Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 05-05-2019, 12:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
I don't assume any answers. The world and myself is full of unknowns. I am merely speculating.

Yet you assume you are a God? Where did that idea come from, did you understand this from within, or did you read or hear that we are all Gods?
Old 05-05-2019, 01:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
I don't think miraculous abilities have anything to do with God seed....

That's how a normal human being can believe they are a God, by divorcing true power from the God equation.

If everyone has this seed of God, and everyone is a God, does this include all the murderers and rapists, they're all Gods exactly as they are right now?
Old 05-05-2019, 01:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by django
That's how a normal human being can believe they are a God, by divorcing true power from the God equation.

If everyone has this seed of God, and everyone is a God, does this include all the murderers and rapists, they're all Gods exactly as they are right now?

The true essence of the rapist and murders is exactly the same as the Saints.
Old 05-05-2019, 01:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Yet you assume you are a God? Where did that idea come from, did you understand this from within, or did you read or hear that we are all Gods?

I'm not assuming I am a God. The truth remains unknown to me. I speculate that I am a God....for all manner of reasons. There are valid arguments both for and against being a God.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 05-05-2019, 02:04 PM
Master
[quote=Honza]I'm not assuming I am a God. The truth remains unknown to me. I speculate that I am a God....

Well, I am a God. As we all are. However I believe that somehow I have managed to 'drop' from heaven or 'fall' from grace.

Confused.com
Old 05-05-2019, 03:38 PM
Master
Confused.com is my own personal website.

Old 05-05-2019, 06:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Confused.com is my own personal website.

Old 06-05-2019, 12:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
The true essence of the rapist and murders is exactly the same as the Saints.

But their true essence is clearly not being demonstrated. Why not?
Old 06-05-2019, 12:25 AM
Master
Quote:
I'm not assuming I am a God. The truth remains unknown to me. I speculate that I am a God....for all manner of reasons. There are valid arguments both for and against being a God.

Thinking you are a fallen God sounds more productive to me. Embodying your true Spirit or Self or whatever you might call it doesn't happen by simply imagining you are a God.

Biblically, unless you are born of water and the Spirit, unless you are born again, you cannot enter the kingdom of God.

Unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

It is available, but not already won without finding the right way to enter.

“Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few."
Old 06-05-2019, 12:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Thinking you are a fallen God sounds more productive to me.

I tend to agree. There is definitely something not right. I find I AM useful to rally around. It gives me a sense of strength and also responsibility. However I do feel aware that something just does not add up...I veer towards the side of caution. I do repent and I do surrender to Jesus.

However as I said I also get very confused.