Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-12-2011, 06:52 PM
Master
Lady in red ... quick pass the sick bucket .

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 20-12-2011, 07:20 PM
BeautifulLife

Red is the color of passion, seduction and the color of love. Why do you think people give RED roses on V-day instead of white ones. I don't see this having anything specifically to do with TFs.
Old 20-12-2011, 08:03 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaz
Lady in red ... quick pass the sick bucket .

The soundtrack to the first dance for thousands of brides and grooms, back in the day

Yep, pass that bucket!
Old 20-12-2011, 08:46 PM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metropolis

The soundtrack to the first dance for thousands of brides and grooms, back in the day

Yep, pass that bucket!

really? why would anyone have that as their first dance when their wife is wearing white
Old 20-12-2011, 09:39 PM
Master

I, personally, would not have thought anything of it until someone else mentioned a spirit guide telling them to wear red with the twin, and I had been told that myself.

It may be a passionate, seductive color, but I've never had a guide tell me to wear it or anything else for a would be suitor or whatever. As a matter of fact, when I was told to wear the color, I did not even have an awareness that the man was a twin flame.

I'm just asking what others' experiences are because there's nothing about it in the literature about twin flames.

I would have guessed violet would be the color, if any.
Old 20-12-2011, 09:58 PM
Viola

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
I, personally, would not have thought anything of it until someone else mentioned a spirit guide telling them to wear red with the twin, and I had been told that myself.

It may be a passionate, seductive color, but I've never had a guide tell me to wear it or anything else for a would be suitor or whatever. As a matter of fact, when I was told to wear the color, I did not even have an awareness that the man was a twin flame.

I'm just asking what others' experiences are because there's nothing about it in the literature about twin flames.

I personally think think you may be on to something. The color red has been intertwined in my story before we ever met in the physical. (Dreaming about it and him, a highly charged synchronicity, etc.) The Chinese angle of the red thread as fascinating too. I hope it's true we will end up together someday! ...one can only hope. And violet is an important color for us too, actually.
Old 20-12-2011, 10:08 PM
Knower

Quote:
I would NEVER have associated this with twin flames, but I was talking to another on this board, and it turns out she had a similar story.

Years ago when I was on my spiritual journey with my twin, I was told to buy a red dress and wear it to see him. (I did not know him as a twin at this point). I thought it was silly, but looked at it as an adventure and bought the dress. It hung in my closet for over a year.

Something popped up at the last minute several months after purchasing the dress, and I wore it to see him. Amazing spiritual things happened that night.

A few weeks ago, I was talking to someone about twin flames and she revealed that she was told to wear red around her twin. I am just wondering if Spirit has some through with other directives to other people to wear red.
How crazy is this!!!Right now as I write this I am wearing a red hoody and I also have a red dress story. Years ago we had a party at home and TF was invited. I really wanted to impress him and I rarely wear dresses, even though I have a good figure and I look good in them. So I wore this pretty impressive, tight fitting, deep red lacy affair and , well, you know....I knew I was cutting it by the comments I was getting from everyone. It was the only time he has ever seen me really dressed up in 10 years. About a year or so later, he mentioned that night and he had remembered the red dress alright, only he couldn't remember which one of us ( I have two daughters) was wearing it!!!!...I didn't know whether to laugh or cry???? He said...'I remember that night..someone was wearing a red dress...'
Also, right now I am building a new bathroom and I am going to paint it red! I am also in a stage with TF that all I see is red (anger)
Old 20-12-2011, 10:15 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by silke
I am also in a stage with TF that all I see is red (anger)

Oh, great for you, that means more cleansing! yaaay!
Old 21-12-2011, 09:02 AM
imabeliever

This is really interesting to read about. I had a dream the night before thanksgiving about someone i believe may be my tf....anyways, it felt so real, we were so close in this dream, i felt so much love.....but the color red was prominent and i couldn't quite understand why. I thought about him all day long on thanksgiving, because the dream felt so real.
Old 21-12-2011, 09:25 AM
Master

Quote:

not only to wear it though but to put all my red clothes to the left of my wardrobe - it's still like that now! lol
i did think it was crazy but i did it.