Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 07-08-2011, 01:20 AM
Master
Wow! Amazing how that shift in perception moves miracles into our lives
Old 07-08-2011, 09:31 AM
Sungirl

this is awesome news!!!

I agree, when we have lived a "normal" life and we start looking into spirituality great shifts happen, and they are not always pleasant... lets hope you find that this slight change in direction is actually an amazing shift in direction that will lead to fantastic things!!!!

One little last thing, when I was in a dark place I felt like there really was "not light at the end of the tunnel".. I was sat talking to a tree friend and I was reminded. When the light goes out it just means there is a bend in the tunnel. The light is still there, you just can't see it. All you have to do is trust the light is still there and put one foot in front of the other, and soon you will see the light.

When times were scary, all I did was keep walking, keep getting up, keep functioning, and keep trusting... and amazing things were around that corner!!

Oh, and if all else fails I've found begging mercilessly to spirit for what I need works
Old 07-08-2011, 03:12 PM
SerpentQueen

Awesome news!!

It's always darkest before the dawn. May your new job lead to new opportunities and directions.
Old 07-08-2011, 05:07 PM
sesheta

To chakajo75

I am glad to hear that things are turning around for you. I am going through a very "dark night of the soul" myself right now, so I know all about feeling hopeless and that you're being punished! That's exactly how I've been feeling...
But, despite everything, I refuse to give up, even when I'm scared to death that my whole world is going to crash in on me....I split up with my fiance of 6 years; he attempted suicide, then ran off and declared bankruptcy, which has left me in financial ruin. Every day is a struggle to survive right now, but I am determined to not give in. I know that I started this situation by deciding to change my life, and now I have to see it through. In the not-quite-40 years I have been alive thus far, I have survived cancer, and the death of both of my parents. I know I will survive this too...I split from my fiance because I found the love of my life...I know that the universe would not have brought us together if I wasn't able to get through this. So I'm fighting with everything I have! The TV show Babylon 5 had a wonderful line that one of the characters used: "Faith manages."
Old 07-08-2011, 05:33 PM
CelestialRain

Quote:
Originally Posted by chakajo75
Hi,

Don't mean to be blunt, just the way I feel now. It seems like every time I try to do something or think about doing something, it gets sabotaged. Even one of my closest friends don't want to talk to me anymore, I did nothing to him. I bought a brand new alarm clock and set it to get up at a certain time, and it did not go off. I check like 3 times before I go to bed to make sure that it is set correctly. I am trying not to believe that this is spirit trying to hurt me and if it is, I don't know why. Do they want me to feel sad. I have basically cried everyday for no reason. I am trying to remain positive, but it's not working. Have had thoughts of hurting myself and crossing over. I never had feelings like this before. If they do not want to work with me, they can at any time go. Meditation is okay, I can feel different things happening. In meditation, it's nice, but that feeling does not translate to my every day life. Has anyone felt like spirit is trying to harm you or is this just **** that is coming up for me to deal with because I have not dealt with it before, or is this stuff from past lives. Any help is appreciated.

Ahhh, looks like you're stuck in a Negative Energy Cloud. These go around and we usually pin them on circumstances happening when usually people around you are stuck in the same Negative Energy Cloud. Do a cleansing ritual and ask for prayer and protection, especially to your spirit guides, to cleanse away negativity around you and protect you from harm, as well as to bring only good.

Then again, humans create their own miseries. I'm not going to say that I know how you feel (that's a horrible thing to say if you think it's comforting), or that you're overreacting because obviously you're not, and I'm waaaay emotional over-reactor lol. Also, all negative things happening is also a result of karma, but don't be too overwhelmed, it happens to everyone. If you need help, just PM me. Remember to meditate focusing on the intent of ridding negative energy.