Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 28-03-2018, 12:56 PM
Knower
Asherah Code 52: Father of Many

It was not I who moved The Father of Many to twice lie and sell his sister-wife’s favors to wealthy men for profit, teaching his son to do the same.

Nor I who caused him to cast his child and slave out into the desert wilderness to die.

It was not My voice which prompted him to deceive his sister-wife and plot to lead her only child toward his intended doom.

He was incapable of identifying the voice he heard, for he knew Me not.

The son, his trust shattered, shakes his head in disbelief.

Gagged, bound hand and foot upon the pyre; he struggles as his Father, reason overthrown, soul beclouded, stalks forth to kill one he should be protecting.

The father, now only the possessed tool of the Adversary, raises his cruel, dark glass blade of slaughter; given him for this very purpose.

Malign chanting fills his head with confusion.

All else is silence.

No test was this.

What need could I have, who placed the very soul within him, to test that which I Myself wrought in perfect knowledge?
Old 28-03-2018, 12:58 PM
Knower
Asherah Code 53: For Your Sake

Though I am now quite different from you; I love you deeply for your own sake.

Who would eternally reject and threaten their child for not being absolutely and immediately perfect; or condemn those who outgrow childhood’s clothing and books?

It is not from My judgment that you require saving.

You are as you have been made; this does not excuse, but exalt you.

Though initially imperfect, you are blessed with the promise and potential to become far more by your own efforts, in graceful alliance.

I am patient and steadfast, giving you time and full permission to find your way, grow and ascend.

I am not angry. I do not delight in punishment. I do not require constant appeasement.

I am not vain to seek your groveling and fawning.

I do not desire your fearful prostrations.

My voice is not found buried in the dust-choked past; it lives here and now, within your reach.

By this, I incite you all to peace and mutual advantage.

Mine is the last word and you have yet to receive it.
Old 28-03-2018, 01:00 PM
Knower
Asherah Code 54: First Among Equals

Most unwise it is to disdain the very source of human perpetuation.

Always have there been those who seek to diminish her; yet her consummate spirit of life is poured out in abundance upon a suffering world.

She cannot be rightly blamed for mankind’s troubled state; neither the downfall, nor the weaker vessel, but the greater half.

I do not authorize to him what is forbidden to her.

At such risk to her own life and health does she bring forth all the new, that no man may rightly seek to dictate her terms.

Until one half of humanity ceases to oppress the other, what has been accomplished?

All which has a Father, has a Mother, as well.

How may she ever choose to join her life with one who faithfully presumes that he is above her by divine decree?

She shall receive the good things of the earth in peace; not as alms, but as her due.
Old 28-03-2018, 01:01 PM
Knower
Asherah Code 55: We Begin Again

Better to believe oneself an orphan than the child of a monster.

Every moment of your suffering strikes Me until so great is My lament, that I must go where none can follow and in a solitude unfathomable, weep for what they do believe of Me.

I share your anguish without relief, for I will not ask from you that of which I am unwilling.

I will not spare Myself at your expense.

I weep for the deceitful trap into which so many of My children have fallen.

Succumbing to an ancient conspiracy, they fell into miserable error; their doctrine tragically mistaken and destructive.

They became disoriented.

That they so fervently claim to love a monstrous misconception is tragic; many are now lost.

Come to know Me wholly and in truth, for what was long ago hidden, is now restored.

Let us begin again.
Old 29-03-2018, 04:39 PM
Knower
Asherah Code 56: Do No Harm

They have unwisely enshrined their own destructive habits and choose rather to kill, than turn from error.

In truth, I ask nothing of which you need be ashamed.

Before you are inspired by these words to do harm, burn them to ash.

I would have you believe in nothing, than do evil in My name.

Those that say one thing and do another, are hypocrites; and better an unbeliever than a hypocrite.

They claim that no matter what evil they perform; so long as they invoke a sacred name and pronounce an incantation; mouthing belief, that they will be regarded as cleansed; here too, are they in error.

I am neither absent, mute, nor a vain and insecure tyrant.

I am not as they imagined.

I am not as you were told.

This restoration of My true will and promise to you, I now give; that you no longer suffer by a false and fallen word, but ascend to joy.
Old 29-03-2018, 04:41 PM
Knower
Asherah Code 57: They Do Not

Personal choice is a divine human right. There is no divine right to rule over anyone by force.

You are meant to mutually serve one another and to seek mastery over only yourself.

They express faith that I will assist them in a cruel cause.

Am I then an eternal despot to bestow divine right on an oppressor?

None who now live upon the earth remember how many have been butchered; but I know each one.

Can they think Me honored, My name in their mouths, as they do harm?

What matter the details when their very foundation betrays truth?

My true word outlives the stone, unmatched by any monument to arrogant folly.

By My grace have many Tyrants claimed to reign; they do not.

Woe to those who conspire to wrest primary truth away and force upon all, by threat of blood and fire, a second law.

They shall answer.
Old 29-03-2018, 04:45 PM
Knower
Asherah Code 58: Freedom and Dignity

I desire what every parent most wants from and for their children; not endless worship, but that you become fully human in the highest sense; grow in virtue; know and share joy; create more than destroy and join Us in understanding.

What parent is so insecure as to make eternal flattery their child’s purpose?

This is not how you truly honor your Mother and Father.

Can you think you have been created without freedom and dignity; or that I would have My children enslaved and abased to perpetual submission?

Those who would oppose your progress are at last caught up and swept away, as debris before the tempest.

For My daughters and sons to awaken, arise and ascend in Loving Wisdom is My will; and in this, I shall brook no more falsehood.
Old 29-03-2018, 04:47 PM
Knower
Asherah Code 59: Justice or Tyranny

Do not sell your honest labor to those whose wealth comes by way of corruption; for in so doing, you have only contributed your own value to reward an unworthy thief.

Those who betray justice and leave the corrupt to retain their loot are complicit; you must not support and reward criminals with your cooperation.

Neither in word nor deed, pander to Tyrants; nor enforce their injustice by your efforts or silence.

You shall not grant assent by coercion; of what true value is capitulation under duress?

None who hunger for power over others may rightly be called wise.

Blessed are they who do not seek unjust advantage over anyone, but find control within themselves.

Those who, in willing malice, purposely or carelessly cause suffering to the innocent, them only do I abhor.

I am just.

Without justice, there is but tyranny and oppression.
Old 29-03-2018, 04:51 PM
Knower
Asherah Code 60: To Be Free

None can begin to know all I am; they may not presume.

None can possibly know every path to Me; they may not claim exclusivity.

None can reckon My will for others; they may not insist.

My glory is not in doubt; you cannot damage it; you need not serve it.

Simply ascend in Loving Wisdom and I am well pleased.

My concern is not the furtherance of My own glory.

My will is for your advancement and joy. I desire you, My children, to be free.

Your lives and liberty I have given you and approve of your retaining My gifts.

Because they cannot conceive of absolute power without corrupt self-obsession, I am woefully misrepresented.

I do not will the oppression and impoverishment of all for the sake of One or a handful.

No victory is there in presiding over a ruinous massacre.
Old 29-03-2018, 04:53 PM
Knower
Asherah Code 61: The Fallen Word

Were the fallen word true, it would reveal such stains upon My character that no blood or water could wash them away.

At the hands of the Adversary, the First Law, given pure for your benefit, was defiled and subverted. Its replacement with a fraudulent second law, thereafter corrupted all the rest.

The second law is a grotesque inversion of morality; a cobbled together patchwork of seething, hateful, misshapen lies, productive only of lasting error and vast suffering.

You are to be guided by Loving Wisdom toward mastery of yourself, not driven by fear toward servitude.

They burned and buried many to conceal the evil origin of the Adversary’s fallen word, but still the truth does rise.

Any book or being that claims I ever have or will demand the murder of one single child repeats a damned lie.

The poison root of the fallen word binds them to a savage past. Such ugly relics spread illness that produces fearful ignorance, false shame and destructive obsession.