Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 05-02-2018, 06:01 PM
Guide

Falling asleep

I was meditating this morning and must have fallen asleep. I saw myself on my computer chair with screen in front of me with this forum (spiritual forums) on the screen. I had a packet in my hand like a crisp packet with bits of crisp crushed at the bottom and my chair was tipped back. The now translucent plastic packet was ripped down both sides and my immediate thought was ‘oh no, the crumbs are going to go everywhere, oh well, I won’t be typing anything in this position’ when I was violently pulled back from behind my head.

I’ve had that feeling before when meditating as though something was pulling me out of my body. The surprise of it woke me up but I didn’t open my eyes straight away. I saw an image of a baby’s face and then a weirder looking face after, alien? I felt like something was taking the mickey out of me and I thought ‘is that it, you send me an alien face.’ I didn’t bother trying to meditate after that but I wonder if I dreamt it, maybe a bit of both?
Old 05-02-2018, 06:23 PM
Master
two shows up a few times: rips down both sides, two facial images, a dream
or a meditation... these might indicate choice, or a combination.

the idea that you were "pulled back" could be speaking of something from
your past. the baby/alien might be indicative of you having been an immature
non-human life-form prior to incarnation... but it's feeling as if that life is
"present" in the here and now, as if you might cohabit each life experience
at once if you were to choose that possibility. perhaps you have the potential
to be "going to go everywhere".