Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 29-03-2012, 04:36 AM
tomrogers32

telepathy with an ex

i have an ex that i miss very much. i want to send them love from my heart, and i want them to think about us and the good times we have had. (i would really like to get back together) how can i communicate with them telepathically? we always felt like we had a psychic bond between us.
Old 29-03-2012, 06:02 PM
DulcePoetica

By the way you phrased this, it sounds like you are looking for instructions on how to use your psychic will to control another person's thoughts, and trick them into "thinking" they want to get back together.

I sincerely hope telepathy doesn't work that way.
Old 30-03-2012, 01:38 AM
tomrogers32

no that is not what i want to do at all i just want to send them love from me so we can communicate in our minds and think about the good times we had. what you suggested is totally wrong.
Old 30-03-2012, 01:38 AM
tomrogers32

it would be like saying in person remember this moment we had and how happy we were?
Old 30-03-2012, 01:53 AM
DulcePoetica

Well I'm glad that wasn't your intention, I was hoping I misunderstood, but you never know.

Just know that you can happily remember the good times with or without them. I suspect if the psychic bond you felt is genuine, the soul to soul communication will develop naturally.

In the mean time, enjoy your life and make new memories with new people.
Old 30-03-2012, 08:19 AM
Henri77

Think-feel-imagine her with love... it's really that simple.
I do this often with those I care about. Instead of phoning, when I really have nothing to say. "An astral hug."
What will be will be.....but she WILL receive it.
Old 30-03-2012, 10:00 AM
Master

Before you do anything, imagine some ex you don't want to hear from again doing the same to you without asking you first.
Old 31-03-2012, 07:41 AM
tomrogers32

well i don't want to communicate telepathically with them if they don't want me to of course!!! how does that work with telepathy?
Old 31-03-2012, 07:51 AM
Henri77

If someone has closed the door on a relationship, I absolutely respect that, and their privacy.
Life has no absolute rulebook of conduct. However it's probably wise not to do anything in spirit, you wouldn't do in person.
Old 31-03-2012, 09:50 AM
Master

A love spell or telepathic love signal that WORKS is little different from a pill sneaked into the target's drink. Imho.