Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 27-11-2011, 11:57 AM
Master
An Answer In Mind . .

Hi Guys .

Is there always 'the' answer to a question In mind .

x dazzle x
Old 27-11-2011, 03:05 PM
n2mec

for me,
x=you, dazzle, x=me or "you dazzle me"

but then thats my mind at work and it too play tricks on me.
Old 27-11-2011, 03:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by n2mec
for me,
x=you, dazzle, x=me or "you dazzle me"

but then thats my mind at work and it too play tricks on me.

Hi n2mec

you dazzle me too . eh ehe

Is there a question or an answer amongst all that dazzling . .

x daz x
Old 27-11-2011, 05:32 PM
Master
Is there a question about whether or not there are always questions and answers?

Does this depend on what you mean by 'always'?

Xan

Old 27-11-2011, 06:38 PM
Guide
Hello God-Like,
That is an excellent question. I have heard many people at one time or another say that 'the' answers are within each of us and I have always wondered what that actually means. I have assumed that it meant if we can conceive a question that the answer to it is somewhere in our sub-consciousness we only need look hard enough to find it. I however find that flawed in as much as; if we think of a question why would we bother to ask if we already know/knew the answer? It seems like a cycle that could become very confusing. I hope you find an answer so I can find one as well.

Have a great day,
SC
Old 27-11-2011, 08:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritCarrier
Hello God-Like,
That is an excellent question. I have heard many people at one time or another say that 'the' answers are within each of us and I have always wondered what that actually means. I have assumed that it meant if we can conceive a question that the answer to it is somewhere in our sub-consciousness we only need look hard enough to find it. I however find that flawed in as much as; if we think of a question why would we bother to ask if we already know/knew the answer? It seems like a cycle that could become very confusing. I hope you find an answer so I can find one as well.

Have a great day,
SC

Hi S.C.

Absolutely . Great line of thought .

If there Is only One then the One asking the questions Is the One thats also answering .

x dazzle x
Old 28-11-2011, 09:55 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Hello God-Like,

Have a great day,
SC

YOU are the answer, now what's the question?
Old 29-11-2011, 05:01 AM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
Hello God-Like,

Have a great day,
SC
Ah, but SC, what if the only way to find the answer within is to have a question to drive us to it?
What if questions are the process by which one increases in knowledge.
Sort of like seek and you shall find\acquire. If one doesn't look, one won't acquire.

Can one know an answer to a question without a question to answer?
The answers may be inside, but they are not answers at the moment, they are only information.
They become answers when they connect with questions.
Because isn't an answer simply information with an answer label attached to it because it fulfills the needs of the question.

So when someone says, "all answers are within you", does it make more sense to you to say, "all the information you need to answer any question is within you."
Old 29-11-2011, 09:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alternate Carpark
Ah, but SC, what if the only way to find the answer within is to have a question to drive us to it?

Hi A.C.

I asked on another post something similar I feel In that what prompts a question .

Perhaps the question arises because there In waiting lies the answer .

Perhaps the answer precedes the question .

I kinda touched on something the other day where the knowings precedes the experience .

Interesting . .

x daz x
Old 29-11-2011, 10:24 PM
Master
Hello,

This discussion brings up some thoughts.

What creates a question with in the mind?

Some of this I feel perhaps has been touched on and I am just adding some thoughts to this.

Perhaps some question are created from inspiration. Could be inspiration from another or what one observes. Such as "Why is that so?" or "What then?".

It seems to me that as I learn one thing this can bring into question what I thought I all ready learned or knew. The two in a way play off each other.

An answer comes for one question and in the processing of the answer or application of the answer other questions arise. It is like OK I am aware of this, but then why does this happen?

Could also be for some just questioning, "What am I to do or can do?"

Whether from the sub-conscious, conscious, other people, or ones surrounding, I feel questions arise from thoughts which take form through what one desires to seek or gain knowledge on. (as best I can word this at this time).

Peace