Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 08-10-2011, 06:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
For example, consider that all our past lives and future potentials reside in our subconscious as its timeless present reality. What if we are in fact timeless beings.

John
"OH Yeah Baby!"
Those future potentials are what I do to make my art. I play around with certain ideas and shapes until, though often it starts just from making a connection by talkin' to someone or being somewhere, and the vision of what "wants" to be done appears in my head.

Sometimes it's strong and obvious and other times it's a little vague but it's always what I gotta do. Possibly the heaviness and lightness, or aged feeling versus youthfullness, could be about how connected we are to that unfolding.
Old 08-10-2011, 09:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiItsJustMeAgain
No offence but why you think I'm surfing on these boards in the first place?

Sometimes its obvious that we want to expand our thinking on a subject and other times it is not. Those are my impressions naturally.

I like the Kryon and Wingmaker presentations about the nature of reality and the mission for Humanity. There is up to the minute channeled information from spirit on a wide range of subjects. This material also aligns with ancient teachings from many cultures.

The best answers for all things are found within the self. The best questions to consider are presented in groups like this. Channeled material is good. Personal discoveries are better. That is the only suggestion I wanted to make.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 09-10-2011, 03:44 AM
feralfae

Quote:
Hi guys,

I don't know is this the right section to write about this but since there are these topics about reincarnation...

I just would like to know is there others out there who have always felt old? And I really mean always as even as a child? Is there anybody else here who has this feeling that you actually hope your life is the last life on earth because you just... I don't know... feel you're bored? That you have seen it all already? That you hope that after this life you could get back home, what ever that home is? I mean I'm definitely not saying that I wouldn't love to be alife and here living my life right now, or not taking my life as a gift because that it definitely is, but just... I kind of hope this is my last one. That during this life I'm able to do those things I feel I still need to do and after that I could leave and move on to something new...

Does this make any sense to anyone?

Hi. Yeah, I always felt old, even as a child. And I've hoped that this is my last life on earth -- not that I have problems with the Earth herself... but some of the PEOPLE! (Ye Gods ) Not so much that I usually feel bored (though it happens on occasion) more just exhausted, exasperated, tired. Though I know this isn't hoing to be my last life here *sigh*.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illumine
When I was younger, I used to get frustrated having to go to school because on the inside I felt that I should already be past that, that I was much older than my body. I've always been quite a mature person but I didn't give it much thought, though I did read on some website a while back, a long list of points that could mean you're an old soul and most of them fitted me, plus, it just feels 'right' to me, like it is true and I somehow know it on the inside.
:

Been there, done that. In fact, despite not being considered "younger" quite like I was then; still there, still doing that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muireannrose
This makes sense to me. As a child I used to feel old, and even now I feel old, sometimes ancient. I used to tell my mother when I was little that I couldn't do it all again meaning I was just too tired to come back again. Those are still my sentiments.

Whoa, I used to use that exact same sentence to describe how I felt -- I still do on occasion when I feel like it's rough going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
Yeah, seeing things differently from what seems like the majority can be a painful challenge because (we're told) that we're social creatures and have a primal need to 'belong'. Yet we're not exactly herd creatures. I guess feeling better might involve learning / training yourself to appreciate your uniqueness.

Part of what I used to think was my problem is that I'm NOT a social creature. Now that I realize that's okay, it's all good. 'Course not everyone agrees with my sentiments. ;-)

Quote:
Well that's really interesting!!! You see I have had this weirdest (=craziest) feeling that I have actually lived in the future........ Is that possible too?? I mean like I said earlier I love new technology. I always want to have the newest in technology and I sometimes have had this repeating dream in which I was living in a very futuristic looking city and it felt so familiar, like a home. I also often, when something new is invented, seem to think that hmmm finally, like that something should have been invented ages ago, like I already know how to use that... I also have some fears towards "modern", now existing inventions. I feel like our technology is partially outdated, even the newest one. For example cars. I absolutely refuse to drive because it is ridiculously dangerous. I have never understood why people are willing to drive voluntarily and in my head I have always had this clearest picture of a transportation system that is 100% safe, automatic, and no driving needed. That seems to be my normal, how things are, even though they aren't...

Yeah, that's totally possible. Especially because time is just an illusion anyway. Or you could be having left over feelings from someplace like Atlantis. Or you could be what Doreen Virtue calls "starpeople". Or you could be trans-dimensional, or... you get the point. yeah, for all I like old cars, cars are really dangerous and I never thought they were a good method of transportation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trieah
. Couldn't get into the whole school thing growing up. It always just felt like I already knew everything I really needed to know. Of course that not exactly true if anyone really wants to get ahead in this day and age. But I really don't have any desire to actively participate in all these technological advances.

I agree wholeheartedly, and I distrust technology immensely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Actually Neville, you're closer than you think. Throughout history there has been a group of Souls that have been incarnate in order to help mankind along a little bit or simply 'monitor' things. They were present in Atlantis, they have been known as the Tuatha de Danaan, the Aesir and a few more. There are also prominent figures such as Odin, King Arthur and Qetzlcoatl.

Going back to the OP the feelings of having been on this earth so long is what is termed an 'Old Soul'. Being an Old Soul isn't about brownie points as many would like to tell you it is, it merely means a Soul that has been round the block a few times. There are a few tell-tale signs and there are a few of these Old Souls on this thread. Feeling old is one of the signs. Old Souls also recognise their 'own'.

True that. :-) Though, technically all souls are the same age -- some just are more aware of the oldness and some have spent more time in other "realities" than this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skygazer
It's as though I'm equipped with echolocation for finding all the chaos there is to be had.
I know it must be a test, and I continue to fail, but the Universe being what it is, offers it up to me again and again.
Mercy.

Sure, it's a test. But you can't possibly fail because there is no right or wrong. Often it's you or the universe asking you if you are sure about who/what you are and what your intentions are. Sometimes it's reminding you that you can choose to live your Highest Truth or choose not to. Sometimes it's getting lost in the illusion of life or caught up in lower vibrations. Stay strong and centered in who you are. :-)

The thing that seems to be most helpful to me is to usually act like I'm four, except when I absolutely feel like I MUST act like I'm ninety-four.
Old 09-10-2011, 06:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Channeled material is good. Personal discoveries are better. That is the only suggestion I wanted to make.

John

Go John, path of least resistance.
Old 09-10-2011, 09:03 AM
HiItsJustMeAgain

Quote:
Originally Posted by feralfae
Hi. Yeah, I always felt old, even as a child. And I've hoped that this is my last life on earth -- not that I have problems with the Earth herself... but some of the PEOPLE! (Ye Gods ) Not so much that I usually feel bored (though it happens on occasion) more just exhausted, exasperated, tired. Though I know this isn't hoing to be my last life here *sigh*.

Been there, done that. In fact, despite not being considered "younger" quite like I was then; still there, still doing that.

Whoa, I used to use that exact same sentence to describe how I felt -- I still do on occasion when I feel like it's rough going.

Part of what I used to think was my problem is that I'm NOT a social creature. Now that I realize that's okay, it's all good. 'Course not everyone agrees with my sentiments. ;-)

Yeah, that's totally possible. Especially because time is just an illusion anyway. Or you could be having left over feelings from someplace like Atlantis. Or you could be what Doreen Virtue calls "starpeople". Or you could be trans-dimensional, or... you get the point. yeah, for all I like old cars, cars are really dangerous and I never thought they were a good method of transportation.

I agree wholeheartedly, and I distrust technology immensely.

True that. :-) Though, technically all souls are the same age -- some just are more aware of the oldness and some have spent more time in other "realities" than this one.

Sure, it's a test. But you can't possibly fail because there is no right or wrong. Often it's you or the universe asking you if you are sure about who/what you are and what your intentions are. Sometimes it's reminding you that you can choose to live your Highest Truth or choose not to. Sometimes it's getting lost in the illusion of life or caught up in lower vibrations. Stay strong and centered in who you are. :-)

The thing that seems to be most helpful to me is to usually act like I'm four, except when I absolutely feel like I MUST act like I'm ninety-four.

Thank you! Your post was great
Old 09-10-2011, 09:07 AM
Master
This is my last life as Robert, but I don't feel old though, in fact i feel quit youngish, like as if pure being has an age attached to it lol.
Old 10-10-2011, 02:01 PM
HiItsJustMeAgain

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
This is my last life as Robert, but I don't feel old though, in fact i feel quit youngish, like as if pure being has an age attached to it lol.

Good for you
Old 11-10-2011, 01:40 PM
Declared Insane

Smile

Quote:
Hi guys,

I don't know is this the right section to write about this but since there are these topics about reincarnation...

I just would like to know is there others out there who have always felt old? And I really mean always as even as a child? Is there anybody else here who has this feeling that you actually hope your life is the last life on earth because you just... I don't know... feel you're bored? That you have seen it all already? That you hope that after this life you could get back home, what ever that home is? I mean I'm definitely not saying that I wouldn't love to be alife and here living my life right now, or not taking my life as a gift because that it definitely is, but just... I kind of hope this is my last one. That during this life I'm able to do those things I feel I still need to do and after that I could leave and move on to something new...

Does this make any sense to anyone?

WOW this is a fascinating subject! Thanks for sharing.

I've always felt the same as you. That I've lived, breathed, slept and it's just boring and old now. I feel spiritually ancient. I'm not sure if you have felt that you've been sent here to do something? I do feel like I've been asked to do something here on this earth. A few years ago I met a psychic wiccan and she told me that I was a spiritual master and teacher and that she was my student in a previous life. This was actually not something new, I've had a few other people tell me the same. Hopefully if i tell you what I've learnt you might find something. I kind of sense a sadness that you feel your life is worthless and you tired? However, believe me, that's far from the truth!

Here's what I've been told and experienced that has brought me much clarity. By no means am I anywhere close to where I feel I need to be but I got direction, purpose and more important understanding.

You first need to do a numerological reading of your name and date of birth, an indepth one. If you want I can do that for free, just pm me. Anyhow you might find you have a master number possibly master number 11. Elevens are known as old souls and is the first master numbers. Although being the first master number it's is possibly the most powerful number vibration because it draws spiritual power and essence directly from the divine sources. I have an 11 expression number and my name alone has an eleven vibration. You can also do a psychic reading. I've done one and I've been told that I feel lost and every thing seems old and boring because I have a lot of stagnant energy. I was told that my soul energy is transforming (in this life) into something higher, more meaningful than just everyday living and once a cross my dharmic path that stagnant energy will come into use. At this moment I've found my path and although things aren't as great as a wish, things are changing and for the first time I don't feel like I want to leave this existence anymore. Following your dharmic path is extremely tough but extremely spiritually rewarding. I believe you will find it just be patient, you will find it when you ready for it, and you have enough energy to pour into and fill the cup of your destiny.

Hope this helps.
Old 11-10-2011, 07:54 PM
HiItsJustMeAgain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Declared Insane
WOW this is a fascinating subject! Thanks for sharing.

I've always felt the same as you. That I've lived, breathed, slept and it's just boring and old now. I feel spiritually ancient. I'm not sure if you have felt that you've been sent here to do something? I do feel like I've been asked to do something here on this earth. A few years ago I met a psychic wiccan and she told me that I was a spiritual master and teacher and that she was my student in a previous life. This was actually not something new, I've had a few other people tell me the same. Hopefully if i tell you what I've learnt you might find something. I kind of sense a sadness that you feel your life is worthless and you tired? However, believe me, that's far from the truth!

Here's what I've been told and experienced that has brought me much clarity. By no means am I anywhere close to where I feel I need to be but I got direction, purpose and more important understanding.

You first need to do a numerological reading of your name and date of birth, an indepth one. If you want I can do that for free, just pm me. Anyhow you might find you have a master number possibly master number 11. Elevens are known as old souls and is the first master numbers. Although being the first master number it's is possibly the most powerful number vibration because it draws spiritual power and essence directly from the divine sources. I have an 11 expression number and my name alone has an eleven vibration. You can also do a psychic reading. I've done one and I've been told that I feel lost and every thing seems old and boring because I have a lot of stagnant energy. I was told that my soul energy is transforming (in this life) into something higher, more meaningful than just everyday living and once a cross my dharmic path that stagnant energy will come into use. At this moment I've found my path and although things aren't as great as a wish, things are changing and for the first time I don't feel like I want to leave this existence anymore. Following your dharmic path is extremely tough but extremely spiritually rewarding. I believe you will find it just be patient, you will find it when you ready for it, and you have enough energy to pour into and fill the cup of your destiny.

Hope this helps.

Hi and thank you for your post. Is master number the same number than Life path number? If it is then sorry but I'm not 11 :) And yes I have a feeling I need to do something in this life too.
Old 12-10-2011, 12:38 AM
SLeigh

I have always felt extremely old. I have said many times through the years that this is my last life. I have yearned for home for as long as I can remember. The funny thing is though, the farther along I go in my spiritual journey, the more open my mind is to coming back again. It was actually a few days ago that the thought came to me, "It might be fun to come back a few more times". That was a light bulb moment for me because, I have never and I mean never, wanted to come back again. I believe my life is so hard because, it is my last. If it is, then I'm wonderfully happy. If not, I will make the best of the opportunity.