Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 24-07-2011, 12:33 PM
Sparkle

Removing someone from your life

For a long time I've had this odd relationship ... but it's more a frendship. I want it to end and even when I say it's over and finished they still keep coming back and like a weak person I just keep answering the phone and door.

I'm really needing, help, inner strength to deal with this. To not be so weak and nice to answer the door and bring them in and to answer the phone. It's like an odd sort of addiction and one that I really don't want.

I'd like to move forward and put it behind me as that person brings alot of negativity into my life and house and I don't feel happy when they are around. In fact I feel quite misrable but I seem to be behaving like I'm on some kind of automatic button the way I respond. This I'm not happy with as I was so much stronger alot of years ago.

Any, help or advice on how I can sort this out as it's went on far too long now. Maybe even some, inner strength energy, if you are able to channel it to me? :-)

I need to get this person out my life.
Old 24-07-2011, 12:48 PM
Deactivated Account

hi Sparkle,

I read something awhile ago in the Wicca section, it was kind of like a spell, just a simple thing. I haven't tried it but always wondered if it works... here it is, as I remember it (if I left something out, and someone knows it ...please correct me ) . I think they said to do this, while the person is at your house, but not to make it obvious.... however, in your case of this person keep returning, you might want to make it obvious.

Take a broom, open your door and as you sweep out the door say " I sweep the negativity and this person out the door, never to return here anymore " .

You are taking a slight chance they might think you have stepped over the edge but it just might be what it takes to get them to leave you alone !

best wishes to you,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 24-07-2011, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkle
For a long time I've had this odd relationship ... but it's more a frendship. I want it to end and even when I say it's over and finished they still keep coming back and like a weak person I just keep answering the phone and door.

I'm really needing, help, inner strength to deal with this. To not be so weak and nice to answer the door and bring them in and to answer the phone. It's like an odd sort of addiction and one that I really don't want.

I'd like to move forward and put it behind me as that person brings alot of negativity into my life and house and I don't feel happy when they are around. In fact I feel quite misrable but I seem to be behaving like I'm on some kind of automatic button the way I respond. This I'm not happy with as I was so much stronger alot of years ago.

Any, help or advice on how I can sort this out as it's went on far too long now. Maybe even some, inner strength energy, if you are able to channel it to me? :-)

I need to get this person out my life.

Hi Sparkle ---are you a Pisces - LOL

I've just gotten 2 (guy) friends out of my life - I never tell them!!

I take days to answer their emails. Don't answer their calls.
One I actually made a date with (my mistake) and then cancelled at 4:30am in an email - with no explanation. ---"About tonight I have to cancel."
Not much else said except it was nice seeing him last week. It was, a bit.

Really, they start to contact you less and less.
I am never mean or hurtful..."Just really busy..."

We can not be around people that do not aid our spiritual growth.
Or leave us with the heebies or a feeling that we wasted our time, either.

For me sometimes people are just tiring after awhile - with their intellects and debating and questionings all the time...I want to be around
open people with an enthusiasm to grow, not locked into dogmas or doctrines like sheep.
Boring, waste of my time when
they never "move", always staying combative to different ideas, thoughts, feelings, realizations, books...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-07-2011, 01:43 PM
Medium_Laura

Being really busy works Miss H :) I also have "friends" that seem to want to hang out, only to find they really just want me to do psychic readings. Not one, but for everything in their life!

I may answer the phone but I tell them that I'm just too busy to "hang out". No I can't give them a "quick" answer on the phone I have to go. etc.

Finally they just stopped calling and stopped coming over. When I saw them come to my door, I didn't answer. If I got swayed into answering, DON"T invite them in. I hate to tell fibs but I will do so when they are bringing in negative energy. I once coughed my butt off so that my "friend" would leave thinking the house was ill.

Good luck :)
Old 24-07-2011, 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
Being really busy works Miss H :) I also have "friends" that seem to want to hang out, only to find they really just want me to do psychic readings. Not one, but for everything in their life!

I may answer the phone but I tell them that I'm just too busy to "hang out". No I can't give them a "quick" answer on the phone I have to go. etc.

Finally they just stopped calling and stopped coming over. When I saw them come to my door, I didn't answer. If I got swayed into answering, DON"T invite them in. I hate to tell fibs but I will do so when they are bringing in negative energy. I once coughed my butt off so that my "friend" would leave thinking the house was ill.

Good luck :)
Boy, do I relate.
I am used as a drug often -people get really high talking to me, want to hang, want to get a drink, want to be my friend - but they don't bring alot to the table.

However, I never fib even alittle.
Here:
1. "Oh, I just can't make it." (to yourself) You'll be reading comic books at that time.
2."Oh, that time's not going to work for me." (to yourself) That's when I watch Desp. Housewives reruns...
3. "Oh, nope the next few days are taken." I'll be reading and gardening...
See the pattern.

If you must be extreme: "I think I may have a stomach bug."
(We all have bugs in our tummies around the clock, always.)

I never lie, tho. It's just not good energy, you know what I mean.
Miss Hepburn

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-07-2011, 02:43 PM
mattie

Deal W/ This Pushiness Firmly

Just say you’re busy & this isn’t a good time. Then DON’T LET THEM IN.

Answering machines are really inexpensive & can be quite useful. One doesn’t have to pick up the phone just because one is in at that point or answer a message that is left. If challenged, just blandly comment, I’ve been busy. Realize that they are using a rude challenging device to intimidate you & this is bullying.
Old 24-07-2011, 02:48 PM
Medium_Laura

Truly it's all about setting those boundaries in our lives :)

No means... um NO!
Old 24-07-2011, 03:01 PM
mattie

Spell Is NOT Magical & Is Really Just Using Our Focused Intent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
...I read something awhile ago in the Wicca section, it was kind of like a spell, just a simple thing. ... I think they said to do this, while the person is at your house, but not to make it obvious ... however, in your case of this person keep returning, you might want to make it obvious.

Take a broom, open your door and as you sweep out the door say " I sweep the negativity and this person out the door, never to return here anymore " .

This isn't a spell, but a useful visualizaion. It is a 'spell' on one's own energies, but I'm not keen on using the word 'spell' as it implies something magical when it isn't. It is just working w/ our own thoughts. If one must view it as a spell, this is OK & hopefully they will move on to realizing that they can just use their focused intent to empower their self to take needed action. One can mentally visualize this at any time.
Old 24-07-2011, 03:23 PM
Master
Sparkle

Its because you are kind that the person gets in ~the person to be kind to now is really yourself ~ Yep to save drama I have told big fat fibs .. my intent though was not to do any harm ... ID just say upon answering the door ..ph .etc ... that I was about to have some romance and sex and could not talk..BYE :)

Always works .. and hey its the power of positive thinking too :)

:)
Old 24-07-2011, 04:07 PM
Sparkle

Thanks for all replies.

In the past I have said, it's over, it's finished etc. but they just keep coming back no matter what I say and of course I keep opening the door. My own fault it has fallen into this pattern. I use to be so much stronger but with this person I have felt run down and _low_ with the way they have been towards me.

For a long time I've really wanted to bring this situation to an end but it's like I just don't know how. It seems easy and years ago it would have been easy but it's different when your caught up in it. I really never thought I would ever have been in a situation like this in my life.

When they are not in my company I'm full of strength thinking I'm away to finalise this once and for all.

They do have a bad temper and it's like they have some kind of invisible influence over me.

I will probably switch my voicemail on now, on my mobile, I think that is a good idea but I just need to have the strength to ignore the door when they are continually banging on it.

I will visualise that "spell". Doing that in front of them I could see a few problems with that.

Thanks again for all the replies and I think reading all the above will help in some way. I just feel like I'm wasting my life on this constant treadmill with having them around nearly every day and I so much just want to finalise it as they are really not good for me.

Just been reading it all again.... and I like the busy thing too, but I just to carrying it through as they are so used to me just answering the door and just coming in ... automatically. I have been _close_ in the past. Well, that is what I'm going to call it, close :-)