Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 25-05-2015, 01:52 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Please Leave Me
if you consider your self a parasite or cancer i won't stop you
but do not assume the rest of us looks so lowly on them self
i think humans are the higher of all other creatures
what makes us unique is our ability to choose
where other creatures don't have that previlage
no one blames a tiger for making a kill it's developed that way
to hunt to survive
humans have choices
and they choose to go eaither good or bad
and have the brain developed enough to understand
the outcomes of each actions

Say this to murder victims families then and to those related to someone killed by bombers. Human history is full of warfare and has created a lot of pollution and destruction. It isn't the tiger responsible for the atom bombs and the oil spillage. Animals live in harmony with nature.
Old 25-05-2015, 02:13 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howla Dark
Say this to murder victims families then and to those related to someone killed by bombers. Human history is full of warfare and has created a lot of pollution and destruction. It isn't the tiger responsible for the atom bombs and the oil spillage. Animals live in harmony with nature.

so do we live in harmony within our place in nature
nature represent balance and provider
we represent consumers
if consume too much then the balance will be messed up
and if it did then life will not exist as we know it
if don't consume enough also balance will be disrupted
and resources will overload like animals per example

i don't like playing the emotional card
am sure families of murder victims don't think
their lost son/daughter etc who ever the lost
was a cancer or parasite
Old 25-05-2015, 12:46 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Please Leave Me
so do we live in harmony within our place in nature
nature represent balance and provider
we represent consumers
if consume too much then the balance will be messed up
and if it did then life will not exist as we know it
if don't consume enough also balance will be disrupted
and resources will overload like animals per example

i don't like playing the emotional card
am sure families of murder victims don't think
their lost son/daughter etc who ever the lost
was a cancer or parasite

No they wouldn't but they regard the killer as a monster. What about you? I value the life of a panda for instance to be far more precious than the likes of Ted Bundy. There is a strain in humanity which is flawed and as you put it, humans have a choice. Yes but also some have the choice to kill innocent people. Which proves the point I made earlier that humans are dangerous. And everyone wants a car, TV, electricity, food, clothes, and have as many children as they want while at the same time culling other wild species of animals.
Old 25-05-2015, 04:04 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
No they wouldn't but they regard the killer as a monster. What about you? I value the life of a panda for instance to be far more precious than the likes of Ted Bundy. There is a strain in humanity which is flawed and as you put it, humans have a choice. Yes but also some have the choice to kill innocent people. Which proves the point I made earlier that humans are dangerous. And everyone wants a car, TV, electricity, food, clothes, and have as many children as they want while at the same time culling other wild species of animals.
basing your opinion on one or two or thousands of people
disregarding the rest is just plainly a mistake

but according to you the victim as well as the murderer
are same species therefore both dangerous and harmful
but since you distinct the murderer from the victim
therefore you contridct your own self by saying
in general that " humans " as general concept of majority
are dangerous .. bad . cancer . parasite .etc etc
coz there are victims just as crminials
innocent just as guilty
so one cannot say the humans as whole are bad

yeah i think some people are capable of doing things
that makes monsters shiver
but that does not mean i think all people are like that
generalizing is always .. always always wrong
it comes from emotional source rather than logical source
and emotions are often misleading and cloud judgement
Old 26-05-2015, 12:07 AM
Ascender
I'm not generalising. Humans as a species has become like a cancer on the earth (pollution, destruction of land, killing animals and wiping out species, acid rain, radioactive wastes, build up of rubbish, contaminated water, ect). You can't see that and you've chosen to ignore it.
I'm not picking on individuals as each person is capable of doing something else to progress from beyond but many don't. Most people are either living day to day asleep and not interested in the effect they have. Some are pretty nasty towards others. And very few are at peace and help to restore and heal.
You've come onto this thread with hatred towards animals and wildlife. The thread is about looking after animals.
Old 26-05-2015, 10:53 AM
Master
I don't know exactly if it is the right thing to do. I see your points but as an higher creature we should be working with nature as a ally rather than fighting and destroying it, that is what our so called progress is doing, it is parasitic in nature rather than symbiotic, I think that is one of the key factors ,..to aim for symbiotic relationship with nature.
Old 26-05-2015, 11:09 AM
Master
Quote:
I'm not generalising. Humans as a species has become like a cancer on the earth (pollution, destruction of land, killing animals and wiping out species, acid rain, radioactive wastes, build up of rubbish, contaminated water, ect). You can't see that and you've chosen to ignore it.
I'm not picking on individuals as each person is capable of doing something else to progress from beyond but many don't. Most people are either living day to day asleep and not interested in the effect they have. Some are pretty nasty towards others. And very few are at peace and help to restore and heal.
You've come onto this thread with hatred towards animals and wildlife. The thread is about looking after animals.

I am not totally sure I am doing the right thing, there may be higher powers that are trying to teach most of the human race a precious lesson, I know greed destroys but others have not learnt this yet, may be the sacrifice is the loss of paradise to enable the foolish to learn, i may be doing the wrong thing in trying to oppose those lessons.