it's not working. Have had thoughts of hurting myself and crossing over. I never had feelings like this before. If they do not want to work with me, they can at any time go. Meditation is okay, I can feel different things happening. In meditation, it's nice, but that feeling does not translate to my every day life. Has anyone felt like spirit is trying to harm you or is this just **** that is coming up for me to deal with because I have not dealt with it before, or is this stuff from past lives. Any help is appreciated.
Old 04-08-2011, 04:31 AM
SunnyHaze

Find The balance with in
Talk to spirit as of what happens
before meditation ever thought of doing a prayer asking for all negative energy that surounds you to be cleansed ? be clothed in a robe of white light?

It all depends on your emotions and how you feel that spirit reacts to it

Hope this helps you, Chakajo75

Peace&Harmony SunnyHaze
Old 04-08-2011, 05:02 AM
Topology

Quote:
Originally Posted by chakajo75
Hi,

Don't mean to be blunt, just the way I feel now. It seems like every time I try to do something or think about doing something, it gets sabotaged. Even one of my closest friends don't want to talk to me anymore, I did nothing to him. I bought a brand new alarm clock and set it to get up at a certain time, and it did not go off. I check like 3 times before I go to bed to make sure that it is set correctly. I am trying not to believe that this is spirit trying to hurt me and if it is, I don't know why. Do they want me to feel sad. I have basically cried everyday for no reason. I am trying to remain positive, but it's not working. Have had thoughts of hurting myself and crossing over. I never had feelings like this before. If they do not want to work with me, they can at any time go. Meditation is okay, I can feel different things happening. In meditation, it's nice, but that feeling does not translate to my every day life. Has anyone felt like spirit is trying to harm you or is this just **** that is coming up for me to deal with because I have not dealt with it before, or is this stuff from past lives. Any help is appreciated.

I get how you're feeling, like things are falling apart, mercury is in perpetual retrograde. I'm right there with you, just scraping by.

Let's look at what you need to survive, do you have a job? Are you able to make rent and buy food? Are you able to tread water?
Old 04-08-2011, 05:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Hi,

I think **** is coming up. That seems rather obvious... The rest is just speculation.

Are you really looking for help though, or is it comforting reassurance you desire?
Old 04-08-2011, 05:35 AM
chakajo75

I lost my job and I am trying to find another. I am a school teacher. Every since then, things have just went down hill. Bills for the house are being paid, but my personal bills I am having trouble with now. I am trying hard everyday to apply for jobs, and I never get calls back or I have to call to find out status. It is really frustrating, that they advertise they have openings and then they ignore you, it really ****es me off. I do have 3 interviews for this week, but interviews don't mean you will be given a job. I think I am stressed, it just feels that every thing is stacked against me and that I am being punished. I am just tired of it all. I am really concerned because I think about hurting myself everyday, I have planned for it, if I don't find a job, I will loose everything I have worked for and spirit has not helped, because I ask for guidance and get nothing. When I do loose everything, there will be no reason to stay here. It will be time for me to go home.
Old 04-08-2011, 05:41 AM
angel6m2000

Have you heard of the Law of Attraction? It really works, I think you should look into it.
Old 04-08-2011, 07:10 AM
Topology

Quote:
I lost my job and I am trying to find another. I am a school teacher. Every since then, things have just went down hill. Bills for the house are being paid, but my personal bills I am having trouble with now. I am trying hard everyday to apply for jobs, and I never get calls back or I have to call to find out status. It is really frustrating, that they advertise they have openings and then they ignore you, it really ****es me off. I do have 3 interviews for this week, but interviews don't mean you will be given a job. I think I am stressed, it just feels that every thing is stacked against me and that I am being punished. I am just tired of it all. I am really concerned because I think about hurting myself everyday, I have planned for it, if I don't find a job, I will loose everything I have worked for and spirit has not helped, because I ask for guidance and get nothing. When I do loose everything, there will be no reason to stay here. It will be time for me to go home.

Are you talking about pulling the plug on your own life or moving in with your parents?

Ego and pride would rather kill itself than live life with in the appearance of nothing and the self-judgment of being a failure.

How out of the box have you been thinking? Have you looked at any kind of intentional communities? Have you thought about teaching ESL in a foreign country?

Often we trap ourselves based on our limited and narrow expectation of how our life should go. Spirit appears to abandon us when we refuse to accept the changes coming into our lives. But this is the test of walking in Faith. Can you let go of the expectations you have? Are you willing to be homeless for a time? Are you willing to travel and journey?

It sounds like you're coming into a dark night. A raging storm. It sounds like you're being called to shed some skins in order to shift gears. Maybe spirit is tearing you down now so that you can be rebuilt in a different context, one that you never would have considered going to without your life being totally uprooted and turned on its head.

Unless you're being raped and tortured, and even then some choose to live, suicide is the ego's judgment that this life is not worth living. Why is your life predicated on your possessions?
Old 04-08-2011, 07:11 AM
Master

I am sorry to hear you have lost your job. There are a lot of people that have terrible things happen to them and they pick up the pieces and start again or keep trying. Do not give up. Stay positive. You can do it. Keep telling yourself I can do it. Forget about losing everything and ending it all. Instead focus on being positive and getting a job. I can understand how you feel. I would be worried as well. The employers could know that you are stressed or you are not in the right frame of mind when you are having an interview. I do not know if that is the case. I am only guessing. It is a good idea to get feedback on how you went in an interview if that is possible. That way you can find out if you are doing anything wrong so you will be better in the next interview. It may be that you are doing nothing wrong and someone else gets the job. I would apply for any job, just to get money coming in to pay bills etc. You can always go back and try to get a teaching position later. I can understand how you can think I would like to end it but it is not a solution. We have to keep going on. One day we will be out of this muck and we will be free. Until that time happens we have to keep trying as best as we can and do not give up.
Old 04-08-2011, 07:53 AM
Scorpio

Rather then point the finger Chakojo75 maybe look within to why it is happening to you.. When bad things happen it doesnt mean there are bad spirits around you wanting to make you feel sad.. Maybe your choices arent the right ones and its time to sit down and take a good look into yourself and your spirit and ask for direction, If your friends arent talking to you maybe confront them lovingly.. We all ahve periods of sadness but you must take responsibility draw strength from within
Old 04-08-2011, 01:26 PM
Master
Yes, sometimes I feel that life truly does suck, but other times, I am in such awe that it's so amazing. I have a huge weight on my shoulder and sometimes I feel like I'm going to break...I am going through a nasty divorce that's taking forever to get done and over with. A soon to be ex that's bent on destroying me. I have only a part time job and need a full time job really, but I'm starting nursing college and they say it's best not to work at all, while attending as it's that much of a work load and stressful in itself... I'm fighting to keep a house ...yet some days when I fall on my face and wallow in my woes and pity, later on, or at least the next morning, I wake up feeling so strong, and so grateful and so sure it's all going to work out.

(granted that the vast majority of people who read my posts probably can't see that about me as I post dreariness it seems...) I guess I release it here and when I'm doing well, I'm off living.

Oh, and yes, there have been many, many times I thought a spirit or some form of negativity was out to tear me down and at times I still think that. Might sound crazy. I've had books fly out at me, everything under the sun go wrong, yet on the flip side, I've had miraculous things occur as well. Keep your chin up, dear one, fight the good fight. Allow yourself time to grieve when you need to, but life's not always going to suck or be ******. I promise you and don't stay too long in your grief.