Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 28-04-2012, 02:28 AM
iScorpio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylie<3
Sometimes I can see my own aura thru looking at a mirror or sticking my hand out in front of me in front of a white back drop. I've never fully been able to see my aura just this tremendously bright white light glowing.

When I was younger I had encounters with things I cannot explain and scared me terribly. Now that I am 23 and new on this spiritual path I haven't had much luck in communicating with my guides or spirits. Although others tell me I have this gift and I will be very good at it, I haven't been successful, yet....

I feel you're still developing and still opening up. I think through time, your gifts will open up.
:]
As for auras- It's so easy. Just keep practising. I sometimes see only a bit of the aura, others I see a few layers. And if I'm really open I can see (which I'm still trying to figure out what they are!) the shooting (black or white things) in an aura (sometimes I see them outside the aura).. I really hope I find out soon what those are lol..
I wish you luck on your path . :)

Old 28-04-2012, 02:36 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by iScorpio

I feel you're still developing and still opening up. I think through time, your gifts will open up.
:]
As for auras- It's so easy. Just keep practising. I sometimes see only a bit of the aura, others I see a few layers. And if I'm really open I can see (which I'm still trying to figure out what they are!) the shooting (black or white things) in an aura (sometimes I see them outside the aura).. I really hope I find out soon what those are lol..
I wish you luck on your path . :)

Thank you iScorpio. :) I believe you're right, I'm definitely still very much developing and opening up. My friend who communicates said she opened my third eye, but nothing changed or was different. Although I don't know if anything is supposed to. I have had another psychic that is also a friend of mine tell me that it's still closed. So I'm reaaaally confused on what the truth is!!

Good luck on finding that out, please let me know if you ever do!! I would be very interested in knowing! :)

That's amazing that you get to experience all those things, it sounds wonderfully amazing!!

Thank you, and I wish you much luck and blessings on all that you do and aspire to do!
Old 28-04-2012, 02:41 AM
iScorpio

Quote:
Thank you iScorpio. :) I believe you're right, I'm definitely still very much developing and opening up. My friend who communicates said she opened my third eye, but nothing changed or was different. Although I don't know if anything is supposed to. I have had another psychic that is also a friend of mine tell me that it's still closed. So I'm reaaaally confused on what the truth is!!

Good luck on finding that out, please let me know if you ever do!! I would be very interested in knowing! :)

That's amazing that you get to experience all those things, it sounds wonderfully amazing!!

Thank you, and I wish you much luck and blessings on all that you do and aspire to do!

I think you would know if the third eye is open.. If your psychic abilities suddenly open up, or stand out more, or especially if you develop the gift of clairvoyance, most likely your third eye will be open..
I don't know if you have tried, but have you tried meditation or crystal work on the third eye? Crystals are great to have around you.
Me personally, meditation doesn't do much but relax me. Which can be beneficial to me, but it doesn't mean it full develops other gifts just with meditation (again, my opinion)
:)

Old 28-04-2012, 02:47 AM
Master
iScorpio, what amazing sight you have! My son used to see tiny flying orbs but they were only around plants and he's told me that they are fairies. My daughter, on the other hand, sees geometric shapes of different colors that float on the ceiling of one of our bedrooms. I've seen white light come off one of my cat's head toward the kitchen ceiling once.

Have any of you seen diamond prisms? I've had hundreds of them follow me for 2 hours around the house when I was going through a really rough time.
Old 28-04-2012, 04:07 AM
iScorpio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry
iScorpio, what amazing sight you have! My son used to see tiny flying orbs but they were only around plants and he's told me that they are fairies. My daughter, on the other hand, sees geometric shapes of different colors that float on the ceiling of one of our bedrooms. I've seen white light come off one of my cat's head toward the kitchen ceiling once.

Have any of you seen diamond prisms? I've had hundreds of them follow me for 2 hours around the house when I was going through a really rough time.

Hi Berry... Before I reply, I'M TRIPPING OUT... lol
No I havnt. I have seen geometric shapes on the ceiling and on the floor though just sliding around..
Anyways, I JUST SAW (this is my FIRST TIME) saw a clear outline of a figure walking... I saw how thick it was, I saw the head, and legs, I only saw it for a few seconds because it was walking down the street. Well there was a curve and it walked down that street... It looked like an average sized man. Not fat or skinny. Average. And it looked like it was casually walking. His arms were swinging... I am so freaked out. I can't tell if I was hallucinating or not.It did not seem like it and my intuition told me I saw something. I need advice! I kid you not I saw this not even 15 minutes ago.
Old 28-04-2012, 09:33 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
No I havnt. I have seen geometric shapes on the ceiling and on the floor though just sliding around..
Anyways, I JUST SAW (this is my FIRST TIME) saw a clear outline of a figure walking... I saw how thick it was, I saw the head, and legs, I only saw it for a few seconds because it was walking down the street. Well there was a curve and it walked down that street... It looked like an average sized man. Not fat or skinny. Average. And it looked like it was casually walking. His arms were swinging... I am so freaked out. I can't tell if I was hallucinating or not.It did not seem like it and my intuition told me I saw something. I need advice! I kid you not I saw this not even 15 minutes ago.

That's AWESOME iScorpio!!! Glad to hear that you got what you've been asking for!! :) "ask and you shall receive" ... Really happy for you!!

On your comment about my third eye, yes I agree with what you're saying in regards to my third eye. I don't believe it's open, as nothing has changed or increased. I have in the recent past, used a crystal or moonstone on my third eye while meditating. I will try that some more and see how it goes. :) thanks!
Old 28-04-2012, 09:47 PM
iScorpio

Quote:
That's AWESOME iScorpio!!! Glad to hear that you got what you've been asking for!! :) "ask and you shall receive" ... Really happy for you!!

On your comment about my third eye, yes I agree with what you're saying in regards to my third eye. I don't believe it's open, as nothing has changed or increased. I have in the recent past, used a crystal or moonstone on my third eye while meditating. I will try that some more and see how it goes. :) thanks!

That was so trippy. After I saw that, I saw a few more things. I'm so surprised and so shocked and amazed. This is all awesome..
I wish you luck, and I hope you experience what I've experienced.
As for the crystals: Carry moonstone around you. I don't know if it will be the best for you,but for me I've carried it around as a pendant for a few months and took time to feel it's energy and it helped with psychic ability. Moonstone and amethyst are both awesome.
I think after a few months you will open your gifts. I mean, development is different for everyone, but after 8 months on being on a new spiritual path my gifts started to open up and develop. I wish you the best of luck and always use your gifts and crystals and other tools for the highest good. i don't believe it's impossible to open your gifts. Though someone may have blockages, if you get blockages clear, I think anyone can develop their own gifts..
Be blessed xoxo
Old 28-04-2012, 09:50 PM
iScorpio

I've only been seeing outlines, but by the looks of it, all the outlines of "spirits" or "entities" are some really weird shapes... I've only seen one perfectly shaped human "spirit" or 'outline'.. I like to call what I'm seeing energetic forms of the being because I don't see them as clear as day.
I don't know what these are or if I'm hallucinating. Like I said my intuition usually tells me if it's some real I'm seeing or hallucinating. Which last night, I had a good feeling that I'm actually seeing this stuff.. I just don't know lol..
Oh and I see them easily at night. I havnt seen any bodily beings today. I'm gonna try tonight.
Old 29-04-2012, 01:09 AM
Master
Quote:

So, it's not just my daughter that sees the geometric shapes.

I'm glad that your spiritual powers are opening up. In our family, auras/spirits are easier to see at night.
Old 29-04-2012, 01:16 AM
Rumar

I recall one night at about 2 AM when I was reciting old 80s-early 90s sitcoms (like Saved by the Bell, Family Matters, etc) theme songs and there was a white ball fly about in my room as if dancing to my singing. I looked outside thinking someone was using a flash light or some machine of sorts could've caused it but NOTHING, outside was dark as can be and nobody was stirring outside.

I would like to think it was an orb just responding to the song I was singing because it was coincidentally in rhythm and all. Times like this helps me keep in mind there's more out there than just what we perceive.