Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-04-2013, 05:01 PM
jupitorarizona

I wouldn't be surprised if women suffer more. The problem is, we keep internal and nurse our own wounds. Men yell it from the tree tops, lol, making suffering harder for women to cope with. My thoughts!
Old 26-04-2013, 05:02 PM
lily of the valley

@metropolis,
From a male's point of view, do you believe males suffer in silence, but are in as much pain as the females in these situations? Or do males get over certain situations easier than females?
Old 26-04-2013, 05:05 PM
lily of the valley

@Jupitor,
But what if the males are the ones keeping things bottled up inside? That would make them suffer as much as females and maybe more.
Old 26-04-2013, 05:05 PM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupitorarizona
I wouldn't be surprised if women suffer more. The problem is, we keep internal and nurse our own wounds. Men yell it from the tree tops, lol, making suffering harder for women to cope with. My thoughts!

What planet do you live on? Men are MUCH more likely to hide their feelings than women and thus are much less likely to admit to these kinds of spiritual connections for fear of being judged. Just look at the number of women posting here vs. men and tell me again that you think men are much more vocal about these types of feelings.
Old 26-04-2013, 05:07 PM
lily of the valley

@beautifulLife,
I agree with you 100 percent.
Old 26-04-2013, 05:16 PM
jupitorarizona

My twin lashes out at me, or runs, every chance he gets! I find a corner to cry in, let the feeling pass, and pray to God that he picks up on my agony the way I pick up on his! He never does. MANY women do this!!!
Old 26-04-2013, 05:22 PM
Knower
Quote:

Most of the Twin Soul/Soul Connection posts that I've seen on the web - not just here - are written by women. So from that I conclude that women are more inclined to talk about it.

Haruki Murakami
Old 26-04-2013, 05:23 PM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
My twin lashes out at me, or runs, every chance he gets! I find a corner to cry in, let the feeling pass, and pray to God that he picks up on my agony the way I pick up on his! He never does. MANY women do this!!!

why again do you want to be with this boy than? And yes he's a boy if he's treating you this way.
Old 26-04-2013, 05:25 PM
jupitorarizona

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulLife
why again do you want to be with this boy than? And yes he's a boy if he's treating you this way.

Blame it on love, I guess.
Old 26-04-2013, 05:53 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by lily of the valley
@metropolis,
From a male's point of view, do you believe males suffer in silence, but are in as much pain as the females in these situations? Or do males get over certain situations easier than females?

@lily
I think you may have assumed that I'm male. Although I didn't actually say I was.

@whoever
My general feeling is that people are people! For me, making sweeping generalizations based on gender is just as silly as making them on the basis of race, ethnicity or nationality. (anyone want to tell me about my tea drinking habits, my cynicism, my sarcasm, my binge drinking, my obsession with the weather, or my 'stiff-upper-lip'...all supposed traits of my nationality) OK, I'm being slightly facetious, I'll add that to the list

I see many types of behaviour attributed to a particular gender here, and it drives me nuts! 'Men are runners... men think this ...men don't feel that----- Women need to be told... woman always feel xyz
Noooo!

Some men....... some women......people are people, thats all I'm saying.

Haruki Murakami

Last edited by Metropolis : 26-04-2013 at 08:39 PM.