Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 26-05-2015, 12:56 AM
Anemone

Protecting my infant son

Had a dream last night that is really bothering me I have dreams similar to this every once in awhile. I've had problems with nightmares, sleepwalking, and sleep talking for as long as I can remember. My mother would even lock me in my room at night to keep me safe. Now Im worried my son might be in danger.

Anyway the dream went like this I was in my living room with my family and something was cooking in a pot on the stove. Suddenly the lid to the pot fell on the floor. I brought it to the attention of my family and they brushed it off so we put the lid back on the pot and sat down in the living room again. They were having a conversation and again the lid slid off the pot this time instead of falling it hovered in air and told my family to look and we ran into the kitchen I was suddenly overcome with anger and I knew it was a ghost I started screaming and threatening it. Dishes started flying the the air and crashing into things I would grab some of them and throw them back in the direction they were coming the whole time scream and cursing the ghost. Then a human figure showed under the curtain if that makes sense his mouth opened but no noise came out and it looked like he was reaching for me. My family pulled me away and made a run for the front door the figure disappeared and a shadow came out from under the curtain and followed to the door way. When we were outside I realized my infant son was sleeping upstairs and I ran back in the shadow was upstairs waiting and I ran for my child the whole time yelling and threatening the ghost I grabbed my son and made it back outside and looking up to our bedroom window I could see the shadow of a man and he was laughing then I woke up.

The dreams I had that were similar involved spirits watching me from outside my home trying to get in I would scream and yell and threaten them. The thing that bothers me the most about this most current dream is that it was in my home already and I felt like my son was threatened.

As a child I had a lot of scary incidents I had nightmares so bad that I would get nose bleeds. I dreamt of a man that would crawl to me on the bedroom floor his legs were cut from the knees down and he was covered in blood and begging me to help him. I would wake up covered in blood from nosebleeds I would get with my nightmares. I would randomly sleep walk and it got pretty bad as a preteen I woke up in a road once and another time in a field. Im just really worried that my son will have to go through all of this and if somehow this has some reality to it I want to protect my son.
Old 26-05-2015, 04:20 AM
Master

You could keep a dreamcatcher in his room. If you're Wiccan there are many protection spells you could perform for him.
Old 26-05-2015, 02:44 PM
Administrator
Hello

It would seem that you have never stepped into being open to whom you are and that would seems to be someone that is more open to the other side that world of the spirits.

I grew up very similar to you with the nightmares and the sleepwalking and that went on well into my adult life. It was when I finally accepted whom I came into this life as and started to work with the energies and not against them that things shifted for me. Now the nightmares I know are not nightmares but 'visions' of flashes of information I can work with and clear. That the sleepwalking was me not being present to just let the messages from those in spirit flow in and flow out of me. So the brain was trying to understand things and I would sleep walk to find the source of what I know now I was hearing as communications.

I wondered out one night into the snow in the front yard and I made a snow angle (I was naked ) and the next door company was just leaving. I did not believe I had done that til the next AM when my then husband said I had to see the marks in the snow. OMG ! As a child my Dad would find me in the back yard quite often.

I started to keep a dream journal would practice remembering the dreams even the bad one's the next AM when I woke up and what I came to find is that the nightmares when broken down were not so bad there was messages there I was missing so that the brain turned it into something I would remember and be shaken by to hear.

I have three kids and one did suffer badly from the nightmares as a young child but once he was able to understand that he too could see those passed he settled in and they stopped. My eldest is me all over again with all the abilities I have but he seems to have come to this life knowing whom he is and is totally settled with it all, even the visions.

It might be that your picking up that your child is sensitive and that you fear that as you never understood it as a child or maybe had the help there to understand things. I never had that support but you can move past it.

I use things like Dream Catchers and Crystals by the window to hold some of the energies in balance. I use a Bubble if Divine While Light around me and my home asking only what serves the homes highest and greatest good is allowed in.

Lynn
Old 26-05-2015, 04:55 PM
Anemone

Thank you for your responses. I believe that you may be right that I am a little more sensitive to these things then the average person. When I was a child I didnt understand things so everything was very scary. I do believe though that something negative has been following me it loses track of me and when it finds me I have this dream. I just know it is something very bad. I dont know if it is the same thing or not but my mother told me when I was young that I had an imaginary friend named ricky I only have one memory regarding this and it was when I was having breakfast and asked if he could join in. However I very specifically remember that he was a tabby cat. My mother said there was never any cat it was ricky I was asking about. My mother told that when she asked me about him that he would protect me from the man in black in my window and that ricky would tell me to cover my feet and ears. To this day I cannot sleep without my feet and ears covered. I dont know if its the same "man in black" but I just feel like whatever has been following me is not good. How can I protect my son and myself against something evil

I've only had other experience worth mentioning I was about 19 and was at a friends house with my sister we all slept in the same bed. I was in the middle I woke up from my sleep and there was a boy about my age plain as day he was on his knees statling me. I was so shocked I thought he had broken in. He just looked very puzzled after staring for a moment I turned my head and shook my friend awake beside me and went to point at the boy and he was gone. I did not realize at the time but my sister was awake and saw me see what I saw.