Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 29-12-2016, 11:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Escaping Dream

Can someone please help me interpret this

Me and my brother were in a village environment, but the entire village was surrounded by this grey (plastic material I think) Barrier that prevented anyone from leaving and me and my brother were trying to escape and we were being chased by an authority with command over an army. I lost my brother in the chase and as I get to the place i wanted to exit the village, the army was waiting there each dressed in black and blue and holding weapons, and I saw my brother captured and a few of my friends I recognised as the soldiers who were mouthing the words ''leave'', ''do it''. I saw an opening at the top of the roof of the complex and began to climb up to it quickly (I felt very agile and was easily able to move freely about and climb things with ease) then I made it to a point were I had to jump onto this ledge, and I'm scared of heights. But I jumped anyway and made it to the ledge, I saw the opening and It was only a jump away. But I looked and thought it would be impossible for me to get down from the roof. So I looked below me and saw a soldier slacking off from his guard and I slipped through a small opening and then the soldier was chasing me down this narrow metal staircase. Then I got to the bottom and the major authority figure was standing there waiting for me, I just remember this woman being scary I forget what she actually looked like. then the dream ended with me being caught.
Old 30-12-2016, 10:49 AM
Master
the 'grey barrier' could represent the veil that serves to separate our
conscious mind from understanding the wholeness of everything.
the dream was about your potential to breach that barrier and achieve an
enlightened state of being.
the "powers that be" aren't wanting people to realize the truth of things,
so they use what tools they have (things such as peer pressure, or guilt, etc)
in attempts to keep people uninformed and "in the dark".
you have the potential to break free, but you allowed fear to stop you in
the dream. there's nothing really preventing your escape; you are as free
as you allow yourself to be.