Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality

Old 27-02-2011, 12:02 PM
spiritualysurrounded

great battle gong on.

i was at a friends house about a year ago, they are native American by tradition. and i was talking to this guy about some things i was going through.

he looked at me and said out of no where, there is a big battle coming. i was stunned by this remark. as i felt he was insinuating i was a part of it. i thought to my self if i had made him made and everything else he could be talking about. after about a min of looking puzzled i jumped back into conversation with him. i never did ask him about this battle.

I was wondering if there is a battle in native tradition that we dont know about. he seemed to think so.
Old 27-02-2011, 12:39 PM
Neville

There is for many merit in returning to the "old ways" as it provided stability and understanding for our ancestors and in todays frenetic super fast paced evolving world its difficult sometimes to find a thing to take a hold of. Naturally then it seems appropriate to seek solace in older more basic and simple ways.

Not a battle, I don't think , anyway. But yet another kind of revolution.

Quiet possible in the current climate of consciousness.
Old 27-02-2011, 01:14 PM
Uhmar

Quote:
about some things i was going through.

he looked at me and said out of no where, there is a big battle coming.
to me this gentleman was saying the battle that was coming was within yourself.this is what he saw around you.
the struggle to incorporate yin and yang...to balance your light side and dark side.
to face your shadow self and release your old way of thinking and doing with the new etc etc
I dont believe it was world related but simply your inner being related.

How much growth have you had spiritually since that conversation. How much has been revealed to you since then, how much have you had to get into perspective since then.

Look within for the battle not outwardly
Old 27-02-2011, 01:19 PM
spiritualized

It's the ongoing Battle between the forces of Light & Dark
Old 27-02-2011, 03:24 PM
spiritualysurrounded

uhmar,

honestly my growth is been quite pronounced. but at the same time iv seen something, that i question greatly. iv been through a lot scene then. and it hasn't stopped. most of my growth comes from running from a demonic type entity. im doomed to live with this thing for the rest of my life. and i cant find anything about him. he rules every aspect of my life. to the point he demands i lay in bed and not even think. or move. i fight back but this thing can actually keep me from swallowing. when i eat i have to take a drink of something to trigger the reflex to swallow. its not normal. im scared, i want it to end. the bible doesn't help. god doesn't help. nothing helps. i learn who i am and what i am and this thing takes it away.

if i was about my personal being then he is right. im in a loosing battle with something outrageous.

i dont know. im tired,
Old 27-02-2011, 05:26 PM
Sundialed

the light is about to take over the dark baby, prepare and work peacefully while we still can
Old 19-05-2011, 08:16 AM
unus supra

there is going to be, and thats also why im here

what goes on above goes on below,

what goes on within goes on without

the are not two, like yin and yang are not two

polar opposites, two sides of one coin
Old 21-06-2011, 09:00 AM
Lady of the Mountain

I believe there is something coming, myself and others have been preparing our families for this. We believe it will be fought in both life and spirit.
Old 20-07-2011, 04:58 AM
native wiccan

something coming

i also believe that i have felt i would see it since i was little child, but im not affraid my beliefs and love will see me through
Old 21-07-2011, 02:14 PM
Dilchannan

Yes there is a great battle ahead, I certainly believe this. It is time to reach within and find your inner self and your inner strength. Be a light to those who are lost in the dark.