Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 13-07-2011, 09:36 AM
Bev

Automatic writing

Hi all.Has anyone else had any experience with automatic writing?
I work as a animal communicator and use this method to work with animals.However,i did some work with a photo of a dead man using this method with good results.
I have no idea how it works,or why....just that i find it an easy way to get info.
I would be interested to hear of others experiences ect...
Thanks
Old 14-07-2011, 10:48 PM
Deactivated Account

hi Bev,

I am just curious, how does one use automatic writing to help with animal communication ? dumb question ~ but are the animals the ones communicating, thru the automatic writing ? I never met one who could write

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 23-07-2011, 02:27 AM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev
I work as a animal communicator and use this method to work with animals.However,i did some work with a photo of a dead man using this method with good results.
I have no idea how it works,or why....just that i find it an easy way to get info.
Thanks

i tried it once and for me it was succesful i read somewhere that you ask permission in advance.. so i tried and i asked questions and the answers were written out....

really a spirit can speak through you using u.. can be voice or written.. i will tell you the answers were true and later came true and the were answers i really didnt know thats why asked...

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 23-07-2011, 03:23 AM
earthprowler

for several years i received messages from my master guides. it was like a tugging in my gut that it was time to get a pen and paper and i would write like a frenzy! most of the time it was hard to read and definitely not in my hand writing. they told me all sorts of things, sometimes i could ask questions. They would end it in "We Three", they also appeared to me in a meditation once, three cloaked people, just observing me. haven't heard from them in a while. i sure do miss their teachings. dumb hubby threw everything away because he thought it was stupid.
Old 25-08-2011, 11:12 PM
justreal

Smile

I'm really interested to try automatic writing, new to it, and I wanna know the process of it on how to do it. I don't expect for success from the 1rst time but practice does make good! :)

Any help would be great!
Old 26-08-2011, 11:17 AM
sunny shine

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev
Thanks

be sure to protect yourself. i have good and bad experience i do not practice much until i am completely feeling safe and confident.
Old 27-08-2011, 07:14 AM
what2believe

Automatic writing, talking, walking.... are actually less mystical as you think they should be. These all are natural behaviors when you let go of your thinking mind, when you don't anlyze, when you trust there is a divine power as space or void carrying you and pouring love, wisdom and knowing into you. You become an vacant vessel through which truth can pass from within. It is the you you believe to be the only you (your intellect) that veils your illuminating core from presenting itself to you. The moment you surrender to only what is, you flow with the current of the stream without any resistance, you don't need to do anything, you just flow with it without figuring right or wrong, you are not afraid of where you will be taken to, trust the divinity behind that carries you without flaw. The behaviors you labelled as automatic writing etc. come along when you are in the state of surrender which takes place in the moment of now. It's like learning to float on the water the first time, you think you fear you sink, once you don't think, you surrender & trust the power of nature, you float. You win when you no longer fear to lose.
Old 03-09-2011, 02:02 AM
BlackWolf

I did auto writing before and I would ask questions in my head (but made sure that only energies in and of the light were communicating with me) and would write whatever would pop into my head. It was easy.
Old 22-09-2011, 12:34 AM
Seeker

I also can do automatic/channel writing. And would love to chat wit one to share techniques n such. usually in the end I jus end up talking wit them instead of writing cus my hand gets so tired lol
Old 22-09-2011, 01:03 AM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev
Thanks

yes I wrote my first book now available on Amazon all with automatic writing :)