Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 27-04-2013, 06:47 PM
Master
Hi Vision, as far as I understand it Im not astrotraveling. Like many people Ive had a few flying dreams and recall them, it's said that is astrotravel and it has a very different feeling, it's more of a total experience, more whole body feeling. What I'm doing is something else, there's two forms I do, one is moving my awareness or consciousness (remote viewing) to a place and the other is moving with my etheric body. One is fairly easy to do but the other takes deeper levels of meditation which could also be said to be a different brain wave pattern is required like theta vs. gamma waves.

I ran into a wonderful list describing the differences. Sadly I do not know who the author is to attribute it to them.

Here it is:
As far as I am aware there are four types of "projection' whether RV is one of these or something else entirely is open to question as everyone seems to have their own take on it.

Astral, using the astral body, visiting the various astral planes & places near & far (the biggest differences between the astral & here is that you can fly, mold "reality" & there is no time, its an eternal "now", even though "time" as a concept may figure)

Mental, using the mental body which is coupled with the astral body & visits similar stuff (only its more high speed intellect rather than feeling/ emotion driven)

Etheric, this is how you effect real 3D stuff form outside. This is now heavily militarised & not a sensible subject to talk about.

Transcendental Meditation (not the nuggets who have appropriated the name) This is where the pure essence enters into the Causal dimension, there aren't words to describe this, but there is ecstatic state of all knowing & being beyond all that we are trapped by here.

I have experienced all the above, they are all distinctly different, and for me RV is different again, and even then its not the same looking at something here in 3D as it is looking at stuff at the "energy level" (I still don't know exactly what that is, maybe just a mode of perception ?)

According to this authors descriptions I'm merely remote traveling and on occasion etherically traveling, which I would consider the lowest forms of moving around in the non-physical realms. I've only been able to do this for about a year, since my awakening.
Old 27-04-2013, 06:55 PM
Master
*double post*
Old 21-05-2015, 08:59 PM
Master
hi

it wud be grt if thy can dr wh did it tardis marty mcfly did in bac 2 futchr 1 thn 2 thn 3 he did

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 08-06-2015, 07:17 AM
Master
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWitchesDiaries
Then why haven't people from the future come back through time to tell us about it?

coz thy mit be anyjony thm slfs in futchr 2 cum bk lol

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔