Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2006, 09:02 PM
Mart

censorship

Hello peeps,

is there stuff that should be censored or does censorship cause all the problems in the universe?

Does censorship stop people taking resposibility for themselves and their emotions?

Would god ever be a censor?

Are heaven and hell the same place? (but seen from different perspectives)

Would an avator censor the truth?

What is the truth if censorship exists?

Why do we censor, is it because we feel sensitive about our own shortcomings?

Who will win the world cup?

Is Imogen boring?

Does Dan Brown like Kylie Minogue?

Who are better the jets or the giants?

Who's lorna doon?

What would a circle with a radius of pi look like?

How do you feel right now?

What if i called you a ****head how would you feel now?

Any answers?
Old 13-06-2006, 08:38 PM
Mart

Hmmm, you have a lot of questions my friend, seek within, the answer lies without. Listen to me and you will have the joy of sacred sex, listen to my wise words and feel confused for it is in the confusion you will find clarity and boredom.

A circle with a radius of pi could never exist in physical form but it could exist as a void between physical parameters, excellent observation my friend and conkerbine, you have practiced the art of worthless thought well, i am proud.

Sad Chit Chat.
Old 14-06-2006, 06:35 PM
Mart

Hi Mart and Mart,

Mart you have a lot of questions that could each be a thread on there own lol.

Mart I like your observations about boredom in confusion and clarity from chaos, but I thought you were belittling Mart a little and being a bit condescending to his fairly valid questions i thought. I don't want to cause any offence because I like your posts but you can sometimes be a little bit pushy in your views, and i feel i would like to defend Mart from your belittlement because i'm not sure he is strong enough to stand up to you himself.
Old 15-06-2006, 11:03 AM
Mart

Hi you guys, may I add MY opinion to your thread. I think you are all missing the point. The fact is that there is no point, which i suppose will account for the fact that you all missed it because if there isn't one then how could you possibly get it, except for the fact that maybe not looking for the point is more of a point than anything tangible that you may find if you search the fruitless point search.

Mart I like your idea of a circle with a radius of pi, it's like you would know where it was in terms of it lying between two very tight physical parameters but it wouldn't actually exist as anything itself - almost like an illusion of something existing created by its absence in space.

But Mart I don't get your assertion that there is clarity in chaos, that just doesn't make sense and I don't think you should undermine Mart's self confidence by saying that you don't believe he is strong enough to handle himself - back off Mart.
Old 15-06-2006, 11:05 AM
Mart

Hi I'm Mart, I'm a rocket scientist who dabbles in the occult so i know what i'm talking about and you should listen to my wisdom - aren't you all the same person?
Old 15-06-2006, 05:12 PM
dreamer

my names Dreamer when the fancy takes me, I make spiritual peace tricycles for switched on clowns, so i know what i'm talking about - listen to me and you will find something spiritual that may leave you with an uneasy feeling when you go to the toilet but will subside into eternity.

Hi Mart, good to hear from you again, it's been a while. Yes we are all the same person with a billion different personas. As Mart said earlier in the thread, there is truth in everything, if there was not how could it be? Truth is what is isn't it, in this regards you are right Mart and you are wrong Mart but not really wrong for there is even truth in your wrongness. Mart I don't see how you can say what you said about the occult earlier, so what is my thoughts on that.
Old 16-06-2006, 07:18 PM
dreamer

Yes that's right, I know what you mean.
Old 16-06-2006, 07:19 PM
Mart

I know you do, but it's actually wrong, i was only messing. Who are you to give such an opinion anyway?
Old 16-06-2006, 07:22 PM
dreamer

I am you you big fool.
Old 16-06-2006, 07:23 PM
Mart

I know that, but who am I? That's the question.
Closed Thread