Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-05-2023, 09:08 PM
Ascender
Arrow letting go.

i turned my world back around. im so glad i actually let go, there's no links between us anymore. no cords. nothing. just a huge space of some much-needed distance.

i connected to a new to me spirit guide the other day and his voice came in cearly, it was great and i needed that conversation.

this is weird, it's like an energy is taking over my thoughts and changing the narrative. i used to feel like she hurt me so bad i felt emotional pain i had no idea i could ever feel that way.

i think this energy is the male spirit guide. his voice is so soothing.

i just wanted to update here because in my recent posts on here, i was still holding on and now i've shut it all down.

peace.
Old 27-05-2023, 09:27 PM
Dude111

Well god bless you my friend,Im so glad........
Old 31-05-2023, 09:28 AM
Master

We have to let go when it no longer serves us.
Old 03-06-2023, 05:20 AM
Knower
good point.

Forgive me mistakes! Still learning English
Old 03-06-2023, 10:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
We have to let go when it no longer serves us.
I'm not sure holding on ever really serves us, does it? And yet holding on tends to be the reflexive reaction in the majority of people, myself included, and fighting against it only makes it worse, or else just leads to emotional repression and denial. It's easy enough to say, 'You just need to let go', but it tends to be much, much harder in practise, and people often confuse pushing away and repressing for letting go, try to convince themselves that they're over it when they're really not.

I remember the spiritual teacher Jon Bernie saying something like, 'In order to let go, you have to let yourself hold on completely'. It sounds counter-intuitive, and yet I think he's actually correct.
Old 03-06-2023, 10:34 AM
Master

Hi , and oh but please do trust me on this, I can only comment about this because I have been through the emotional torment in this situation of NOT being able to let go.
It was the greatest thing to ever enter my life , but the hardest to let go of.
The physical pain was off the rhictoscale. But eventually I did let go and was left with something even more precious.... The knowledge that our bond could never be broken.
Old 03-06-2023, 05:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Hi , and oh but please do trust me on this, I can only comment about this because I have been through the emotional torment in this situation of NOT being able to let go.
I was speaking generally, I wasn't implying anything about your particular situation.

In your original comment, you said that we have to let go when holding on no longer serves us, which suggests that there's a time when holding on does serve us - is this how you see it in your own situation, was there a time when holding on served you in some way, and if so, how? As I say, it seems to me that it never really serves us, but I'm genuinely curious to hear alternative perspectives.
Old 06-06-2023, 10:10 PM
Administrator
Hey Lioness!!! did you know that letting go is similar to surrender or an acceptance of something we go through, ultimately a form of self sacrifice to the divinity within.
letting go is trusting in the universe to know and do the right thing just for you even if it appears totally against what you do in thought word and deed

letting go... is allowing things to happen then accepting these events or situations as if we deliberately chose them ourselves even if we didn't we make it our choice to choose to accept and when you reach a point of not responding to such events or situations that pointed in the direction of letting go..... you have thus surrendered into the unknown

love being in the unknown part of yourself and you will know what its like to let go of the mind and heart, fear is all that the heart and mind knows so all your really doing is overcoming the fear of your unknown self, this is true surrender or sacrifice,

accept and let go.
again....
accept now let go
again...
accept now let go
again....
Old 07-06-2023, 10:33 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
I was speaking generally, I wasn't implying anything about your particular situation.

In your original comment, you said that we have to let go when holding on no longer serves us, which suggests that there's a time when holding on does serve us - is this how you see it in your own situation, was there a time when holding on served you in some way, and if so, how? As I say, it seems to me that it never really serves us, but I'm genuinely curious to hear alternative perspectives.
Hi... Sorry for any confusion. It does NOT serve to cling onto something that no longer serves us. And I can say that because of my own experience . All we serve to do is torture ourselves.
They came to us in a time that we needed them but when it's time for them to depart we have to accept it no matter how hard. I'm so sorry if I'm waffling. But yes... I DID cling on after the event because I couldn't accept the situation and all I did was torture myself. But eventually I accepted it . There came a time when I didn't have the pain in my heart any more and am now able to talk with him without heartache...
Please ask me any other specific questions . I know I'm rambling ( going through a bereavement)..
Old 07-06-2023, 05:49 PM
Master
Quote:
But yes... I DID cling on after the event because I couldn't accept the situation and all I did was torture myself. But eventually I accepted it . There came a time when I didn't have the pain in my heart any more and am now able to talk with him without heartache...
So sorry to hear about your bereavement, Angel.

On what you said here - I can very much relate, and I imagine many people can, I think this clinging to the people and things that had once made us feel alive and happy is a very common feature of our human conditioning. I think these sorts of very close connections are ultimately designed to help us see that we're already whole and complete as we are, and yet there's very often a stage such as you've described where we desperately try to hold onto something external to us that we believe we need in order to be complete and fulfilled. I came to realise in my own experience that I simply didn't feel like I could bear to be alone with all the hurt I was feeling, but I eventually realised that that was exactly what I was going to have to do in order to move on.

So glad to hear that you're in much better place in relation to your TF, that's wonderful to hear.