Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 29-12-2016, 11:55 PM
Newbie ;)

Reocurring Dream Theme: Saving Drowning Babies

Hey, just want to know what this means

My first dream: There was a father and he was being careless and this baby fell into the ocean. So I jumped in to save him. and the baby was floating still under the water, and this shark was coming up behind him. So I grabbed the child before the shark got to him. But the shark came up and was actually really nice, and looked cute lol.

Second Dream: I was Running down to the beach and there was a small puddle of water, and a chid was face down in the water drowning so i quickly grabbed him. and I look out to sea and all these fish are jumping everywhere and there was one on the beach, and I picked it up and it started talking to me. (I forget what it said)
Old 30-12-2016, 12:35 AM
Yaoughta

It sounds like you've been quite emotional lately. Dreams like this can go a few different ways depending on what you have going on in your life and your age. It could indicate that the child within you is changing or emotionally overwhelmed. You could be in the process of maturing emotionally and changing the manner in which you react and respond to things or simply forgetting to have fun. Children normally represent innocence and playfulness, so if you're taking things too seriously lately and forgetting to have fun, that could be why they're reoccurring. However, children can also represent new ideas or projects going on in your life. Since they're drowning and you're trying to save them, it could indicate a lack of focus towards the things you love and or are passionate about. If this is the case, the dream is showing you that any fears you have of them not working out are unfounded. For example, the shark that you were concerned about was actually really nice and looked cute.

Last edited by Yaoughta : 30-12-2016 at 05:01 AM.
Old 30-12-2016, 04:35 AM
Master
the ocean is sometimes representing the emotional aspects of our being.
your emotional body appears to be healthy -- it is "welcoming" (the nice
shark) and "informative" for you (the talking fish). all your fears seem
baseless (were the children actually in danger? or was that an idea
'hardwired' into your thinking... to distrust emotions?).
the dream may convey that you can evolve (as if you were the child)
into a more trusting relationship with your emotional self.