Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 27-10-2011, 08:48 PM
hawkmoth65

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
There has always been blood as a valuable food. Spartans, Saxons, Norse and many others ate blood sausage AND it's a cultural icon in the North of England. Very tasty !
Yes black pudding!! Also the Eskimos and other related peoples will slit the throat of a seal and serve the blood fresh and still warm to their children.It is considered the prize of the catch (along with the eyeballs).
Old 01-11-2011, 03:32 PM
papanichols

i can see people draining other peoples energy. my grandma does reiki and she talks about the same thing. idk whether or not it's true tho. who knows?!
Old 20-11-2011, 07:32 AM
BlackWolf

Hmmm, that is very interesting about the Reiki class with the guy sucking everyones energy. What did the teacher say to him?

Sucking energy from people is interesting. I do still believe there are real vampires out there, I guess I always have. There are some people who have an unhealthy obsession with Vampires and who roleplay. We don't really have a whole lot of those where I am from, thank goodness, lol.

I would still like to read more about what people think on the subject. I find it very interesting.
Old 20-11-2011, 09:11 AM
Scibat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWolf
Ok, I have been looking all over the web for something that relates to what I think. I haven't found it but I think that is probably because I have been impatient and haven't kept looking.

I believe that Vampires exist but not the kind from twilight or the emo kids at school who hang out at the far end of the playground or those people who get their teeth capped. I think chupacabra is being used as a cover up. I think that there are real vampires out there who are the ones drinking the blood of these 600 pound cows. Not some little chupacabra.

Anyways, call me crazy or whatever you want but I want to know what other people think about this.

Where is your evidence? Or is this wild speculation and conspiracy theory? I'll entertain anything as a possibility if there us actual hard evidence to back it up.
Old 20-11-2011, 09:36 AM
BlackWolf

Scibat-Where is my evidence? Well I just happen to have a Chupacabre in my laundry room and he told me all about it......If there was hard evidence I wouldn't be asking for peoples opinions or be giving my idea on something. I'm not asking you to entertain anything either. You come off as very arrogant and by the looks of your profile and your posts you sound like you are just here to irritate people and be a bully.
Old 21-11-2011, 04:59 AM
Scibat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWolf
Scibat-Where is my evidence? Well I just happen to have a Chupacabre in my laundry room and he told me all about it......If there was hard evidence I wouldn't be asking for peoples opinions or be giving my idea on something. I'm not asking you to entertain anything either. You come off as very arrogant and by the looks of your profile and your posts you sound like you are just here to irritate people and be a bully.

Actually I was genuinely curious if you had some information that lead you to your belief about vampires, nothing more.

But, bravo on your keen insight into my motivations and who I am based on a few posts and a forum profile. I guess anyone that questions something without blindly accepting it is a "bully" in your view.
Old 09-12-2011, 04:17 PM
*Melissa*

I have most definatly heard of psychic vampires...they drain your energy...its neat that you brought up chupacabra....I just watched about them on unsolved mysteries last night...Look sort or alien'ish...Although I do not believe aliens are here to hurt us...maybe they are getting info from these animals, etc...Not sure about these creatures! I will bring it up at my gathering sat and see what others think?
Old 09-12-2011, 04:21 PM
*Melissa*

Also have you heard of a tulpa? According to Sylvia Brown...I tulpa is "made up" monster or being that actually comes to life (In the minds of people) because of the belief that people have in it...In this case the people have now, seen this thing and pictures are floating around on what this creature looks like...along with the loch ness monster and big foot, moth man...are these real or have they been made up by imaginations of many, to depict themselves as real...now the weird thing is the killing of animals.