Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-02-2017, 06:01 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew

There is a natural progression which states that first comes faith. This is sufficient for the beginner. Next is knowledge. After a time we accumulate this and it will naturally replace faith. We now know things for sure. Lastly is wisdom which is the child of knowledge, born of experience. It is safe to assume that an older person has their own wisdom. It is, after all, hard to avoid.

Sister your reasons are pure of intent. Would you like a reading? I do them occasionally. I always use a PM for this. They are private. If you do then please say nothing about yourself. The less I know the better. I seldom offer these. The way it works is this: I am James. I make a conscious connection with my soul, Bartholomew, who then finds your soul and makes the needed connection to your physical form. You see? The two souls are in full knowledge beforehand. If there were any ill intent they would see it and refuse the connection. Again I do not want to know anything about you. In the reading I examine your chakras and aura using my palm chakras. Then I write a narrative which describes what I felt. That is all. Please think carefully first.

Thanks bartholomew and James. If your intent is pure and all actions for this reading are, and will, be borne solely of, and within, Love and Kindness, I would be honored to hear your observations. As I do not know much about this process, I would like the connection to end after this reading. Would you find this acceptable to, and therefore agree, bartholomew and James? Is this so?