Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 08-09-2014, 09:04 AM
Tsuga

meditation notebook

H

I can hear the church bell sound 8am.
After drifting in and out of breathing and chakra work I hear the 9am school bell.
I have things to do so can't keep drifting.
Concentration on rainbow chakra and crystals. I feel connected to the pencil-tip quartz. I can command it's energy to seek out tension and relaxation.

Dreaming now and find myself in a coven. I'm holding hands with a lady to my right and an unknown person to my left. The lady is wearing charm bracelets that jiggle when she talks. I try to conjure up an imaginary notepad so I might jot down what she is saying, but the mind has gone blank.

I walk down the street opposite the church yard and turn into the lane. A row of cottages line the lane on either side. The cottage at the end of the lane has a white door with gloss black hinges. The knocker is a horse shoe, also gloss black (the knocker is too small for it to be a real horse shoe). I knock. The door opens. I hear people chatting inside but unable to see them.

I should enter the cottage but I'm distracted by a horse to my left. I'm unable to see the rider.
The horse and rider are drifting out of focus.
I remember seeing Sarah at the kitchen counter sorting out dirty cutlery and pots and pans and dishes and plates and bowls and a large assortment of cooking utensils. I offer to help with the washing up but Ronald appears and tells me to follow him into the lounge.
I'm drifting out again.
Time to close.

t.
Old 09-09-2014, 12:20 PM
Tsuga

H

There's a drilling, through the wall, just by my head. I can also hear the children playing, or should I say screaming their heads off. It must be after ten. Groan to the power of 2.
I remember 5:25 am. I was unable to get to sleep last night because of a stomach upset caused by overeating kiev's. I hear myself saying - never again! As if I had an alcohol hangover. Groan cubed.

It's gone quiet. Playtime must be over and maybe the workmen are catching a tea break. I drift back into sleep ...

There is a knock knock at the door.
I manage to clamber out of bed and shamble downstairs. I open the door but it's too sunny to see who it is.
The knocking is persistent. I answer the door again. Still I can't see who is there. I try once more but to no avail.

We sit in the lounge.
She is pouring more tea.
I can see into the kitchen and the back door is open. I hope we can take a walk outside in the garden. As if to read my thoughts she selects a book from the bookshelf - Webster's Illustrated Guide to Garden Flowers - and sets it on the table next to a nasturtium. She tells me the flower is to be pressed into the book. A younger girl open the book to a page with an iris. Turning the pages until she finds nasturium she carefully places the flower next to it's description and illustration.

There are two more flowers on the table I also hadn't seen, or at least, a purple tulip and two rose petals.

Next to the tea tray there is a scrap of paper on which is written a list of bible passages. I take note of them: Luke 4:7, Paul 13. And written next to John is an instruction which reads: add up the numbers then add 1.

Now we're all here - she commences to say - who'll take a slice of Mrs. Patteson's sponge cake.
A feeling of relief washes over me. I'm glad I don't have to explain all this.

I wanted to stay longer. There was a fifth person I would've liked to have met. But the drilling started up again, the reverberations were too much, and I gave up the chase.

t.
Old 15-09-2014, 05:53 PM
Tsuga

Was so looking forward to revisiting the dream cottages but I haven't been able to meditate for nearly a week.

So one evening last week when I was just dropping off to sleep I became aware of a strong resonance appear suddenly in the heart chakra. This was followed by each other chakra in turn so that I was soon almost in a state of levitation.
This was also quite surprising - as if the source of the resonances were from outside of me!
Then my attention was focused on the meditation statue sitting in the corner of the room. And the more I allowed my attention to focus on it, the more intense was the state of levitation.

I decided to go with the flow and reversed the feelings of resonances until a calm intonation had been reached. Like a union between me an the statue!

Among other things that passed through my mind I could see an ankh symbol as clear as day.
The symbol took on the form of a spirit guide, then with more detail, a priest; bald-headed, and dressed in a long colourless robe.
I realized I was in some subterranean tomb.
I could now feel the resonances as if they emanated from my organs; heart, liver, kidneys, etc...
Wondering what would happen next I simultaneously saw a row of canopic jars and had a memory from many years back of a work colleague telling me of a horrific nightmare he had about being operated on while fully awake.

I snapped back into my bedroom.
Thinking of the strange experience I can't help but wonder about the reasons for the ancient ritual of the canopic jars. Was this a form of magical aid to help the spirit of the mummified subject travel through solid walls ?

Whatever!
This was way too scary for me.
And yet, my fascination tells me if I wish to know more I need to take this on much more slowly.
Little steps to higher realms.

t.