Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 26-03-2012, 06:14 PM
Lindsay_1177

Healing changes

I don't want to get into full detail on this so I hope I can keep it simple and as short as possible.

About a year ago I discovered I can heal or that it was one of my callings. Since then I have discovered many things about my healing hands and how it works. Usually it will just happen spontaneously where my hands will tingle when I am around someone who could possibly need healing. I didn't know what was happening at first but almost every time this would happen it would turn out that this person has some kind of illness, mental or physical.

So as time went on I continued to work on people and got more confident with it and there for I see great results most of the time. I know this is something I should be doing and I love doing it.

I also remote heal. In this process I usually just picture the person I am healing and send the healing energy from my heart chakra to theirs and then it goes to where it needs to go. It a little more complicating then this but that the jist anyways.

I bring in spirit & healing threw my crown charka to the heart chakra where I seal it with love and then its like a emerald green rainbow that goes from me to the person I got permission to work on. Recently this has changed. For some reason the energy gathers in a white and emerald green ball above my heart chakra and I carry it to the person that I am remote working on. This is all seen in the minds eye.

I carry it to them and place it on where needs to be healed, and watch the energy travel and spread out threw the area. Then my hands will start to tingle and I will work on the area. Again all in the minds eye. The hands tingling has never happened when I would heal remotely, only with the actual person.

I am starting to completely feel there energies in a meditative state. One man that let me heal him remotely, I accidentally picked up sadness and instantly i was drawn to the heart charka. So i worked there for a little while just doing what I felt right. I believe I basically picked up not only sadness but the reason for the sadness... I wont disclose what exactly it was I picked up but I found this so interesting. How does that even happen? Why did it happen? I did not mean to find out what I did and honestly I do believe it's none of my business... So was I suppose to pick it up?
Old 26-03-2012, 07:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay_1177
I don't want to get into full detail on this so I hope I can keep it simple and as short as possible.

About a year ago I discovered I can heal or that it was one of my callings. Since then I have discovered many things about my healing hands and how it works. Usually it will just happen spontaneously where my hands will tingle when I am around someone who could possibly need healing. I didn't know what was happening at first but almost every time this would happen it would turn out that this person has some kind of illness, mental or physical.

So as time went on I continued to work on people and got more confident with it and there for I see great results most of the time. I know this is something I should be doing and I love doing it.

I also remote heal. In this process I usually just picture the person I am healing and send the healing energy from my heart chakra to theirs and then it goes to where it needs to go. It a little more complicating then this but that the jist anyways.

I bring in spirit & healing threw my crown charka to the heart chakra where I seal it with love and then its like a emerald green rainbow that goes from me to the person I got permission to work on. Recently this has changed. For some reason the energy gathers in a white and emerald green ball above my heart chakra and I carry it to the person that I am remote working on. This is all seen in the minds eye.

I carry it to them and place it on where needs to be healed, and watch the energy travel and spread out threw the area. Then my hands will start to tingle and I will work on the area. Again all in the minds eye. The hands tingling has never happened when I would heal remotely, only with the actual person.

I am starting to completely feel there energies in a meditative state. One man that let me heal him remotely, I accidentally picked up sadness and instantly i was drawn to the heart charka. So i worked there for a little while just doing what I felt right. I believe I basically picked up not only sadness but the reason for the sadness... I wont disclose what exactly it was I picked up but I found this so interesting. How does that even happen? Why did it happen? I did not mean to find out what I did and honestly I do believe it's none of my business... So was I suppose to pick it up?

Sounds like you have a beautiful gift. My wife also picks up stuff like that when she works, so my suggestion is to just continue to do what feels right. Its none of your business in one way, but in another way maybe you are given the insight to help you do the work. Maybe its just part of your gift.
Old 26-03-2012, 09:49 PM
Enya

When you make a clear spiritual connection to someone with healing intent, you are then open to pick up information carried in their energy fields.
Old 26-03-2012, 10:16 PM
Administrator
I agree with Enya i too am a Healer but my hands go very hot when im Healing or by anybody who is in need of healing, i also send out healing energies and thoughts who need them. i visulise them as im doing it,
i have beeen Healing for as long as i care to remember, but the one thing you dont forget is you are only the vesil in which the healing is given.

Namaste
Old 26-03-2012, 10:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay_1177

I've heard of cords that connect us to the people we meet in life, and that we can ask Divinity to cut them if we want to. It's to free us and allow more good things to come into our lives.

Also that healing others is actually healing ourselves. People that come for healing are revealing what needs to be healed in ourselves.
Old 26-03-2012, 10:46 PM
iolite

Lindsay...

When you heal, picking up stuff happens. I've picked up actual pictures before that was tied to pain I was trying to send healing and it was tied to emotions and sex abuse as a child. I think it came up because it was being released.

As a recipient, I've experienced emotional release that caused crying that turned to sobbing. I'd asked for help for shoulder and upper back pain. I dunno what triggered the emotional release, tho. I wasn't given any insight as to why I was crying either. The folks working on me didn't have a clue either.

Emotional releases during healing is very common. In fact as a healer, you're in a unique position to ask that person if there's anything they want to talk about and further help them release emotional pain.
Old 26-03-2012, 11:25 PM
Lindsay_1177

I to have been healing for a long time but just not realizing what I was doing. I remember going to the zoo as a 5 year old and holding my hand to the glass and feeling as in a meditative state. Hard to quite explain but I have just recently discovered what I can do and what I am able to do. And with out a doubt it is not me doing the healing. My high power works threw me and that is exactly how it works. :)

Its so interesting to me, to be able to do such things. Like to pick up something like that. I know he wouldnt have wanted me to know what I picked up so then why did I? Or did he? I want to work on him more (in person) but feel that maybe I am crossing a line by asking. "hey, while I was remote healing you I picked up on sadness related to ____, can I assist you in healing that?"

And although he was open to the healing he isn't really to sure about it. Its like he doesn't not believe in it but he doesn't believe in it either.

This actually reminded me of another time I worked on a man (I seem to always work on men lol) and his face was broken in many places... As I worked on him (in person) I was again sent to his heart. Where I worked for a while. After the healing he said he had anger for a long time and for the first time he felt peace and calm.

I love to work on people with emotional/mental issues. Its kinda where I would like to go with this more in the future. Although, I will take what even my high power throws at me.

Thanks for all the input everyone!!
Old 27-03-2012, 01:26 AM
MYFIGO

Over the past two years that I have been doing distant healing, my methods have grown and evolved. It just comes naturally and I continue to learn each time I heal.

It seems to me that most people do suffer from emotional trauma from one time or another. I pick up physical pain as well as visions. I also seem to be able to pick up on spirit attachments if there are any.

I tell almost everything i see to the person I am doing healing for (of course, in a very kind way). I think it is part of the healing process for them to realize what is still being carried in their heart. For most people, time and maturity will allow them to really think about those deep issues without experiencing the depth of the original pain. And sometimes what was a heartache has given way to a better life than they ever imagined.

I simply tell them, "This is what I experienced while doing healing for you. Perhaps it will have meaning for you."
Old 27-03-2012, 02:21 AM
Lindsay_1177

Thanks you Myfigo.

This man's aura is quite vibrant and clear so its a little surprising to me that there is something of what I picked up. But I suppose we all have out stuff to deal with.

If the opportunity comes up I think I will mention it to him but other wise I will just leave it alone.

Although I do feel like the next time I see him it will come up. :)
Old 27-03-2012, 02:37 AM
Guide
I am empathic as well as have healing abilities, I find that sometimes I can see a lot of the person's personal life when I work with them. I can't stop it. If I agree to help them and they agree to let me then it is a consequence. I don't know if that is the way it is with everyone or just me. Maybe you are having some empathic skills surface? It is a possibility I guess.

Peace and Light be with you,
SpiritCarrier