Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 08-07-2011, 05:42 PM
~.~

twin flame?

I've looked around on the net for information regarding this phenomenon.

Is it the general consensus of this forum that telepathic exchanges take place between twinflames?
Old 08-07-2011, 09:35 PM
Krystalle

Yes, but not only between twinflames, i don't think. Anyone really, usually people you are close to, but it can happen with anyone...humans are spiritually changing these days and this happens more. This is my impression.
Old 08-07-2011, 09:44 PM
raradolly

I have done this quite frequently in my life. However, I don't directly hear word for word thoughts, I can feel feelings sometimes very clearly. I think humans are becoming more able to pick up on another person's feelings easily, either through their increased subconscious ability to read body language, or for some other reason. It's my experience that I can pick up on someone else's feelings much clearer than other humans, and if I can, usually I can discern why they are feeling that way, or what I would call the path of their feelings quite easily. Rarely this also leads to impressions coming into my mind of certain imagery. Also the better I know an individual, the more likely I am to clearly be able to tell how they are feeling and what they are thinking.

Something that has happened a few times is that me and a friend will have the same dream. I'd consider this dream-sharing to be more of a "real" telepathic phenomenon than my ability to sense emotions or thoughts from a person, based on the idea that I am just more highly empathic than a normal person.
Old 08-07-2011, 10:37 PM
lovint7

Yes I have experience it with my twin often.
Old 08-07-2011, 11:10 PM
~.~

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovint7
Yes I have experience it with my twin often.

So... Who mentioned it first?
What was it like face to face?

Do either of you actually mirror one another?
Old 09-07-2011, 05:38 AM
StraysBeginn

The last time I met my twin 5 years ago, a year after I married a soul mate of mine... (Long story)... I FELT him just sucking my thoughts out of my head. "Do you still love me?" and "Did you marry him because you couldn't have me?" Of course I can't tell you whether that actually took place, but I've never experienced anything quite like that before, at least not with anyone but him.

Also, I knew up front (without being told, of course,) when I was going to see him around town so I was never too surprised to see him. It was kind of funny as I often said to my friends that I'm going to see him today, and they're like sure you are, and sure enough, he turns up.
Old 26-04-2013, 02:48 PM
Rosemary Gallagher

Book1 Twin Flame novel

Hi there,
I've just written my first book called - I Listened To My Heart. Its about me meeting my twin flame and the angst and frustration that I went through trying to understand what this connection was all about. Its a fictional book, but inspired by experience. It's a bit like Bridget Jones meets Eat, Pray, Love. The reason I'm telling you about it on this forum is because I think it might be a book that many of you may enjoy and be inspired by. It is available through Amazon.

I wish you all the best on your TF journey, it not easy but I can now see what it was all about. I lost myself in my TF, but I also found myself.

Cheers
Rosemary:
Old 26-04-2013, 04:17 PM
Violets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemary Gallagher
Hi there,
I've just written my first book called - I Listened To My Heart. Its about me meeting my twin flame and the angst and frustration that I went through trying to understand what this connection was all about. Its a fictional book, but inspired by experience. It's a bit like Bridget Jones meets Eat, Pray, Love. The reason I'm telling you about it on this forum is because I think it might be a book that many of you may enjoy and be inspired by. It is available through Amazon.

I wish you all the best on your TF journey, it not easy but I can now see what it was all about. I lost myself in my TF, but I also found myself.

Cheers
Rosemary:

It is remarkable to hear of a book written from the female's point of view, as females apparently suffer more than males do in these Twin Flame connections, making their suffering ordeal toward the outrageous kind. My TF and myself went through a very tough awakening, however we found our light. It is there for all those who wish to fight for it.
Old 26-04-2013, 04:45 PM
Master
Yes, I feel things more than I hear them, though. It's with more people than my twin, but strongest with him.
Old 26-04-2013, 04:47 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violets
It is remarkable to hear of a book written from the female's point of view, as females apparently suffer more than males do in these Twin Flame connections, making their suffering ordeal toward the outrageous kind. My TF and myself went through a very tough awakening, however we found our light. It is there for all those who wish to fight for it.

What is it that makes you feel this?

Perhaps women are just more inclined to discuss their situation publicly, therefore it might appear that they 'apparently suffer more than males'.

I'm not convinced that one gender suffers any more than the other.

Haruki Murakami