Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 19-12-2021, 11:37 PM
Ascender

ASK YOURSELF THE QUESTION.

None of us has to take any ones word for the question of is there life after death, we could also ask the question of do you believe in life after birth? You believe in life after birth because you are currently experiencing it. But have we yet experienced our own death? well the answer is yes, if you accept reincarnation, if not then if you want to really know is there life after death, and you do not want to accept the millions of reports that it is true, then perhaps you will listen to yourself! Go within yourself and meditate on the question of whether life is eternal and do we continue living after death? If you persist in this noble endeavour, then you will get an answer that you can therefore accept.

regards michael.
Old 20-12-2021, 12:24 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael K.
Go within yourself and meditate on the question of whether life is eternal and do we continue living after death? If you persist in this noble endeavour, then you will get an answer that you can therefore accept.

Have you done this? I don't believe in reincarnation because I am not convinced that this life is that of a person inhabiting a human body. I have not figured out the mystery yet. Living in a world where every human body behaves as a living person makes it hard for me. So, tell me. What is your take on the life you are living? Are you convinced that you are a person inhabiting a human body?

Last edited by ayar415 : 20-12-2021 at 02:28 AM.
Old 20-12-2021, 04:58 AM
Master

Michael K: The question really is was there life before birth; did you or me exist before we were born here on Earth? People use their memory for continuity of life, and many will say that they have no memory of existing before they were born, or no memory of previous incarnations. But memory is not a good standard for continuity. Human beings while here on earth lose their memory. Lots of people have not developed a good long term memory.

It is a fact that the energy which we are can not be created nor destroyed; it can only be transformed. For me there is evidence all around us of reincarnation, i.e. water evaporates into the clouds and then returns to earth as rain, biodegradable materials are naturally recycled, there are cycles constantly naturally occurring all around us. It seems oddly strange to me to have never existed before, and be born here on Earth never to exist on earth again.

I was in a doctoral seminar on Transpersonal Psychology a number of decades ago, went to it with a female friend. She was chosen from the students who were there for a demonstration of Past-Life Regression Therapy. She was put in a trance and bought back to her childhood, her voice changed to that of a child.

Then the instructor bought her back further to the experience in her mother’s womb, then back to a previous life, or rather a previous death. This woman who I knew was a very intelligent person, but in her past death experience she was a soldier in Napoleon’s army, laying on the floor at the seminar, in pain moaning from wounds related to that previous death, she started speaking French in a man‘s voice.

I knew this woman rather well, she did not speak French, and her voice had changed to that of a male. When she was bought out of the trance she remembered very little of what had occurred when she was in the trance, and her voice was back to its normal female tone which I had heard for many years. This and other related experiences moved me to give reincarnation validity, although I do not believe that everyone who dies reincarnates.

Transpersonal Psychology uses past-life regression techniques to help people go deeper into issues they may have carried over from a previous life. There are things deep within our memory which most people are not aware of, that has an effect on our current thinking and behavior. For instance, we are all born into a particular family, into a particular situation, for a particular purpose. This is part of what may be uncovered in the process of coming to know your self on deeper levels.
Old 20-12-2021, 04:13 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
It is all spiritual influence, trickery. Simple low level abilities of dark minded ex physical beings perpetrated against earthlings.

Not that i expect that the above will generate much of an interest, as per usual.
You're certainly right in respect of myself.

I might have responded, though, if there weren't so much - less is more in such situations.
Old 20-12-2021, 06:18 PM
Master

Quote:
... I wonder how many times thus far that i have laid this information out on this forum, & still no one can grasp it. ...
You imply that your perspective is correct but we all fail to understand this. Perhaps we simply don't agree with your understanding of these things.

Quote:
... It boggles my mind when reading of the craziness of reincarnation. ...
And it boggles my mind when reading the comments of people who believe that we just get one shot at life on Earth.

Quote:
...The above is for anyone's considerations. Not that i expect that the above will generate much of an interest, as per usual.
You are so sure that your opinions are correct, which leaves no room for fruitful discussion.

Peace
Old 20-12-2021, 07:47 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
You imply that your perspective is correct but we all fail to understand this. Perhaps we simply don't agree with your understanding of these things.
You are so sure that your opinions are correct, which leaves no room for fruitful discussion.Peace

I do not expect that i will ever be believed. I was 100% blown away the first time that it was proven to me. And i am still ever so amazed at it all. & I am DISCUSTED at the unlovingness of the deceit. And the deception was not a part of christ entities plan.

The deception is "great" in magnitude. "in measure, extent & intensity". It has to be, in order for the deception to stay in play.

& i know that i am fortunate to have figured it out, & i know that you will eventually realise it as well. Though keep your witts about you, after you have been eventually liberated from the flesh. Because if you think the deception stops after you have been liberated, you are incorrect. It is at this moment forward, that you will have an ability to become aware of it all. And it is at this stage that the deception will be ramped up, so that you can not figure it out.

The above is for your considerations..& it is up to yourself to take it or leave.

Regards from myself.
Old 20-12-2021, 08:21 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I do not expect that i will ever be believed. I was 100% blown away the first time that it was proven to me.
When something is for the individual it may have little relevance for others - been there, done that.

I believe what you've told us and accept your honesty but the conclusions you then draw from your experiences may be what is challenged.
Old 20-12-2021, 06:24 PM
Master

Quote:
It is all spiritual influence, trickery. Simple low level abilities of dark minded ex physical beings perpetrated against earthlings.

Past Life Regression Therapy has helped lots of people. That is the measuring stick which I use.
But I respect that you see it differently.
Old 20-12-2021, 08:19 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
Past Life Regression Therapy has helped lots of people. That is the measuring stick which I use.
But I respect that you see it differently.

Yes i see it differently because i have had extensive experiences with all of those modalities. Once you can literally see what is working unseen behind all of the "said to be" healers, medium's/clairvoyants ETC, you will understand.

People are deceptively allowed to believe that they have been healed through releasing emotion & or states of mind from past lives. Though the releasing emotion, is a false concept & useless. As the bad emotion does not belong to any of us.
We are only fooled into believing it all.

Earthlings have no understanding of our true state of beingness, & that we all are created exactly 100% perfect, without one drop of fear as a part of our beingness, same for aweful emotions, same for crying & heart ache. None of it originates within any of us. The unloving deception is GREAT & EXSTENSIVE, & once we individually figure that out we become free, & can individually rule over the all.

The deception, influence & attack from the unseen causes it all. Christ entity designed us as "beings" of bliss, with only wonderful emotions & with incredible powers via the mind. And all of it was take from us, many thousands of years ago.
If after your liberation from the flesh, you become aware of it, you will understand the deceptive truth behind things like "Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder" & you will be blown away about how incorrect you are in regards to that and so much, much more.

If those soldiers new that "PTSD" is not a part of them, and is indeed placed into them by the unseen unloving ones then those soldiers can start to quite simply let it all go & walk right through it all, into a normal life.

You starman will be 100% blown away, after you eventually realise it as a definite reality, just as the christ entity understands it to be.

The above is for anyone's considerations, i do not expect anyone to take any of it on board, heck i know that i would not have believed any of it, if it had not been shown to me. I would literally still be fooling around with the same old same old normal spiritual beliefs as all others still do.

Regards from myself.
Old 20-12-2021, 09:38 PM
Quote:
...People are deceptively allowed to believe that they have been healed through releasing emotion & or states of mind from past lives.
Have you ever been healed ...I mean of a decades old health issue after seeing many regular medical people?
Just wondering...adds to the conversation.
Why? Cuz you have the speculators and then you have ones that dove into the waters and came out the other side.

I have healed myself by finally dealing with pent up anger from my teens, boy, did it run deep!
Just thought I would mention that. Never had another problem....with gallbladder liver...that was 32 years ago.

I have also been 'healed' of a recurring domineering female figure, (ie, a mother, bosses, neighbors, friends) - I can tell you they
no longer take my power and will NEVER have to deal with THAT particular issue again..
other issues, oh yeah.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru