Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 27-03-2012, 01:44 PM
Knower
Aww thank you!!

Yeah some times I wake up very cranky and snap at those around me, But as soon as things start going well again then I'm soon in a good mood. Life is so much better when there's laughter, smiles and fun. (Not at anyone's expense of course)

Some learn, some don't. I know I still have a lot to learn, But I'm on my way.

Hugs to you too :)
Have a nice day
Old 27-03-2012, 02:25 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
I reckon White Warrior gave me my spiritual name last night in chat.

tit squash

Hee hee the first thing that came to mind when I saw this was "Mammogram Mama"...
Old 27-03-2012, 02:32 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambermay
Why don't I invent it myself? What about...
'Nalah' for example (don't know what that means and even if word like that exists, it just came to my head because I like the sound.)

I googled it and came up with this.. :^)

Nalah

<snip>

http://babynamesworld.parentsconnect.com/meaning_of_Nalah.html

Edited by SF Staff

Last edited by arive nan : 31-01-2013 at 01:50 AM.
Old 27-03-2012, 05:00 PM
Ambermay

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenK
I googled it and came up with this.. :^)

Nalah

<snip>

http://babynamesworld.parentsconnect.com/meaning_of_Nalah.html

WOW! Thank you so very much! It never occurred to me to even google something like that!
Fancy that - I live in Africa for some 22 years, even though I'm not of African origin...

I will research on it now.
Both of those: Sanskrit and Hebrew definitions speak to me of myself.
You can't imagine how often I felt like a hollow reed (being useless) during my life and how often I wanted to make an end to many things with true wish to be complete...

I'm not saying all that has to do with me spiritually, but it just might?
I don't know how these things come about, but like I said I'm gonna find out.

Also 'Nala' is what I typed first, but then feeling to be fancy I added an 'h' at the end, just following the sound of the word (English is not my first language after all).

'Nala' being feminine name as you said reminds me of one of my visits to a spiritual lady I had treatments with some years ago. She said that she senses that in my past lives I have NEVER been a male... Perhaps this would something to do with this?
Even though, reading from your link the name 'Nala' is too flattering to me and I'd not assume that I deserve it.

What would anyone make of all this? Could this lead anywhere or is it just me grasping straws?..

So, over a name it has been a true inspiration to me to a further findings thanks to all of you and to this thread.

Last edited by arive nan : 31-01-2013 at 01:51 AM.
Old 28-03-2012, 03:02 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambermay
Also 'Nala' is what I typed first, but then feeling to be fancy I added an 'h' at the end, just following the sound of the word (English is not my first language after all).

Sounds like you're innerself was steering you in a direction that was timely for you to focus on!

As to google, it's wonderful! I'm thinking that it's purpose is to get us acquainted with accessing information freely in much the way we'll
eventually be doing once we evolve in our abilities to access the akashic records... right now it's electronic and being channeled through our
senses... but the process of going inward in relation to discovery is likely very similar... so soon, within ourselves, we may be googling higher
knowledge, only we won't be needing this external computer to do it! :^)
Old 28-03-2012, 03:22 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silva Verrimus
Hello, I'm new to the forums. My name is Tom, nice to meet you all

I came here years ago when I was 16 to ask questions on how to Astral Project. I was successful once but my life got to heck-tick after that. I am now 18 and want to practice the art of AP once again.

I didn't really know what to make as my first post, so I thought I'd ask an interesting question; Do You Have a Spiritual Name?

Mine is Silva Verrimus which means Forest Sweeper in Latin. Its because the first time I ever APed, before it happened I was day dreaming that I was flying through a forest, sweeping up and down through the tree's. After that I felt my spirit leave my body and I shot up towards the ceiling in my room. It only lasted a few seconds because I was completely gob smacked that I was actually successful. That was the day I proved to myself that Astral Projection does exist...

So, what's the meaning behind your spiritual name?

Silva V

Hi it's nice to meet you

I wasn't even aware we had spirit names until I saw this post - I have no idea what mine is. Your post has got me very interested in knowing this. Forest sweeper sounds lovely, I love forests. Blessings to you

~Dawn
Old 28-03-2012, 03:59 PM
Ambermay

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenK
Sounds like you're innerself was steering you in a direction that was timely for you to focus on!

As to google, it's wonderful! I'm thinking that it's purpose is to get us acquainted with accessing information freely in much the way we'll
eventually be doing once we evolve in our abilities to access the akashic records... right now it's electronic and being channeled through our
senses... but the process of going inward in relation to discovery is likely very similar... so soon, within ourselves, we may be googling higher
knowledge, only we won't be needing this external computer to do it! :^)

Yes, I agree about googling for information.
It just this didn't come to my mind that it was something to google.
That only sounded to me as a flavor of a word...
I often miss what was meant for me, LOL!

By hey, this name is so great to me and like I said - I feel not deserving of it.
Can anyone suggest anything else?

Me - I'm all about animals. I live for them and I'll spend the rest of my life caring for them. But in the case of spiritual name - this might not count?

Just to let you know in relation to what I said - I absolutely despise monkeys/apes as animals and next to that are dogs.
My faves of all times are felines. I hope that it means anything in relation to a spiritual name....

From what I said just now I realize that I perhaps am a freak of all freaks...

I don't know what to focus on anymore, for I don't wish ill to any creatures existing...
Old 28-03-2012, 05:54 PM
orli_the_owl

I don' know about spiritual name but my given name means weary harvester, and at the momnet thats eactly how i feel! wonderfully apt.
Old 28-03-2012, 06:09 PM
Administrator
Hello

Even at times if we GOOGLE our given birth names we find there is meanings hidded with it.

Lynn meaning and name origin

Lynn \l(y)-nn\ as a girl's name (also used as boy's name Lynn), is pronounced lin. It is of English origin. Variant of Flann (Irish, Gaelic) "ruddy-complected". The surname is also possibly of Old English and Gaelic origin, meaning "lake", "waterfall" or "pool", and probably would have been given to a family living near such a body of water. Sometimes used as a diminutive of Linda (Spanish) "pretty". Used especially as a middle name and as a feminine beginning or ending in many name blends, such as Kaylyn and Lynlee. Actress Lynn Redgrave.
Lynn has 17 variant forms: Lin, Linell, Linn, Linnell, Lyn, Lynae, Lyndel, Lyndell, Lynell, Lynelle, Lynette, Lynlee, Lynley, Lynna, Lynne, Lynnelle and Lynnett.

So there is wonder in all our names maybe.....for me I live by two large lakes and I feel totally at peace with where I live now. For a period of 10 year's I lived where I looked over one of the lakes only and I never felt WHOLE in that home....something to one's name maybe ? That balance of being between TWO lakes ?

Lynn
Old 28-03-2012, 06:13 PM
Master

My birth name means 'Thor's Spear'